• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Episodes - Arranged Highest Rated -

(Score before vote)(x) + (what you voted)= (score after vote)(x+1)

(Score before change)(x)+(change to score)=(score after change)(x)

Type equation into wolfram alpha and solve for x because I’m lazy, x is the number of votes before you voted… enjoy!

Haha took me a few attempts to figure it out again, I don’t do enough math at work.

Thanks for the formula GWTW, but math was always my poorest subject in school. My mother had to pay for a math tutor to get me through seventh grade algebra. It’s amazing that a large part of my regular working career involved buying, pricing and the like. But I always had a calculator and knew what numbers to multiply costs by to come up with a selling price.

What I am saying is that I am as clueless to your formula as I was to trying to figure out theorems and stuff. Hopefully others here will know how to use your guide to calculating votes and scores. I do appreciate your efforts though. :001_smile:

Thanks for the formula GWTW, but math was always my poorest subject in school. My mother had to pay for a math tutor to get me through seventh grade algebra. It’s amazing that a large part of my regular working career involved buying, pricing and the like. But I always had a calculator and knew what numbers to multiply costs by to come up with a selling price.

What I am saying is that I am as clueless to your formula as I was to trying to figure out theorems and stuff. Hopefully others here will know how to use your guide to calculating votes and scores. I do appreciate your efforts though. :001_smile:
Math is a tool just like a pile of hammers, as long as you pull out the right hammer for the job it doesn’t matter if you have a big pile of them in your garage.

Math is a tool just like a pile of hammers, as long as you pull out the right hammer for the job it doesn’t matter if you have a big pile of them in your garage.
This more than a mere number it is a statistic that can be used and abused min how you use it or abuse it.

This more than a mere number it is a statistic that can be used and abused min how you use it or abuse it.
Statistics is a great tool, and a lot of tools can be used in various ways. Good and bad is a whole different discussion since those words can be subjective.

I don’t think enough people really appreciate statistics for what it is and just spit out numbers they read in an article. Quite often I will see stats used in a way that is clearly biased but there’s nothing I can do to stop them. There’s a fine line between marketing and telling a lie to people sometimes.

Statistics is a great tool, and a lot of tools can be used in various ways. Good and bad is a whole different discussion since those words can be subjective.

I don’t think enough people really appreciate statistics for what it is and just spit out numbers they read in an article. Quite often I will see stats used in a way that is clearly biased but there’s nothing I can do to stop them. There’s a fine line between marketing and telling a lie to people sometimes.
I fully agree. My undergraduate degree was in statistics.