• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattoos anyone?

tongue-tattoo.jpg

gang_tattoos_5sfw.jpg

bizarre+face+tattoos.jpg

I love tattoos, but I think these are ridiculous.

But these are cool.....
models.jpg

Love how you got the last one in there, Ms. K!!!
It looked like there was a big new one on his back in the Denver Pride videos. Would love to get a close up look at that one!

They're hot pics Miss.K and tattoos really work well on physical guys. But I wonder what happens when they get older and the muscle turns to flab.

OMG! Where? LMAO!

It's from this show New Girl. Everytime one of the characters acts like a vein douche he has to put money in a douche jar.

DBag+Jar.jpg

So yea. I have to employ the douch jar every once in a while when I'm being a braggart or full of myself. (-;

I like tattoo's but not in excess. However I am aware that they are a major turn off to some people

I am the same way, i don't like an excess amount of them on people. I guess for me it also depends on location of the tattoo and also what it is! Thank you for the feedback!

I think tattoo's are fucking hot on a guy. Well within reason, no all over the neck and back! Like Ms K said design and placement can be very hot. I have the Rolling Stones tongue logo on my shoulder that I got when I was 17 and going to my first Stones concert. Was so excited about showing it off, then realized the local rock station was passing out fake ones to the crowd and everybody had them:( my friends laughed their asses off. I also have my departed partners initials on my leg "WWIII" well thats another funny story. After I got it I was golfing one day with this older gent and he whispered something to his friend "war lover" and I looked over at him and he was talking about me. So I said what? he motioned to my tattoo and I laughed because it looks like world war 3 reference so I explained to him it was my buddy's initial and I hadn't realized it til then. So I will eventually add-on to it so nomore confusion haha

That is so funny! But that sound like an awesome design, and i relly like shoulder tattoos! My girlfriend and i are looking into getting tattoos for eachother, but were nervous that if anything is to happen with us we might regret them.. Did you have the same thoughts when you got them for your ex's and do you regret them now?

I absolutely love tattoos, but not when they cover every inch of your body. I think they can be beautiful and/or sexy. I don't have any, but that is on my bucket list. Same goes for piercings. Love nipple rings, and again, I have none. But I will one day. Maybe, lol

What do you plan on getting, any thoughts on your first? In my experience i was nervous at first about getting something so permant on my body, but now i love my ink and it is a big part of who I am. I have always wanted to get my nipple pierced , but every where i go they tell me my nipples are small and they will reject, so ill be jealous if you can get them, I have my tounge pierced right now. It doesn't hurt at all and its my favorite piercing I suggest you go cross one of the two things off of your bucket list!:w00t:

Well hell, if you don't mind sharing...alright, I'll settle for the meaning in your tattoos; someone else is definitely very lucky!

The one on my arm I got with my brother that says laugh now cry later, To us it means dont sweat the small things, worry later. And we got it while on vacation. One is my moms maiden name and one is a panda because i love animals. I acutally worked at a zoo am currently going to school for zoology. My most recent says i came, i saw i conquered. To remind myself to always give a 100% in what i do, and also kind of an applaud for all i have accomplished in my life.

Hmmm...interesting question, Carter, some of the boys who have been on Broke Straight Boys have a heap of tattoos and piercing all over the place and I find that a total turn off, for me that's a really messy look. But a discreet few that have a personal meaning I think look fine. Although having said that, I'm completely fascinated by Jason's smooth, tattoo and piercing free body....

I never thought of it like that, until recently. My girlfriend loves my tattoos but is always sad to see my bare skin covered. There is something very sexy about pure body no ink, but at the same time I think in alot of case the tattoos enhance someone. Especially when they have thought and meaning behind them!

I'm in agreement with Ms. K here. Depends on who, what and where... I've got 8, but only one of them is visible if I'm completely dressed. As with Carter, each one has a special meaning behind it. Ones for my deceased Dad, 3 are for, or about, 1 ex, 1 for another, 2 others match the design, but not location on, my bestie, and the last, the visible one, is an Ohm symbol, which I got at a time when I needed to feel grounded and connected to some greater energy.

Even sleeves can be hot though, on a big muscle-bears arm! ;)

And it may be hypocritical, but, in MOST cases, I don't like tattoos on women, unless it's something big and spectacular. Just no butterflies, faeries or tramp stamps...

I like the reason behind the Ohm symbol. And I agree, sleeves are hot, but i like them on women. Dont get me wrong some are just stupid but some women pull them off and look hot as hell. I HATE when girls have butterflys, and such. Very generic and they all look the same just different colors. My girfriend has the infinate sign with love in it for me, and I love that, Its simple, and the meaning bahind it makes it sexyyy! :thumbup1:

They're hot pics Miss.K and tattoos really work well on physical guys. But I wonder what happens when they get older and the muscle turns to flab.

I often worry about this too. I have one down my side, what happens when i get old? Or when i gain weight.. Probably should have thought about that before getting them! Too late now !

I'm getting some Tā moko done for the anniversary of my trip down the birth canal next week. I found a guy in Tucson who does the traditional Tā moko with uhi(bone chisel). One of the best things about it is that no two of his designs are the same and he creates them from talking to you and getting a feel for who you are. There is no stencil...just the mans genius and your trust in him. I actually can't wait. I know I'm not Maori and some people might be offended that I am getting Tā moko done, but I am really honored that the Tohunga is tattooing me.

What do you plan on getting, any thoughts on your first? In my experience i was nervous at first about getting something so permant on my body, but now i love my ink and it is a big part of who I am. I have always wanted to get my nipple pierced , but every where i go they tell me my nipples are small and they will reject, so ill be jealous if you can get them, I have my tounge pierced right now. It doesn't hurt at all and its my favorite piercing I suggest you go cross one of the two things off of your bucket list!:w00t:

I don't know what I want yet. That is one reason I have not done it. I don't want just anything, just for the sake of having one.

And don't get the one of your girlfriend! Instead, both of you decide on a symbol that means something to you both, and use that instead. That way, if you break up later on, the tat will be something you can live with.

I often worry about this too. I have one down my side, what happens when i get old? Or when i gain weight.. Probably should have thought about that before getting them! Too late now !

They can look pretty sad! All wrinkled and flabby.

I like the reason behind the Ohm symbol. And I agree, sleeves are hot, but i like them on women. Dont get me wrong some are just stupid but some women pull them off and look hot as hell. I HATE when girls have butterflys, and such. Very generic and they all look the same just different colors. My girfriend has the infinate sign with love in it for me, and I love that, Its simple, and the meaning bahind it makes it sexyyy! :thumbup1:

One of the tattoos for an ex is the infinity symbol, over my heart!