• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The dates on upcoming scenes are wrong

Devo1124

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just a head's up to someone that the dates on the upcoming scenes are incorrect. The next scene (Jos Alvarez & Cody) should be up tomorrow, 6/28 but the date on it is 6/29. Likewise, John Henry & Derek should be 6/30 instead of 7/2 etc...

Just FYI! ;)

Is that an official announcement or an observation? If they've moved to every 3 days a new release and haven't informed members that's some shady shit.

I think the schedule is right. There are times there are 2 days between release dates, and there are times that there will be 3 scenes back to back with no days in between. (Usually a pairing, a solo, & a pairing). I think it will balance out once we get into July.

We have migrated to a new CMS that has an option to choose dates and times more dynamically. We are testing it out to see if it makes the site more interesting to use the dynamic options.
It isn't super important to me either way, as there is nothing upcoming that I'm highly anticipating, (like when JAKE was on the site, lol). But being a creature of habit for as long as I can remember there was always a new scene every Friday, Sunday and Wednesday at 10 PM Eastern time, with the extra bonus BTS scenes usually on Saturday or Tuesday. I don't get this "dynamic option" being more interesting, especially as we know in advance the schedule for the week, but either way has little impact on me. It's just a bit confusing to this "set in my ways senior citizen". lol

It was always comforting to know that Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday were the days updates would go live.
I first joined this site, because updates appeared on a regularly scheduled time.
I hope that the old way of doing things returns.
It's good to have things occur on a regular schedule and not on a "update when we can or get around to it basis.

Last edited:
Wow. I never even knew scenes were released on certain days. I just thought they were random. I’m so dumb...lol

It was always comforting to know that Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday were the days updates would go live.
I first joined this site, because updates appeared on a regularly scheduled time.
It's good to have things occur on a regular schedule and not on a "update when we can or get around to it basis.
With your avatar another1, it is literally like trying to teach an old dog a new trick! LOLOLOLOL

The sun rises in the east and sets in west. If one day that change it would be noticed.
Why change when there is no apparent or compelling reason for the change. Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday seemed to work. Why break something that does not need fixing!

It isn't super important to me either way, as there is nothing upcoming that I'm highly anticipating, (like when JAKE was on the site, lol). But being a creature of habit for as long as I can remember there was always a new scene every Friday, Sunday and Wednesday at 10 PM Eastern time, with the extra bonus BTS scenes usually on Saturday or Tuesday. I don't get this "dynamic option" being more interesting, especially as we know in advance the schedule for the week, but either way has little impact on me. It's just a bit confusing to this "set in my ways senior citizen". lol

The sun rises in the east and sets in west. If one day that change it would be noticed.
Why change when there is no apparent or compelling reason for the change. Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday seemed to work. Why break something that does not need fixing!

Agree! Agree!! Agree!!!

(Two things: 1) What the hell is a CMS? 2) Maybe management feels that if dates are random members will check into the site more frequently to see when a scene is posted and that might lead to more people joining and/or using the forum. If this isn't the reason, I can't think of any other from where I sit and I believe in the axiom - "Change for the sake of change is anathema".)

A CMS is a (c)ontent (m)anagement (s)ystem! Basically it lets the user change one file and have the change show up in related files, without having to manually make the changes in the files.
Quick example... . You add an appointment to your calendar and the of the person you have the appointment with automatically is entered in your contacts. This save having to make several manual changes.

We have migrated to a new CMS that has an option to choose dates and times more dynamically. We are testing it out to see if it makes the site more interesting to use the dynamic options.

Why would it make the site more interesting to have episodes drop randomly? What would the appeal be to members? It makes no sense at all.

Why would it make the site more interesting to have episodes drop randomly? What would the appeal be to members? It makes no sense at all.

Agreed 100%. Makes no sense. Means less scenes will be made available. I think loyalty to members is important or at least let people know before you just change things.

We are still getting three scenes a week, but now it is annoying me that it is 10:00 PM on Friday and that no new scene is up. It’s like moving Saturday Night Live to a Sunday night or Tuesday without much advance notice. Like my friend Stowe said, “why fix something that isn’t broken?”