• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattoos and Briefs

schaawing

Reaction score
I don't know if its just me, but I am not a fan of tatted up dudes. I am more of a twink guy and that is what seems to be missing from the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0. Also, over the years all the whitey tighties are kinda getting old. Lets get some boxers to diversify the underwear selection of the models.

I don't like tats at all, on anybody, anywhere on the body, no matter what. They are ugly.

I think no underwear is alright too. Lets get right to the good stuff.

I'll gladly take the underwear for a 'brief' moment. There is something about a hot bulge or outline that is a real turn on. White briefs are hot, but there are a lot more colors and styles that can be worn and can be very sexy.

Tattoos can be tasteful and creative form of expression. Tattoos should reflect something about the person who has them. They tend to be personal. I can't say I like them all but I do like tattoos. As for the underwear... Boxers... Especially when they are on the floor next to a hottie.

Tattoos vs. No Tattoos. Who cares!?! It's all about the personality and the moxie for me. I tend to be attracted to men with none or few tattoos in my personal life, although I am a heavily tattooed person. But if they have a great attitude and you can tell that the ink makes them more comfortable in their skin then I think it can be incredibly sexy. Men in general are pretty nifty, so the package, however it is adorned, is hot.

And boxer briefs or boxers are best in my opinion.

I love tattoos on a man and on women. I think they can be sexy. I don't have any ink myself, yet. Here's hoping I can decide on one someday.

As for underwear, all my husband wears are boxers. So on the models, tighty whities can be really sexy, but I prefer trunks like Shane Erickson wears, and of course, JIMMIE!!! Oh, Diesal wears boxers usually, and that's all right by me, as well. But Diesal in trunks was... *le sigh*... yummy:)

Diesal in trunks freaked me out. I just couldn't stop laughing at him in them. Sooooo not sexy. :)

Mmmmmm... I liked it:) Especially in person:) I couldn't stop staring at Gigantor behind those black, tight trunks.

I was thinking more along the lines of those aussie bum trunks he has. :::: shivers ::::

No those were Calvin Klein and those are fucking hot on him. I'll text you a pic and you can see what I mean!

In case anyone needs a visual....

Oh, yeah, Deidra, these are lovely... especially like they are here, all pressed up against Jimmie's :001_wub:

Attachments

• models.jpg
    models.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 44
Those are my favorite!! Except for the pair of his that I have at home. :DDD

I was hoping my very dear friend Ms Deidra would post some fetish wear here, but in lieu of that i picked some of my fav pix of BSBs in their undies... What do you prefer?? I still like the trunk the best:)

Attachments

• diesel-jimmy41.jpg
    diesel-jimmy41.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 39
  • grant-jimmy04.jpg
    grant-jimmy04.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 19
  • shane-diesel29.jpg
    shane-diesel29.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 19
  • shane-diesel-mike09.jpg
    shane-diesel-mike09.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
  • shane-dylan17.jpg
    shane-dylan17.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 18
  • shane-logan09.jpg
    shane-logan09.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 19
I have a hard time understanding how someone can be turned off by tattoos. I think you might not like them but going as far as being "turned off" by them is what I don't understand. I hate boxers but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the guys, I would just prefer they wear briefs.
Someone enlightens me please :) What make the tattoos so bad that you just get turned off?

I have a hard time understanding how someone can be turned off by tattoos. I think you might not like them but going as far as being "turned off" by them is what I don't understand. I hate boxers but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the guys, I would just prefer they wear briefs.
Someone enlightens me please :) What make the tattoos so bad that you just get turned off?

Hmmmmmm, I don't like or dislike tattoos. It is about the whole package for me. But, I do think Zach's tattoo is very distracting. Would that make it a turn off?
zach.jpg

Hmmmmmm, I don't like or dislike tattoos. It is about the whole package for me. But, I do think Zach's tattoo is very distracting. Would that make it a turn off?
zach.jpg

I don't care for it but it doesn't bother me. I can still get hard lol
Now something that is distracting and utterly STUPID is the tatoo of Intern Moore from College Boy Physicals... That has got to be the stupidest tattoo I've ever seen in my life and I've seen a lot. Even though the tattoo is ridiculous, it would still not bother me, but unfortunately the guy is also not hot.