• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden and Tyler

I have not read the comments on this thread so I will just comment on the film. This was one of the hottest Broke Straight Boys films I've seen, which is strange because there was no fucking, but that happens a lot on Broke Straight Boys, some of the hottest vids have been non fucking ones. The cock sucking and kissing were fab and I can see why both guys were turned on by it. Sometimes the best orgasms I get is when I am getting jerked off with real passionate kissing at same time, so I can see where this film is coming from.

5 from me and also look forward to next episode. Just hope it isn't a flop like so many follow ups have been.

Thank you for bringing Aiden back. Hope to see a lot more of him in the new year.
How about teaming him up with Jeremy or Pryce? I'm sure those boys will enjoy all the passion and kissing that Aiden can teach them. Or why not a 4some with Diesal?

Even though I haven't watched this episode yet (I am downloading it as I type this post) I have no doubt it will be a winner.

Having said that I have to say that regardless of how good it is, this episode is not what Broke Straight Boys is about.
Broke Straight Boys is a site about boys who are straight that need cash.
I am not taking anything away from Tyler or Aiden, nor their performance, they are both great models.
But therein lies the point - they are both professional models.

As David commented in another post this was Tyler's final scene (unless David is teasing us) so don't expect to see Aiden & Tyler going further - which by the way is a pity.
Yippee the download is complete (finally).
If the news tonight says there was a huge explosion in Australia, it was only me.

All I can say is - I am glad I was wrong :w00t:

Yes Yes Yes. Can't wait till Jan. 8th. I knew they would come back for more. Too much fire there.

I just watched Aiden and Tyler and all I can say is "DAMN!"

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That was one of the hottest scenes I have seen. Like Tyler said...maybe he should have relinquished control a long time ago!!!

Aiden is also one of my favorite models from the past. I always wanted to see him again, and now that dream has been fulfilled, in spades!!

I'm so glad to meet yet another Aiden fan. I can tell you a few things about Aiden, the man, that you might enjoy. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person once. Within 24 hours of meeting our dear David in fact. What a pleasure and honor that was. Anyway...Aiden was one of the most polite, down to earth, unpretentious people you would ever want to meet. He's a really good guy.

The fact that he shaved his head makes him look much different from his earliest Broke Straight Boys scene. He still looks very handsome in person because his eyes are so beautiful and so expressive. And his smile is just heartwarming. I don't think the camera does him as much justice without the hair. He is so good looking in person.

Wow I'm glad I stopped by the Forum! I saw the Aiden/Tyler scene was posted the other day, and didn't immediately jump on it because it was just oral (as much as I love Tyler), now I read that there's kissing! Tyler whimpers! Now I can't wait to get home to see it. And to read that there's a followup on the 8th! Whee! I only remember seeing Tyler kiss once before, in a hot scene where Dustin topped him, and at first they complain when David asks them to kiss then they do kiss 3-4x and really seemed to get into is. Who else did Tyler kiss?

And good for Tyler for quitting smoking!

Oh yes. I love Aiden. Also I was smitten with Nathan, who first appeared with Jordan in 2006. Jordan I think was some band member. Nathan was a refugee from the New Orleans Katrina disaster. Poor boy lost everything and was desparate for money. If only, I'd have given Nathan a place to live, and cum! And speding money to boot! LOL
Anyway, thanks. I am excited to see Aiden will return Jan 8.

Aidan is truly lush. Nice bod, although he could use a bit of time in the gym, great personality, heavy sexuality and the perfect big dick to top it all off! He turned Tyler every which way but loose. Heavy chemistry. Tyler thinks of himself as a top, but is definitly a bottom for the right guy. His scene with Dustin comes to mind, a scene he also kissed in. He likes being dominated. I have often seen this in alpha male types who are all boss out of the bedroom and heels to the ceiling in the bedroom. Maybe giving it up and letting another man inside you is the key for passion for them.
Great scene, loved it, hope to see Aidan fuck Tyler, hope to see Aidan more, period!

