• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sorry, Some Might Hate After This LOLZ

gusrod11

Virgin
Reaction score
I Dont Think Mike Is Very Attractive. HE did a scene with jeremy just recently. But ive been watching his past work. And Im Just not really liking it. :lol:

OH NO! Here we go.............

Everyone stop and take a deep breath........exhale........repeat.

You mean there is only one model you don't find attractive? I could name quite a few, but I won't because I don't see the purpose in saying so in public.

I mean there is no need for a guilt trip, these "models" know what they are signing up for, or is secure enough with their sexuality and whenever they get that cash in hand its a transaction complete! And everything after is just honest feedback and one great thing you can do from feedback is learn! Its nothing personal, its an industry and you have to have critics to get as close to perfect as possible! Not saying everybody needs perfect but that's just raisin the bar high enough to never give up!!

I actually used to be a huge fan of Mike R. I loved his smooth, creamy skin which looked good without a tan (on him). I loved his guy next door appeal, his fun personality, and of course his big cock that was always rock hard and stayed that way...not to mention his huge blasts of cum.

But, he never did anything more than get sucked, suck, and fuck. That was it, end of story. Not one thing different was he willing to get himself into at least trying (ok, he tried bottoming for about 10 seconds and then figuratively ran home crying lol).

As time went on, he began accumulating more and more cheap, randomly placed tattoos, and letting his hair get more and more unkempt looking. And with this, he started becoming more and more arrogant and cocky, at least on camera.

As his looks started fleeing, his on-camera appearances began increasing to the extent we couldn't go more than 1, possibly two updates without him starring in the next update. Until we have arrived at where we are today, where Broke Straight Boys has become the Mike R and Braden show co starring Ashton, and his chronically limp dick as a side kick. :(

Ok back to seriousness, I think that every paysite out there has their favorite models, and models who the members can't get enough of as well. But unfortunately, they seem to take that as a license to relentlessly feature those one or two models over and over again for months (sometimes years) on end, and they fail to realize that most people get sick of the same thing for dinner after awhile and they want something new.

Ok I've said my piece, now I'll shut up about it. It's obvious that I am in the large minority with my opinion on this, because Mike R seems to remain very popular with the majority of the forumites. This is supported by the fact they continue putting him in scenes, and even recently invited him back and put him in a brand new scene on College Boy Physicals which would indicate they love his work, and are rewarding his refusal to do anything but get sucked, suck, and fuck. Perhaps as inspiration for future models lol! :)

Abe

I actually used to be a huge fan of Mike R. I loved his smooth, creamy skin which looked good without a tan (on him). I loved his guy next door appeal, his fun personality, and of course his big cock that was always rock hard and stayed that way...not to mention his huge blasts of cum.

But, he never did anything more than get sucked, suck, and fuck. That was it, end of story. Not one thing different was he willing to get himself into at least trying (ok, he tried bottoming for about 10 seconds and then figuratively ran home crying lol).

As time went on, he began accumulating more and more cheap, randomly placed tattoos, and letting his hair get more and more unkempt looking. And with this, he started becoming more and more arrogant and cocky, at least on camera.

As his looks started fleeing, his on-camera appearances began increasing to the extent we couldn't go more than 1, possibly two updates without him starring in the next update. Until we have arrived at where we are today, where Broke Straight Boys has become the Mike R and Braden show co starring Ashton, and his chronically limp dick as a side kick. :(

Ok back to seriousness, I think that every paysite out there has their favorite models, and models who the members can't get enough of as well. But unfortunately, they seem to take that as a license to relentlessly feature those one or two models over and over again for months (sometimes years) on end, and they fail to realize that most people get sick of the same thing for dinner after awhile and they want something new.

Ok I've said my piece, now I'll shut up about it. It's obvious that I am in the large minority with my opinion on this, because Mike R seems to remain very popular with the majority of the forumites. This is supported by the fact they continue putting him in scenes, and even recently invited him back and put him in a brand new scene on College Boy Physicals which would indicate they love his work, and are rewarding his refusal to do anything but get sucked, suck, and fuck. Perhaps as inspiration for future models lol! :)

Abe

Apart from what you guys might feel about MikeR, keep in mind that the episodes that are being uploaded out in Colorado were filmed months and months ago. Mike was described in one of David's posts way back at the beginning of the summer as having been let go because he'd got irritating, demanding, balding and fat. I think that's when it was: check out Mike's own "Broke" thread and you'll see where he says goodbye. As far as his only getting sucked, sucking and fucking you forget that he brought a lot of joy to the scenes as well. His face would crease up in that manic bugs-bunny grin that accompanied some vile bit of mischief, and the saga that unfolded on his thread was often interesting.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't recently invited back to the College Boy Physicals clinic. That episode must have been filmed early in his Broke Straight Boys career, or even before it began. In the text it makes it seem otherwise, but the scene might have been filmed years ago, and the text written at the end of November.

MikeR has been history for months. I hope we get to see a few more episodes with him in them simply because he's such a paradigm Broke Straight Boys Whatever he's doing in the run-up to Christmas, in his now unrecognizable form, I hope he's well and happy, and having the terrific time he always had in front of David's camera.

MikeR has been history for months. I hope we get to see a few more episodes with him in them simply because he's such a paradigm Broke Straight Boys Whatever he's doing in the run-up to Christmas, in his now unrecognizable form, I hope he's well and happy, and having the terrific time he always had in front of David's camera.
Amen to what you said, Slim. When I read gusrod11's initial post on this thread, I had decided to not comment and just let it go, even before I read Ms. K say "OH NO! Here we go............."

