• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Virtual Coffee Shop, Diner And Corner Pub

That's freaking funny. Can you imagine how many calls they would get at around 2 am on weekends? haha

Don't forget about the time change this evening before bed. It's time to spring forward again. I really much prefer Daylight Savings Time. I wish we would keep it year round. I want more light in the evenings than in the early mornings.

Historically time changes were imposed to save energy in WWII, which have long outgrown their need. unfortunately the time shift plays havoc to our bodies internal time system. In thirty minutes the spring shift forward goes into effect in the US. Remember not all clocks shift time .

I just saw this on Facebook. When seeing the picture, it looked familiar but I could not place it

“Habitat 67, a modular housing complex at the Expo 67 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1967. Designed by Israel-Canadian architect Moshe Safdie, Habitat 67 is used as a housing complex to this day.”

It looked familiar because I went with my Boy Scout troop by bus to Expo 67 in Montreal, 56 years ago. It’s good to know that is actually a functioning housing complex today.

36700417-2392-487A-9E0E-DFFD60EE04FF.jpeg

I just saw this on Facebook. When seeing the picture, it looked familiar but I could not place it

“Habitat 67, a modular housing complex at the Expo 67 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1967. Designed by Israel-Canadian architect Moshe Safdie, Habitat 67 is used as a housing complex to this day.”

It looked familiar because I went with my Boy Scout troop by bus to Expo 67 in Montreal, 56 years ago. It’s good to know that is actually a functioning housing complex today.

View attachment 124121
Actually it is quite common around the world.

Oh Paul!!!! The way Little Johnny loved that boy... :love:

Johnny said that he thought he was Paul. He’d look in the mirror and see Paul. Johnny was a handsome man, but didn’t look anything like Paul. “Johnny was a sick motherfucker” , but I miss him so much. Next month will mark five years that he is gone. RIP dear sweet lovable Johnny.

PS. Tonight is Oscars night. For Johnny that was like the World Series or the Super Bowl. Lol

How sweet nostalgia is, nothing like the good olde days!

Johnny said that he thought he was Paul. He’d look in the mirror and see Paul. Johnny was a handsome man, but didn’t look anything like Paul. “Johnny was a sick motherfucker” , but I miss him so much. Next month will mark five years that he is gone. RIP dear sweet lovable Johnny.

PS. Tonight is Oscars night. For Johnny that was like the World Series or the Super Bowl. Lol
Most of the members have heard this story before so sorry for the repeat, but some members who haven't might like this story. A few years back do you remember when Paul had his man-bun? Anyway back then Damien Kyle and I were IRL friends and had been for a couple of years. Well everyone knows that him and Paul (the dynamic duo) were partners. I was talking to Damien one morning and he told me that Paul was going to cut off his bun that day. I thought shit Johnny is a hairdresser and wouldn't that just be the perfect birthday gift for him "Paul Canon's hair" So he put Paul on the phone and I asked him if he would save a lock of his hair and send it to me and I would send it to Johnny? He laughed and said hell yes that's awesome! and he knew who Johnny from the forum was. A few weeks later a packaged arrived and of course I opened it and there it was in a ponytail in a bag Paul's hair. Now that wasn't the best part, Paul included a personalized birthday card for Johnny thanking him for being his #1 fan. It was really neat and it ended with lots of XOXOXO's . Needless to say Johnny loved it!!!! Johnny will be forever be missed and in my heart :001_wub:

Most of the members have heard this story before so sorry for the repeat, but some members who haven't might like this story. A few years back do you remember when Paul had his man-bun? Anyway back then Damien Kyle and I were IRL friends and had been for a couple of years. Well everyone knows that him and Paul (the dynamic duo) were partners. I was talking to Damien one morning and he told me that Paul was going to cut off his bun that day. I thought shit Johnny is a hairdresser and wouldn't that just be the perfect birthday gift for him "Paul Canon's hair" So he put Paul on the phone and I asked him if he would save a lock of his hair and send it to me and I would send it to Johnny? He laughed and said hell yes that's awesome! and he knew who Johnny from the forum was. A few weeks later a packaged arrived and of course I opened it and there it was in a ponytail in a bag Paul's hair. Now that wasn't the best part, Paul included a personalized birthday card for Johnny thanking him for being his #1 fan. It was really neat and it ended with lots of XOXOXO's . Needless to say Johnny loved it!!!! Johnny will be forever be missed and in my heart :001_wub:
Thanks for the clarification.

Here’s a quick clip that YouTube has of Adam Baer, Johnny Forza and Damien Kyle talking to Sha about being straight and picking up girls. I never considered these guys 100% straight when they talked like this, but it turned me on because on a certain level I think they thought that they were. This is what has kept Broke Straight Boys my site for so many years. The fantasy of hot straight guys having gay sex for my entertainment. I love this clip.

And of course we know they are 100% straight, right? :)

And of course we know they are 100% straight, right? :)
I said, “The fantasy of hot straight guys having gay sex for my entertainment.”

Watch the clip. It’s less than a minute but it explains what I think, attracted the vast majority of members to this site in the first place! There is a reason that people signed up for this site called, “Broke Straight Boys”, as opposed to all the others out there.

I said, “The fantasy of hot straight guys having gay sex for my entertainment.”

Watch the clip. It’s less than a minute but it explains what I think, attracted the vast majority of members to this site in the first place! There is a reason that people signed up for this site called, “Broke Straight Boys”, as opposed to all the others out there.
I was just joking, Mike. I hope mI did not upset you.

Interesting but do I believe what they say, frankly not knowing them I have no idea if they are speaking the truth.

Last edited: