• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler&Roman

centex

Reaction score
Wow guys this was awesome you too where at it like couple of studs lost in mind and body could have not been any hotter.......You guys where in sync with each other from the get go I sure hope you too do more together great scene guys:smiley-sex011::thumbup::blowjob: 2 thumbs upl.....

I do like the "more aggressive" Tyler, but Romeo didn't seem to be as present as he has in the past; life. I gave it a 3 and wished there was more kissing and body worship; hell, if you don't want to kiss, suck a nipple or toe!:w00t: Also great to have the shout outs...so cool!

With these two guys involved, I was expecting a hotter scene. I gave it a 3 - average in my grading system.

Romeo has lost his winter pudge and gotten his body into tip-top shape once again and is looking hot, hot, hot! His orals were excellent. I prefer him as a top and think that is where his performing strength lies. As a bottom he does as well as can be expected for someone who is a natural top.

Tyler looked hot as usual and looks good with some color. I like his longer hair, but stop there with it. It took him a long time to get hard from Romeo's excellent oral skills so I don't know whether he was thinking about it too much or what. He has been here long enough that he should have better oral skills. But since we don't know when this scene was shot, it could be an older one. His topping skills were about the same as usual, so I presume that the aggressiveness and dominance that Johnny referred to on another thread appears in later scenes. Because a few ass smack does not dominance make, at least in my book.

It is great to see Romeo again, always one of my top favorites. And Tyler is just a joy to have in any scene!

I Really wanted to Love this one. I want Tyler back on the front page of the highest rated. I think he is a Beautiful boy. I thought Romeo looked great.Liked his weight loss,
His ass he didn't lose.
But for me there was just something missing. I love looking at Tyler. Can look at him all night. It was OK.
But I didn't love it. Best part for me Tyler shaking his ass. And the shout out to Tampa....
Gave it a 3. Went in to it with a 5 in my head. To bad. ::crying2:

Last edited:
I thought this was a good scene. Tyler! Thank you so much for the shoutout. Mwah! xo My heart really did skip a beat when you said my name. I swear I almost blushed just sitting here alone in front of my computer. haha Just as I told you in Orlando I'm a fan of longer hair and I think your new hairstyle looks great on you. :)

I had mentioned in another thread that scrotum on scrotum contact is especially sensual and intimate during sex. I was very happy to see that both models were of sufficient height proportions to make that happen here. I think it sends an extra charge of sexual electricity to both sexual partners. So I was happy to see all the penile contact at the end of the scene. :)

I also enjoyed the part at the end where both of them stood there with their semi hardons still bobbing up and down, their dicks seeming to be half contemplating if they were really done or ready for more action. haha Tyler and Romeo are always still hard after their cumshots. haha I also love it afterwards when one or both models is trying to discreetly sneak glances at the other's dick during the post interview. I loved it when Sergio kept sneaking glances at Dimitri's dick at the end of their last scene. So of course I liked it here when both guys were checking each other out afterwards. haha

Straight, gay or bi, I think it's just a natural human reaction to want to stare at a guy's hardon or semi hardon if he's standing close to you. So for me it's just one more fun game to look forward to at the end of a scene. lol :) Who will be the first to look down at the other? Will one be trying to secretly look down or across more often than another?

Romeo looked great and he obviously has been working on his body. The chin fuzz needs to go. Not a good look for him.

Tyler was his usual hyped out self. Cute as a button. He still needs to work on not over acting and really just expressing what he's enjoying.

The scene was an odd mix of hot and not. Gave it a 4 because I like both models. Loved seeing Romeo come out of his undies already hard! Tyler had a lot of catching up to do...

Last edited:
I like the way both of these models look, love how hairy Romeo is from the waist down and Tyler has a hot body. Tyler sucking dick, OMG it looked painful, he made my unit crawl up inside me because he was so rough. He didn't really suck he was just smacking it around. From past videos I thought it looked like Romeo was a good cock sucker but Tyler's dick didn't think so, maybe he likes his dick to get abused and that's why he was so rough with Romeo's?

I know performing in front of a camera has to be difficult and keeping your mind in it or out of it but hey if it's your job shouldn't you be expected to get hard and stay hard? I'm so sick of guys trying to fuck with a semi and they have to squeeze their dick hard to even get it in the hole. The chair position wasn't great but I do give Tyler credit there for trying to get the action in frame, if they would have gotten the angle right from the beginning that part would have been pretty hot instead of a hot mess. Tyler didn't even look hard when he was jerking off and then after he cums and the action is over he's hard? I don't get it. Sorry but I haven't been impressed with the last few releases. Still waiting for some hot believable sex scenes with guys who show some skills, chemistry and action.
Bored in WI.

Great to see Tyler back. Hair looks great. His ass is drool worthy. Something missing from this scene, Perhaps Tyler was caught up in being more aggressive and forgot to enjoy himself. That kid is hot and full of potential. Really want to see someone rim him and send him into a frenzy the way Dakota did in the 1,000th video. He loves his balls played with couldn't someone tell his partner before the shoot. His nipples are also sensitive a few moments on them would have been nice. (Still waiting for him to wear his nipple rings)

I would give you two a standing ovation but I do not want to drip all over my carpet. Watching your two nude bodies in a male to male sexual situation fulfills my fantasies of male love. Keep up the good work.

Tyler - see if management would allow you to make a BTS of you swimming in the pool (preferably nude). In the BTS you could expound more on your love for the water.

I've never been a fan of Romeo, just not my type, but Tyler is looking better than EVER here. The longer hair and especially the improvement in his abs makes him from an "8" to pretty close to a "10" on my rating scale. I love his laugh, his sexy New England accent, and he has a real nice cock as well as a pretty face and excellent body now too. Tyler is right up there with Ronan Kennedy and Dimitri (and of course Ayden) as my current favorites among active models. I'd sure LOVE to see Tyler paired with Ronan Kennedy or any of the others that I mentioned.