Oh yes. I love Aiden. Also I was smitten with Nathan, who first appeared with Jordan in 2006. Jordan I think was some band member. Nathan was a refugee from the New Orleans Katrina disaster. Poor boy lost everything and was desparate for money. If only, I'd have given Nathan a place to live, and cum! And speding money to boot! LOL
Anyway, thanks. I am excited to see Aiden will return Jan 8.

I agree with you about Nathan. I would have been happy to offer him a roof over his head and a warm bed. :biggrin:

Aidan is truly lush. Nice bod, although he could use a bit of time in the gym, great personality, heavy sexuality and the perfect big dick to top it all off! He turned Tyler every which way but loose. Heavy chemistry. Tyler thinks of himself as a top, but is definitly a bottom for the right guy. His scene with Dustin comes to mind, a scene he also kissed in. He likes being dominated. I have often seen this in alpha male types who are all boss out of the bedroom and heels to the ceiling in the bedroom. Maybe giving it up and letting another man inside you is the key for passion for them.
Great scene, loved it, hope to see Aidan fuck Tyler, hope to see Aidan more, period!

I'm with you, Stripe. I think some of Tyler's hottest scenes are when he bottoms or flip-flops. He seemed to really get into Dustin dominating him in that earlier scene (I seem to remember Tyler practically wrapped around Dustin), and the kissing was hot (though Tyler and Aiden was even hotter!). I think we're going to get our wish, if you look in the upcoming scene for Jan 8: it says 'Tyler gets fucked!' Hope it lives up to this last one!

That was HOT !!! Why is everyone so surprised ? Tyler was just as passionate last August with his birthday posting. I wish we could see more of him.

That was HOT !!! Why is everyone so surprised ? Tyler was just as passionate last August with his birthday posting. I wish we could see more of him.

I think cause Tyler is so cute and laid back, and he has always been cagey about his sexuality, and usually emotionally distant. he rarely lets his guard down, but it seemed like he did with Dustin (sorry, I thought he was really hot, all butch but shy about his hair, he was really kind of sensitive) go look at that episode. When they kiss Dustin slows down and they are like lovers. Now with Aiden he has another guy who won't let him stay aloof. Maybe I'm assuming too much, I only know what I see that David lets us , but we INFJ's read pretty well.

Now this is what I mean by using these boys to their maximum potential. My tissue box was screaming for mercy when I finished watching their performance.

Yes, yes, yes...january 8! I hope it doesn't disappoint!

It's now probably definitely the last Tyler episode left. No matter what goes down in this film tomorrow it's an iconic, historical video. It should be included in a time capsule sent into orbit around Mars.

It's now probably definitely the last Tyler episode left. No matter what goes down in this film tomorrow it's an iconic, historical video. It should be included in a time capsule sent into orbit around Mars.
Or at least have a copy sent to the Smithsonian in Washington, and perhaps at the Academy Awards this year, Tyler will be given a Lifetime Achievement award, as well. :001_rolleyes:

But I seriously am looking forward to this scene to see if the passion between these two continues, and hopefully Tyler will get lost in the sex, and have his eyes roll back in his head, as the boy's kiss and Tyler takes it like the champ he is. :thumbup1:

This is what get's me with this site is that people come up with such remarks. Sorry Slim but how do you know this is the last Tyler episode left. It is like a few months ago prior to Mark advising us that David will no longer be filming Broke Straight Boys

There are obvious secret behind the scenes PMs going on here.

This is what get's me with this site is that people come up with such remarks. Sorry Slim but how do you know this is the last Tyler episode left. It is like a few months ago prior to Mark advising us that David will no longer be filming Broke Straight Boys

There are obvious secret behind the scenes PMs going on here.

I know, you're right it's terrible. But in this case it's just the fact that David's said here on the forum that the Tyler material had been all used up, or at least that was what I understood. I obviously hope I was wrong. In fact I didn't expect this scene tomorrow, so what I understood about there being no mo' Ty was mistaken.

As far as getting ahead of the press releases is concerned, I think it's more a question of wily forumites reading between the lines than insider trading.