• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler&Roman

i hated them they remind me of getting arrested lol
I'm sure I could find away of making the experience alot better for you in more ways than you can imagine, so much so that you won't want me to take them of you lol, unless you were treated by some very weird police that is and if that's the case let me know where as it sounds like a nice place to get arrested. Dan x

Do you really believe hairy pubes make a man more virile than a man who shaves or trims his pubes?

Stowe,

I would say it (trimming) makes a man more virile than one who completely shaves his pubes. Not thrilled by the "little boy" look.

i hated them they remind me of getting arrested lol
It's funny that you say that Tyler, as about 15 years ago, I had two Puerto Rican brothers working for me, and they went to visit their uncle in Boston, and somehow wound up in Dedham Mass, and they got arrested for public intoxication or maybe it was vagrancy, just being on the street too late at night. But apparently being young and being in Dedham seems to lead to handcuffs. :ohmy:

police-officer-handcuffs-5638913.jpg

Stowe,

I would say it (trimming) makes a man more virile than one who completely shaves his pubes. Not thrilled by the "little boy" look.

Well then is a man who doesn't trim at all more virile than a man who trims?

Jeez I just realise that this was about Tyler and Romeo - I was looking around for a friggin Roman for the last few days lol

It's funny that you say that Tyler, as about 15 years ago, I had two Puerto Rican brothers working for me, and they went to visit their uncle in Boston, and somehow wound up in Dedham Mass, and they got arrested for public intoxication or maybe it was vagrancy, just being on the street too late at night. But apparently being young and being in Dedham seems to lead to handcuffs. :ohmy:

police-officer-handcuffs-5638913.jpg
so fucking many, cops out here don't play

its happen too many times, that now those thing don't come anywhere near me. i was young reckless
It breaks my heart to even hear that you've ever had to experience any of the system Tyler. I don't judge you for it at all. You're the man wonderful man you are now. And that's what matters. Your past actions don't define you like a scarlet letter. I just hope and pray that all that negative past stays far behind you. You've sowed some wild oats and now you're getting into responsible adulthood. :)

Love you Tyler! xo :wink:

I'm a good boy as I've never not even once been arrested (maybe that makes me boring) but with the way Tyler looks I'm surprised the cops can keep there hands of him as they would get to hand cuff him and fondle oops I mean frisk him and if they're lucky they may even find a reason to strip search him. So as I said I'm surprised he hasn't got an huge arrest record as he's a true Adonis in my eyes. Dan x

It breaks my heart to even hear that you've ever had to experience any of the system Tyler. I don't judge you for it at all. You're the man wonderful man you are now. And that's what matters. Your past actions don't define you like a scarlet letter. I just hope and pray that all that negative past stays far behind you. You've sowed some wild oats and now you're getting into responsible adulthood. :)

Love you Tyler! xo :wink:
Atleastt I learned my lesson and I'll never put my self in those shoes again

I'm a good boy as I've never not even once been arrested (maybe that makes me boring) but with the way Tyler looks I'm surprised the cops can keep there hands of him as they would get to hand cuff him and fondle oops I mean frisk him and if they're lucky they may even find a reason to strip search him. So as I said I'm surprised he hasn't got an huge arrest record as he's a true Adonis in my eyes. Dan x

U have no idea

its happen too many times, that now those thing don't come anywhere near me. i was young reckless

Tyler, you are my boy. If it makes you feel better, I will tell you I was arrested three times when I was young and reckless. But, that is all in the past now. You are home and safe here with us now.

BTW - a personal question. What's the story behind your capped front tooth? If it's too personal and don't want to explain, it is OK with me. I was just curious.

Last edited:
U have no idea
how I see it is, it isn't what you once were but what you have now become, so if anybody who new you back in the day when you may have been a bit reckless was to see you now then I think they should be extremely proud of what you have now become. I know I don't know the you that is away from the camera but I think that you are a very kind beautiful person both on the inside and the out and you've got a heart that's so caring and warm to all that's around you. I'm not just saying this as your my favourite I'm saying this as an outsider and I know it won't mean much but I'd be proud of you if you were my freind or relative as you've made something if your life, you haven't just hidden in a corner you've taken advantage of an opportunity that presented itself and you've done an amazing job with that opportunity. (I'll get of my soap box now :soapbox:) Dan x

how I see it is, it isn't what you once were but what you have now become, so if anybody who new you back in the day when you may have been a bit reckless was to see you now then I think they should be extremely proud of what you have now become. I know I don't know the you that is away from the camera but I think that you are a very kind beautiful person both on the inside and the out and you've got a heart that's so caring and warm to all that's around you. I'm not just saying this as your my favourite I'm saying this as an outsider and I know it won't mean much but I'd be proud of you if you were my freind or relative as you've made something if your life, you haven't just hidden in a corner you've taken advantage of an opportunity that presented itself and you've done an amazing job with that opportunity. (I'll get of my soap box now :soapbox:) Dan x
I just grew up and learned from my mistakes, besides I'll always be a kind person towards people who are kind to me.

Tyler, you are my boy. If it makes you feel better, I will tell you I was arrested three times when I was young and reckless. But, that is all in the past now. You are home and safe here with us now.

BTW - a personal question. What's the story behind your capped front tooth? If it's too personal and don't want to explain, it is OK with me. I was just curious.

We all have a reckless past. My motto is live life to the fullest, u only live once

I just grew up and learned from my mistakes, besides I'll always be a kind person towards people who are kind to me.
that also proves that your smart as well, as the person that ignores their mistakes and pretend they didnt happen are the people that end up in prison and who fail. Also I cant imagine why anyone wouldn't want to me nice to you as your not arogant and big headed like some people and so you dont pretend to be something your not. Dan x

Last edited: