• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

trouble over in glory land Paul Canon & DK

Younger brother is out now. In the video at their house the older brother said both of you are gay and he was right.

View attachment 20529

Dang. I'm gonna have to go back and watch that interview now. haha

But it's also tough to watch though because I know the older brother is gone. The whole family was obviously devastated. :(

Last edited:
I’ll let Mark post anymore pictures Damien might have, but I’ve seen them on his social media, and all I can say is....this boy is on a mission. He looks amazing, happy and focused. Not that any of this is revenge, but you know what they say, “the best revenge is to do better”, and I think he truly has.

I’ll let Mark post anymore pictures Damien might have, but I’ve seen them on his social media, and all I can say is....this boy is on a mission. He looks amazing, happy and focused. Not that any of this is revenge, but you know what they say, “the best revenge is to do better”, and I think he truly has.

I’ve seen some of the same pictures and I’m not as nice and contentious as you. Lol. He is posting these and I don’t see any evidence they are private. They are copyrighted by the photographer.

BB7F4E99-86EE-4C2C-ADF0-C0DFDAF293F4.jpg

Really really nice. Mark I wish he would do a behind the scenes interview if he won’t come back but I bet he could work wonders on some of the reluctance guys like Ethan and Elijah. He was always good at that.

Amazing. I’m so impressed with Damien. He seems very focused and determined. He still seems a little broken hearted at times, but it’s not very often. He truly seems stronger this time. I’m so proud of him, even though he doesn’t know who the fuck I am...lol. But I still love him and I’m still proud of him.
Paul Canon on the other hand.....ugghhh... where do I start? He was the reason I joined Broke Straight Boys for the very first time. He’s sexier than ever, but damn has he become so conceited and absolutely full of himself.