• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Ace

We can have easily faked the scene, edited the scene to hell....and made everything look polished to make you all think "Wow...this scene is hot"...but most of you (and we know how dedicated and opinionated, critical you guys can get and be) you would have seen right through the fake bullshit and complained. This is not what Broke Straight Boys site is all about, we are not the polished, edited to hell perfect hot guy studio that so many are use to seeing...we give it to you straight...LOL!!!
David. Thank you for what you said, that I quoted. You know how much I and many many others love this site. There have been some questions in the past, if we were being told the "whole truth, and nothing but the truth" :001_rolleyes: ). I am so pleased to read you say that Broke Straight Boys does not fake, and we get to see what really happens. You also said recently that in furitre episodes, you will leave "bloopers" in, except for your filmimg your foot or a wall by mistake. This is all good news. I love to watch "real" young straight guys, doing the stuff that they do in front of your camera. The site keeps getting better and better!!!:thumbup1:

Still see nothing wrong with Tyler's attitude. And hurts or not, Ace was performing a job. I'd no sooner let him off the hook for that then the time a coworker tried to get out of stocking milk at a 7-11 because he was a dumbass and wore shorts to work...

Tyler's hot and Ace is a great prop

I am a total Tyler fan. He's a cocky guy, who's hot and he knows it. I'm think he's pretty straight but its clear he can get into a guy, and he seems to really enjoy dominating Ace, and seemed to love the fact that his big member hurt Ace's ass, bad. You can see it stood Tyler's member straight up. I would have rated tyler a 10 out of 10, but I could only rate him 5 out of 5. I love to see straight boys dominate guys. Tyler loved making ace submit to his big member, and to prove this he poped his rope all over little Ace. I'm finished with Ace, but he makes a great prop, especially since Tyler hurt his ass so bad! Great Great Great.

This is real sex, and I love it. Maybe not the prettiest sex, but Tyler had something going on, and Ace didn't like it, but submitted for the money. I love this kind of REAL sex. Not made up or edited out. REAL. I love it.

I am a total Tyler fan. He's a cocky guy, who's hot and he knows it. I'm think he's pretty straight but its clear he can get into a guy, and he seems to really enjoy dominating Ace, and seemed to love the fact that his big member hurt Ace's ass, bad. You can see it stood Tyler's member straight up. I would have rated tyler a 10 out of 10, but I could only rate him 5 out of 5. I love to see straight boys dominate guys. Tyler loved making ace submit to his big member, and to prove this he poped his rope all over little Ace. I'm finished with Ace, but he makes a great prop, especially since Tyler hurt his ass so bad! Great Great.

This is real sex, and I love it. Maybe not the prettiest sex, but Tyler had something going on, and Ace didn't like it, but submitted for the money. I love this kind of REAL sex. Not made up or edited out. REAL. I love it.
You certainly like your straight boys to be rough, StudddAndy. I also like a dominant straight boy, but I felt a bit badly for poor Ace. He apparently bit off a bit more than he could chew, (there is a pun in there somewhere). And I especially like the REAL part of the videos. Very hot stuff indeed. :thumbup:

David. Thank you for what you said, that I quoted. You know how much I and many many others love this site. There have been some questions in the past, if we were being told the "whole truth, and nothing but the truth" :001_rolleyes: ). I am so pleased to read you say that Broke Straight Boys does not fake, and we get to see what really happens. You also said recently that in furitre episodes, you will leave "bloopers" in, except for your filmimg your foot or a wall by mistake. This is all good news. I love to watch "real" young straight guys, doing the stuff that they do in front of your camera. The site keeps getting better and better!!!:thumbup1:

Dave come on, there was some penisless fucking in the Cody/Luke shoot, so you guys aren't above some fakery when it's necessary. Lukey boy was supposedly riding stiff Cody while he jacked his dick to orgasm, but we know he wasn't because you could see the empty condom resting on Cody's very pretty pubic arch. I think Cody tried to push it back up under Luke's ass when he noticed it showed but personally, since I'd already got a lot of good out of the scene, I didn't go back to do any fluff research. As I said somewhere else, I'd have accepted a version of whatever was going on (which wasn't all that clear anyway, as the final cut showed) that suggested that Cody had shot his load in his condom. He could have been scolded a little for that, but it wouldn't have been so denigrating and would have made a better episode.

This is not ok, second guessing the professionals all the time and armchair directing, but that Cody shoot didn't have to be a failed episode, and would have made more sense played differently.

PS I love you

Dave come on, there was some penisless fucking in the Cody/Luke shoot, so you guys aren't above some fakery when it's necessary. Lukey boy was supposedly riding stiff Cody while he jacked his dick to orgasm, but we know he wasn't because you could see the empty condom resting on Cody's very pretty pubic arch. I think Cody tried to push it back up under Luke's ass when he noticed it showed but personally, since I'd already got a lot of good out of the scene, I didn't go back to do any fluff research. As I said somewhere else, I'd have accepted a version of whatever was going on (which wasn't all that clear anyway, as the final cut showed) that suggested that Cody had shot his load in his condom. He could have been scolded a little for that, but it wouldn't have been so denigrating and would have made a better episode.

This is not ok, second guessing the professionals all the time and armchair directing, but that Cody shoot didn't have to be a failed episode, and would have made more sense played differently.

PS I love you

Wow! I am so glad to see you say that Slimvintage! My thoughts exactly, I posted my thoughts on that thread as well. It's nice to know I was not alone on that one.

Laterz,
Jason

PS I love you

I love you to Slim....:001_tongue:

Tyler's Butt

He has a sexy butt. We need more videos with good long views of him on top.

PS I love you

Who needs Interpol, CIA, NSA, MI5 etc when you've got Slim :thumbup:

Tyler's attitude

Just finished watching it and it wasn't all that bad really - I've seen worse and better on here. I thought Tyler had a bit of an attitude problem at the beginning of the film and he was totally unsympathetic to Ace's feelings. All Tyler wanted was to get his money and take his new gf out and when he offered to beat Ace up in the alleyway I though - wrong move buddy..

Anyway the deed has been done and maybe Ace actually complaineth a bit too much and perhaps he did enjoy it a bit. On both movies in recent days I noticed when Ace came that his butt muscles seemed to be wanting cock.. Well that's my interpretation..

Hope Tyler comes in with a better attitude next time..

Tyler's attitude was off putting. I wonder if Tyler has an on camera personna that has charmed a lot of people and he slipped up here and let us see the who he really is. I'm just saying.

And if the scene is hot, why CSI it to death?