• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Teacher stabbed to death by pupil in the uk

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
A teacher was stabbed to death by a 15 year old pupil in Leeds yesterday. This sort of crime doesn't happen much in the uk and what brings it home is that a very good friend of mine actually knows the brother of the boy that killed the teacher. There is a lot of sadness and anger in Leeds at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27200164

Very sad. Violent criminals are getting younger and younger.

It's very sad indeed. I'm sorry that has happened so close to home for you Jon.

I feel very bad for lees and the school where the attack took place! Violence in the uk- hell will certainly freeze over! And i know what grief there will be because i taught 35 years at franklin regional, the pa school where a 10th grader went on a rampage and knifed 24 fellow students and a security guard! I fact most of the attacks took place just opposite from the door where i taught1 if i was back there, i could never again walk that hall without horrible memories and images! Although i fell sorry for victims, i feel sorrier for young man who had to lash out because of bullying1 i wish the press would release the bullies and their parents names instead of perpetrators! Jon, hope leeds comes together as my former community has done and that you are one of the hidden heros who makes it happen1

I feel very bad for lees and the school where the attack took place! Violence in the uk- hell will certainly freeze over! And i know what grief there will be because i taught 35 years at franklin regional, the pa school where a 10th grader went on a rampage and knifed 24 fellow students and a security guard! I fact most of the attacks took place just opposite from the door where i taught1 if i was back there, i could never again walk that hall without horrible memories and images! Although i fell sorry for victims, i feel sorrier for young man who had to lash out because of bullying1 i wish the press would release the bullies and their parents names instead of perpetrators! Jon, hope leeds comes together as my former community has done and that you are one of the hidden heros who makes it happen1

Thanks. The local people know who the lad is but the press cannot release the name because he's only 15.

The boy who did the knifing was 15-name released because he is being charged as an adult. Tragic development1

The boy who did the knifing was 15-name released because he is being charged as an adult. Tragic development1

I am not sure where you got that from. The BBC are still not releasing the name although most of the local people know his name because the kids in the school have been passing it via FB and other social media networks. I got his name from a friend on Grindr. Last night a friend had said that he heard that the 15 year old said he was depressed and it was that that made him kill the teacher.