• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattoos and Briefs

Hmmmmmm, I don't like or dislike tattoos. It is about the whole package for me. But, I do think Zach's tattoo is very distracting. Would that make it a turn off?
zach.jpg

Blasphemy, How dare thee to find fault with my chosen one. Take up your arms women and prepare to defend thyself! Just kidding of course but he is one of my favorites and I actually love a bit of ink as long as they don’t get too carried away. ..:w00t:

I think this is kind of a silly debate. I think the guys should wear what the guys normally wear. Some guys like boxers, some like briefs. I'm not gonna kick him out of bed for one or the other.

Same thing with tats. Like anything, some look good some don't. You either like them or you don't. I've seen tats that are crazy sexy and I've seem tats that I hated.

The bottom line is that a guy is sexy or he isn't. Not everybody's going to agree on what makes him one or the other. Ain't diversity wonderful?

I think this is kind of a silly debate. I think the guys should wear what the guys normally wear. Some guys like boxers, some like briefs. I'm not gonna kick him out of bed for one or the other.

Same thing with tats. Like anything, some look good some don't. You either like them or you don't. I've seen tats that are crazy sexy and I've seem tats that I hated.

The bottom line is that a guy is sexy or he isn't. Not everybody's going to agree on what makes him one or the other. Ain't diversity wonderful?

"like"

As my avatar indicates, I’m partial to the free-swinging feel of boxers, and I’m turned off by the seemingly indiscriminate tats that some of the previous Broke Straight Boys v.1 guys had.
Just a word of caution to all the young guys out there who are contemplating getting a tat. I got a shamrock tattoo on my ass when I was just starting college. My three brothers also got the same tattoos once they hit college age. Now that I’ve gotten older, and added pounds, I’m told that that single shamrock has grown into a field of clover - so be careful!!
Jeff

As my avatar indicates, I’m partial to the free-swinging feel of boxers, and I’m turned off by the seemingly indiscriminate tats that some of the previous Broke Straight Boys v.1 guys had.
Just a word of caution to all the young guys out there who are contemplating getting a tat. I got a shamrock tattoo on my ass when I was just starting college. My three brothers also got the same tattoos once they hit college age. Now that I’ve gotten older, and added pounds, I’m told that that single shamrock has grown into a field of clover - so be careful!!
Jeff

Too funny! I've seen lots of tats that I like, but it's for the this very reason that I have never gotten one myself. I always imagine what it's gonna look like when I'm 85 and in diapers at the nursing home. It's not a pretty picture! :lol:

Dude. Live in the moment. You know what are you gonna care about when you're 85 in diapers?? It certainly wont be your tattoos. My tattoo's are a storybook of my experiences and adventures in this life. I love them. The way they make me feel. How they look. I don't regret a single one. And let me tell you I have some that would make some peoples heads turn right off. But most of all they give me a little boost of self-confidence. I think that they have the power to give a person that mojo and moxie that is not acquired anywhere but in your skin on display. So who cares if you have 'em.

Some people take tattoos to commemorate a milestone in their live. Vinnie's tattoo is artwork, looks great; even at 85.

Underwear and tats are fetishes to some... that's fine, but for me it's all in the personality eyes, smile, wit, personality...

Give me a young, handsome, innocent, cute, horny devil!

I don't care too much about the type of underwear but I do love when you make each boy strip the other and then they stand there naked so we can get a good look at them before they sit on the sofa and start playing with themselves. That happens to quickly. Talk to them a little while they are standing there nude. I will guarntee that we will see their true personalities then.

Tats are fine with me. Sometimes I like the rough looking guy. By the way, I also like a brief bulge too.