• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nurse Matt and Noah Bentley

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
As a former Helix member having watched Noah Bentley's first few years as a sensational twink bottom, I know that Noah is at least on the higher end of the age 18-21 twink range, but, in this video, Noah is cast as an 18 year old state championship swimmer just out of high school on scholarship to the college swim team, and young looking Noah looks believeable in the part! Bringing his "ass(et)" to College Boy Physicals, Nurse Matt gave what Noah described as his "best physical ever", exchanging blow jobs with the young swimmer, then fucking his hot little ass, pulling out and shooting his big load of cum into Noah's wide open swallowing mouth, and then Noah shot his own long jet stream of cum all the way up his chest! Too bad Nurse Matt did hot position his own wide open mouth over Noah's cumming cock and take that copious load of cum into his own swallowing mouth! Great College Boy Physicals debut for Noah!

doctor-touched-my-privates.jpg

As a former Helix member having watched Noah Bentley's first few years as a sensational twink bottom, I know that Noah is at least on the higher end of the age 18-21 twink range, but, in this video, Noah is cast as an 18 year old state championship swimmer just out of high school on scholarship to the college swim team, and young looking Noah looks believeable in the part! Bringing his "ass(et)" to College Boy Physicals, Nurse Matt gave what Noah described as his "best physical ever", exchanging blow jobs with the young swimmer, then fucking his hot little ass, pulling out and shooting his big load of cum into Noah's wide open swallowing mouth, and then Noah shot his own long jet stream of cum all the way up his chest! Too bad Nurse Matt did hot position his own wide open mouth over Noah's cumming cock and take that copious load of cum into his own swallowing mouth! Great College Boy Physicals debut for Noah!
This was a pretty hot scene, I'm not familiar with Noah he is pretty hot, I have always liked Matt Steel but just my opinion his straight hair in this scene did not look that good to me.