• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Two and a Half Men / Gay Wedding

I did read about that Louis and I think it sounds like a wonderful storyline. I don't find it offensive or a cheapening of gay marriage. As the producer alludes to , there have been other comedies in the past that have toyed with marriages of convenience. I never saw the movie but I recall one where the plotline was two straight guys trying to convince the one friend's employer that they were gay legal domestic partners so he could get his friend on his health insurance coverage. So it's not like this is so scandalous.

It also helps to put out the in the public consciousness that there are all kinds of potentially very good families out there in the world. I dare say that even an unofficial "family" of two straight men/roommates/or possibly brothers living together in the same home and co-parenting children without the biological mother, is not something that has never before happened. I'm sure it has happened and is still happening. :)

I also loved the line with Chuck Lorre saying, "We can't go out with dignity, because we've never had any." LOL

I always love that show especially the actors. Even if they use gay marriage as a tool for another goal, it is obvious that the characters love each other, even though they don't have sex with each other. It makes "gay marriage" a part of 2014 life. My feeling has always been that all men are "gay" to some extent. Society makes some people hide it or express their love in different ways.
I'm just sad the program ends there it could easily continue the 2 1/2 men theme with a different couple. Hope their is a spin off in the future.

I always love that show especially the actors. Even if they use gay marriage as a tool for another goal, it is obvious that the characters love each other, even though they don't have sex with each other. It makes "gay marriage" a part of 2014 life. My feeling has always been that all men are "gay" to some extent. Society makes some people hide it or express their love in different ways.
I'm just sad the program ends there it could easily continue the 2 1/2 men theme with a different couple. Hope their is a spin off in the future.

Yea, great idea. They could do a spin off with the child grown up but with two Dads. Of course, this was already done in the 80's sitcom, My Two Dads, where two guys were awarded joint custody of a girl because the mother did not know which one of them was the father. I loved that show. The two guys were the typical "odd couple."

Here's a funny clip from that show.

I watch the TV show called "Graceland." In it there is a cop who's character has agreed to use his "male charm" to hit on a bad guy. Here is the cop named Johnny:
graceland_meme_600x500_v1.jpg

Hey, Louis -

Might be fun, might be good. (In full disclosure, I have never been a big fan of the show. I love the writing on "Big BANG", so much. . . it's hard for me to believe these series both have the same show-runner???))

I'm fine with the "irreverence" - though I think this gambit is so damned edgy, it'll be about as thrilling as dragging your asthmatic 11-year-old Cocker Spaniel around a slow, sloooow tour of the local park, after even the crickets have gone to sleep. (The dudes are just saddling up a horse that's already left the barn ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTwcCHyO3lw

But, guys, please let me know if Ashton is finally gonna get fully naked, and bottom for Mr. Paul Canon, in the last episode. . . .I'd TUNE IN, for THAT!!! LOL!!!

~ "A" ;-))))

P.S. Louis, I was just teasing ya', a little, you know ;-)))) XOXOXOXO

A.K. 001.jpg

A.K. 002.jpg

A.K. 003.jpg

A.K. 004.jpg

A.K. 005.jpg