• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dates of upcoming scenes

I do think the title is misleading...lol. Two Bros Jerk Off? Looks like they’re fucking in the pic. Unless this pic is taken from a different scene and they actually just jerk off. Who knows. There have been some hiccups recently, so the pic might not go with the scene.

I do think the title is misleading...lol. Two Bros Jerk Off? Looks like they’re fucking in the pic. Unless this pic is taken from a different scene and they actually just jerk off. Who knows. There have been some hiccups recently, so the pic might not go with the scene.
I was thinking the same thing. The scene description is probably correct, but the image may be from a later scene with these two. .....But they can revise it.....again. :001_rolleyes:

Tampa, do you recognize the set of the upcoming scene? You are usually pretty savvy to BluMedia sites!

I don't recognize the set for the "Two Bros Jerk Off" scene. It does seem to be more than likely a Boy Gusher set or from some other site.

I was actually more intrigued by the description of the last upcoming scene without the pic. At first I kind of got my hopes up that it might mean the return of Danny Cruz. In a bottoming role no less. haha But I think Jay probably has it right that it's a Boy Gusher scene.

Even though I will likely be disappointed in not seeing a triumphant return of Danny Cruz, I do applaud Mark et al (David too maybe?) for getting creative in trying to provide us with new or fresh content in these difficult times. They're doing what they can to show they're trying to keep us entertained. We can't ask for much more than that. :)

This may sound crazy but the futon on the Moreno & Skyler scene looks very familiar. Could it be the old futon from............???????

No I must be dreaming again, but hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what's going on????? :001_smile:

2405-video.jpg
I see that this pic is now off the upcoming scenes section, so hopefully they are putting up the correct still to match the description. I’m glad that we are still getting at least one new scene per week and I am thrilled that we are perhaps going to have some new scenes that will break the mold of what we’ve been watching over the last period of time. I am feeling optimistic that good things may be happening at Broke Straight Boys! :001_smile: