• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler&Roman

Ahhhhh that feels better, the only way I can describe how I feel now is for those who smoke that was like the first smoke in the morning when you wake up, I needed my Tyler top up. I have to say I loved it. I know some people may call me biased because of how I feel about Tyler but I say what I feel and I loved it. I felt there was a bit of awkwardness at the beginning when they were feeling each other up but apart from that I thought the scene flowed perfectly. I noticed that Tyler was alot more assertive in this scene which I liked,. I know ive never experienced anything but I couldn't really notice anything wrong with his oral as Romeo seemed to enjoy it and I know I would of as well. You can tell that Tylers been working out and it suits him. Now to Romeo. Ive never really been a fan of his like some of the rest of you and I didn't feel that he put all he could into that scene as it felt like he was sleep performing so he didn't really do much for me. The only downer for me was the amount of jealousy I felt when I found out about someone getting to buy his boxers lol. And Tyler hair is really nice and suits him. I gave the scene a 4

Dan, excuse me for asking, but what kind of smoke first thing in the morning are you talking about? hehe

I do light up a cigarette in the morning but I also wake and b....! I'll leave it up to you to fill in the letters. Remember, I am an old Hippie who has never grown up.

Dan, excuse me for asking, but what kind of smoke first thing in the morning are you talking about? hehe

I do light up a cigarette in the morning but I also wake and b....! I'll leave it up to you to fill in the letters. Remember, I am an old Hippie who has never grown up.
unfortunately just the boring old normals, but seeing Tyler for me is just like the good old days. oh I do wish the good happy smoke as I used to love having the "occasional" one to relax after a long day banking (and I do mean banking with a b lol) but now I'm stuck where if I had one I'd get the mouth of the mother bellowing at me. I think I should still be allowed it as I believe it's good for pain relief, yeah let's start a petition lol. I don't think any of us should ever grow up just like Peter Pan. Dan x

wake and b..... then a cigarette for me in the morning :)

wake and b..... then a cigarette for me in the morning :)

God Damn Tyler..You make me feel so OLD. I wake up and Pee. Feed the Cat. Turn on the News. Click on the Forum.
Then maybe a cigarette. I lied then a cigarette. Bad Habit.... Try and quit now Beautiful Boy. Get's Harder as you get Older.
That is smoking. Not pretty. Makes you smell. By now you know I lust after you. So I am just giving advice to someone.
I REALLY LIKE......
.....johnny

God Damn Tyler..You make me feel so OLD. I wake up and Pee. Feed the Cat. Turn on the News. Click on the Forum.
Then maybe a cigarette. I lied then a cigarette. Bad Habit.... Try and quit now Beautiful Boy. Get's Harder as you get Older.
That is smoking. Not pretty. Makes you smell. By now you know I lust after you. So I am just giving advice to someone.
I REALLY LIKE......
.....johnny
hahahah thanks for the advice johnny! it is a nasty habit i need to shake. i am cutting down a lot i can say

I really liked this scene!! Have always liked Romeo and he does a great bottoming job. Tyler looks way better topping and I agree his new haircut does make him look "prettier" Good job guys!!!

Liked it a lot gave a 4. Both look fine as always. Just wondering how they decide who bottoms. Like to see Romeo top again. I get the feeling he misses it. BTW glad Tyler is back I thought he was leaving.

Glad you are here and STAY here. I thought I saw a post talk about a few people leaving oh well glad I was wrong here

I'm not sure Tyler would be into handcuffs. xo But you never know. lol

I'm not sure Tyler would be into handcuffs. xo But you never know. lol
mmmm tyler and handcuffs. I think I may have to force my self to sleep again and fingers crossed theres a beautiful dream in the waiting thanks to that imagery. Dan x

Tyler, so sorry but I forgot to mention something earlier. I am so impressed the way you let your pubes grow back out. I am not a big fan of trimming or shaving and think yours look superb in this scene. Hope you consider keeping them like that for a while. It brings out the virility in a young man.

Tyler, so sorry but I forgot to mention something earlier. I am so impressed the way you let your pubes grow back out. I am not a big fan of trimming or shaving and think yours look superb in this scene. Hope you consider keeping them like that for a while. It brings out the virility in a young man.

Do you really believe hairy pubes make a man more virile than a man who shaves or trims his pubes?

my pubes are out of control right now haven't shaved or trimmed in months