And I was excited to hear Tyler "shout out" to my friend Tampa. That was very cool too! :thumbup1:

I've never been a fan of Romeo, just not my type, but Tyler is looking better than EVER here. The longer hair and especially the improvement in his abs makes him from an "8" to pretty close to a "10" on my rating scale. I love his laugh, his sexy New England accent, and he has a real nice cock as well as a pretty face and excellent body now too. Tyler is right up there with Ronan Kennedy and Dimitri (and of course Ayden) as my current favorites among active models. I'd sure LOVE to see Tyler paired with Ronan Kennedy or any of the others that I mentioned.

And I was excited to hear Tyler "shout out" to my friend Tampa. That was very cool too! :thumbup1:
thanks mike yank, I'm happy ur thinking i look just as good with longer hair then my short hair. i also really happy u like the video. also 8-10 thats awesome I'm glad u feel I've moved up in ur scale.

I thought this was a good scene. Tyler! Thank you so much for the shoutout. Mwah! xo My heart really did skip a beat when you said my name. I swear I almost blushed just sitting here alone in front of my computer. haha Just as I told you in Orlando I'm a fan of longer hair and I think your new hairstyle looks great on you. :)

I had mentioned in another thread that scrotum on scrotum contact is especially sensual and intimate during sex. I was very happy to see that both models were of sufficient height proportions to make that happen here. I think it sends an extra charge of sexual electricity to both sexual partners. So I was happy to see all the penile contact at the end of the scene. :)

I also enjoyed the part at the end where both of them stood there with their semi hardons still bobbing up and down, their dicks seeming to be half contemplating if they were really done or ready for more action. haha Tyler and Romeo are always still hard after their cumshots. haha I also love it afterwards when one or both models is trying to discreetly sneak glances at the other's dick during the post interview. I loved it when Sergio kept sneaking glances at Dimitri's dick at the end of their last scene. So of course I liked it here when both guys were checking each other out afterwards. haha

Straight, gay or bi, I think it's just a natural human reaction to want to stare at a guy's hardon or semi hardon if he's standing close to you. So for me it's just one more fun game to look forward to at the end of a scene. lol :) Who will be the first to look down at the other? Will one be trying to secretly look down or across more often than another?

hahaha tampa i knew u would like that. as u know we met each other about a month ago. it always great to hear ur opinion and what u liked and didn't like. it helps me get better when i read the comment people write down on the forums.

I would give you two a standing ovation but I do not want to drip all over my carpet. Watching your two nude bodies in a male to male sexual situation fulfills my fantasies of male love. Keep up the good work.

Tyler - see if management would allow you to make a BTS of you swimming in the pool (preferably nude). In the BTS you could expound more on your love for the water.

oh man a bts video me doing WHAT!!! u louis u r one crazy guys :) btw u have a great imagination. and thanks for watching

Wow guys this was awesome you too where at it like couple of studs lost in mind and body could have not been any hotter.......You guys where in sync with each other from the get go I sure hope you too do more together great scene guys:smiley-sex011::thumbup::blowjob: 2 thumbs upl.....

yeah 2 big thumbs ups. I'm glad u enjoyed the video. I'm always out here tryna do something different, new. i feel me romeo had a great scene. much more different me to be coming out soon

I do like the "more aggressive" Tyler, but Romeo didn't seem to be as present as he has in the past; life. I gave it a 3 and wished there was more kissing and body worship; hell, if you don't want to kiss, suck a nipple or toe!:w00t: Also great to have the shout outs...so cool!

hahahaha shout outs u want one beth hehehehehehe I'm glad ur liking the new me. there a lot more scenes coming out with me super aggressive. hope ur not disappointed

I Really wanted to Love this one. I want Tyler back on the front page of the highest rated. I think he is a Beautiful boy. I thought Romeo looked great.Liked his weight loss,
His ass he didn't lose.
But for me there was just something missing. I love looking at Tyler. Can look at him all night. It was OK.
But I didn't love it. Best part for me Tyler shaking his ass. And the shout out to Tampa....
Gave it a 3. Went in to it with a 5 in my head. To bad. ::crying2:
I'm sorry johnny it didn't live up to ur expectation. there is a lot more to come of me which i shows the real side of me

Romeo looked great and he obviously has been working on his body. The chin fuzz needs to go. Not a good look for him.

Tyler was his usual hyped out self. Cute as a button. He still needs to work on not over acting and really just expressing what he's enjoying.

The scene was an odd mix of hot and not. Gave it a 4 because I like both models. Loved seeing Romeo come out of his undies already hard! Tyler had a lot of catching up to do...

hahahaha a lot of catching up to do ;) I'm glad u enjoyed the scene

Ahhhhh that feels better, the only way I can describe how I feel now is for those who smoke that was like the first smoke in the morning when you wake up, I needed my Tyler top up. I have to say I loved it. I know some people may call me biased because of how I feel about Tyler but I say what I feel and I loved it. I felt there was a bit of awkwardness at the beginning when they were feeling each other up but apart from that I thought the scene flowed perfectly. I noticed that Tyler was alot more assertive in this scene which I liked,. I know ive never experienced anything but I couldn't really notice anything wrong with his oral as Romeo seemed to enjoy it and I know I would of as well. You can tell that Tylers been working out and it suits him. Now to Romeo. Ive never really been a fan of his like some of the rest of you and I didn't feel that he put all he could into that scene as it felt like he was sleep performing so he didn't really do much for me. The only downer for me was the amount of jealousy I felt when I found out about someone getting to buy his boxers lol. And Tyler hair is really nice and suits him. I gave the scene a 4

Last edited: