• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Trouble always trying to download vids. Why?

avery123

Banned
Reaction score
:confused1:No matter what browser I use, everytime I try to download a vid it only last a couple seconds before saying "download finished". When I play it, it last only a couple seconds. Only after repeated efforts (if at all) will it download correctly. I choose the way i want to download, put the cursor over it, right click and when the box pops up I choose "save target as" then type the title I want
then click "save". Any ideas if if I'm doing something wrong? thanks :confused1:

i may be an interloper here, but i entitle each scene with the name(s) of the model and the date when i download a scene and save target.
sometimes, the condition you describe happens. i then download the scene to the target drive, in its generic form and rename. that work for me.
i do not know the why for this, just what i do when it happens.

i may be an interloper here, but i entitle each scene with the name(s) of the model and the date when i download a scene and save target.
sometimes, the condition you describe happens. i then download the scene to the target drive, in its generic form and rename. that work for me.
i do not know the why for this, just what i do when it happens.
Thanks for the reply. I try to save the entire file as I've done before all at once. But sometimes it works but usually I have the same trouble as now. Something tells me the problem is on the site end.

It's something that happens to me as well once in a while, not sure what causes it. When it happens, click on the file you want to download again and it'll go through.
Steve

:confused1:No matter what browser I use, everytime I try to download a vid it only last a couple seconds before saying "download finished". When I play it, it last only a couple seconds. Only after repeated efforts (if at all) will it download correctly. I choose the way i want to download, put the cursor over it, right click and when the box pops up I choose "save target as" then type the title I want
then click "save". Any ideas if if I'm doing something wrong? thanks :confused1:

It's something that happens to me as well once in a while, not sure what causes it. When it happens, click on the file you want to download again and it'll go through.
Steve

Scorpio:

It's 2 am and since a little after midnight I have been having a problem with the streaming of videos. Before then, no problem. It starts out okay and then the pix freezes but the audio continues. Also had same problem on cdudes. Any idea why? Thanks for any help.