• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattoos anyone?

Infinity-Symbol-Tattoo-Design-13.jpg

The one on my arm I got with my brother that says laugh now cry later, To us it means dont sweat the small things, worry later. And we got it while on vacation. One is my moms maiden name and one is a panda because i love animals. I acutally worked at a zoo am currently going to school for zoology. My most recent says i came, i saw i conquered. To remind myself to always give a 100% in what i do, and also kind of an applaud for all i have accomplished in my life.

Wow, thank you for sharing! Your tattoos and the reasons you got them are very interesting. I think it's neat you are studying to be a zoologist. Do you have a favorite zoo you like to go to?

The one on my arm I got with my brother that says laugh now cry later, To us it means dont sweat the small things, worry later. And we got it while on vacation. One is my moms maiden name and one is a panda because i love animals. I acutally worked at a zoo am currently going to school for zoology. My most recent says i came, i saw i conquered. To remind myself to always give a 100% in what i do, and also kind of an applaud for all i have accomplished in my life.

Slightly off topic here, but what will you be qualified for at the end of your zoology training. Obviously it has something to do with caring for animals in a zoo environment. Is working with animals your ultimate career goal?

I agree completely, some peoples tattoos are stupid and the place they are located but I guess its their personal preference! Do you have any tattoos?

That's about where I am Carter. I used to hate tattoos on people. But as the fashions trended more in that direction I got used to them. Just like you and others have said though, it all depends on how tasstefully they are done and if they have personal symbolic meaning to the person. I don't get it when people plaster permanent random tattoos all over themselves like spray painted graffitti on some delapidated wall in a bad part of town. haha (Like in the photos of the man earlier in the thread) If the majority of them are all impulse buys while out on the town drunk with friends, that's not such a good thing. If they are thought out, well placed, and hold meaning to the person...then why not? :)

I love MissD's tattoo for her favorite model. haha

On your newest tattoo Carter, is it written in Latin or English? Is it, "Veni, Vidi, Vici"?

Amongst friends

...sneaky little vixen you! I'm sure you've got a pic@#@!
Feel free to show us all pics Ms. D. It's just gays and girls here... you can show us, your friends.

Thank you Robert for sharing with us a picture of your own right nipple. :wink:
The resemblance is striking indeed, including the few hairs and color. Hold the jewelry. (Right nipple? It's my left!)

Last edited:
Feel free to show us all pics Ms. D. It's just gays and girls here... you can show us, your friends.

The resemblance is striking indeed, including the few hairs and color. Hold the jewelry. (Right nipple? It's my left!)

If that is indeed your tit then I will suck it..

Just wanted to post this yummy yummy picture:

tumblr_m7avr7dHsE1qbhi81o1_500.jpg

Okay so I am going to share with you all my favorite tat in the whole wide world....

Some of you may know that my nickname is Jinx or Jinxy as LoveLumps likes to call me...And my favorite Broke Straight Boys model from back in the day is of coarse Diesal..hence me getting a Diesal tattoo...So for Valentine's Day this year Diesal had me draw up a "Jinx" design and he got it tattooed on his inner arm next to his armpit. Cause that is the part of his body that I OWN!!! :)

So I am sharing it here with you guys since I know you will all appreciate it.

400332_320524301327872_875621885_n.jpg

422986_321843934529242_281445879_n.jpg

Let's hope I don't get a spanking for posting these. d-: Or let's hope I do....

Attachments

• 400332_320524301327872_875621885_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
Yep. He's gotten better with age. ;-)

Okay so I am going to share with you all my favorite tat in the whole wide world....

Some of you may know that my nickname is Jinx or Jinxy as LoveLumps likes to call me...And my favorite Broke Straight Boys model from back in the day is of coarse Diesal..hence me getting a Diesal tattoo...So for Valentine's Day this year Diesal had me draw up a "Jinx" design and he got it tattooed on his inner arm next to his armpit. Cause that is the part of his body that I OWN!!! :)

So I am sharing it here with you guys since I know you will all appreciate it.

422986_321843934529242_281445879_n.jpg

Let's hope I don't get a spanking for posting these. d-: Or let's hope I do....

Wow Miss D. I never knew y'all were so close. Very nice!

OMG! He looks great. :) Please tell him MissD that we send our regards. And that we miss him. :)

I will pass it on. (-:

Wow Miss D. I never knew y'all were so close. Very nice!

I used to keep it secret when he was still working here, but now that he doesn't I really don't care who knows. (-:

Deidra, I decided!!!!!!

I want a Queen Bee. A bee with a crown. The crown is where the skull will be worked in. What do you think?!?!

Love love love it Queen Bee!!!!!!! **SQUEE**

I'm getting some Tā moko done for the anniversary of my trip down the birth canal next week. I found a guy in Tucson who does the traditional Tā moko with uhi(bone chisel). One of the best things about it is that no two of his designs are the same and he creates them from talking to you and getting a feel for who you are. There is no stencil...just the mans genius and your trust in him. I actually can't wait. I know I'm not Maori and some people might be offended that I am getting Tā moko done, but I am really honored that the Tohunga is tattooing me.

That sounds awesome! I have never heard of that before, but I'm curious what mine would look like! Will you post a picture in here after you get it done, I want to see it !