But I agree completely with Slim, and have thought about the real guy who played the role of Mike Robbins on Broke Straight Boys, and hope that he is happy and enjoying his Christmas 2010. His youthful looks may be fleeting, but I hope that his sweet personality, and infectious laugh and smile are making someone very happy this December. He is one of the more memorable of the "brokies". As much as I enjoyed his sexual performances here, I was even more impressed with what a sweet caring guy he is, when he was posting on the forum. Taking a page from Charles Dickens character of Tiny Tim, I say to Mike, "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"

Mike R jumped the shark a long time ago. Yes he was sweet when he first started but as previously mentioned the attitude went south as his attitude not to do anything extra besides oral and top. I know episodes air some 6 months after being shot but glory be there are more Mike R episodes now than ever. It's like he's a permanent guest on the futon. I want to start the official "CJ watch" on Mike R for remaining episodes. Does anyone know how many are left?

Mike R jumped the shark a long time ago. Yes he was sweet when he first started but as previously mentioned the attitude went south as his attitude not to do anything extra besides oral and top. I know episodes air some 6 months after being shot but glory be there are more Mike R episodes now than ever. It's like he's a permanent guest on the futon. I want to start the official "CJ watch" on Mike R for remaining episodes. Does anyone know how many are left?

Ask Mark, but don't expect an answer that's too exact unless Blu is getting close enough to the bottom of the barrel to distinguish what they've actually got left. David might possibly be able to reconstruct what was filmed and what's been uploaded, but he's got other stuff on his mind too.

It's like a grab bag, you never know the chocolate you're going to get till you have it in your mouthy, right Forrest?

Ask Mark, but don't expect an answer that's too exact unless Blu is getting close enough to the bottom of the barrel to distinguish what they've actually got left. David might possibly be able to reconstruct what was filmed and what's been uploaded, but he's got other stuff on his mind too.

It's like a grab bag, you never know the chocolate you're going to get till you have it in your mouthy, right Forrest?

I can perhaps give you somewhat an idea. That last scene was filmed in mid February right after I visited the Studio. That is when I left the Astronomy photos and dvd on that I took from one of my eclipse trips. As I remember David said that Mike R was schedule the for the following week. That was to be the last shoots with Mike.

Interesting that it took almost 8 months for the videos to show.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

When you speak of Mike Robbins, and "never know what you're going to get till you have it in your mouthy", that conjures up a most exciting palette pleaser to me. He may be a bit older, and not as thin and toned as he once was, and even with his slightly receding hairline, and his bad tats, that young dude can fill my mouthy anytime he likes. I hope I get the "chocolate" with the "cream filling". :001_tt2:

I imagine Forrest Gump saying that Broke Straight Boys is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get. I wish Mike R all the best in whatever he's doing now. I don't want to open up another box of chocolates but have we seen the last of Leon? Does anyone know if there is more Leon in the can?

I imagine Forrest Gump saying that Broke Straight Boys is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get. I wish Mike R all the best in whatever he's doing now. I don't want to open up another box of chocolates but have we seen the last of Leon? Does anyone know if there is more Leon in the can?

I think there are maybe max 2-3 dozen more D&E scenes left. That's calculated on the basis of, "all new Blu material will begin to appear early next year". There's another thread for you to describe your ideal episode David never filmed. I haven't gone there because I'm still hoping there's a real scene in there waiting in line to be uploaded, with Tyler and Leon, the two most chillin' brokies ever.

I largely agree with you Slimmie, it is a shame that Mike refused to do anything more. If he would have just had one steaming makeout session, he would have probably redeemed himself with 90% of the members like myself who went from former fans, to becoming very bored with his always the same cookie cutter performances after a very short period of time.

Abe

When you speak of Mike Robbins, and "never know what you're going to get till you have it in your mouthy", that conjures up a most exciting palette pleaser to me. He may be a bit older, and not as thin and toned as he once was, and even with his slightly receding hairline, and his bad tats, that young dude can fill my mouthy anytime he likes. I hope I get the "chocolate" with the "cream filling". :001_tt2:

LOL! I think the exact opposite when it comest to Mike Robbins. You always know EXACTLY what you're going to get: He gets his dick sucked, he might do a little sucking himself, he fucks someone with no kissing or passion, then leaves until his next scene. :001_tongue:

Abe

I largely agree with you Slimmie, it is a shame that Mike refused to do anything more. If he would have just had one steaming makeout session, he would have probably redeemed himself with 90% of the members like myself who went from former fans, to becoming very bored with his always the same cookie cutter performances after a very short period of time.

Abe

I've wondered sometimes if the roles these boys assume might not have to do with conversations with management during the interview process.

My opinions on questionable models

Abe

Dear Abe,

I too was one of MikeR's biggest fans until more and more people were clamoring about his arrogant attitude. At the time, I dismissed these complaints until I was more, and more beginning to see what they were talking about. I have to admit that I finally gave up on MikeR after he teamed up with Jordan and his arrogance and lack of simple human kindness towards his partners in the episodes got too bad. At that time, I began writing in prortest to his onscreen persona. IT TOTALLY TURNED MY OFF AND I WROTE SOME UNKIND, BUT WELL DESERVED COMMENTS AT THE TIME ON MikeR. Shortly thereafter, we were notified that MikeR had been released from Broke Straight Boys and that he would not be making any more episodes and that was a done deal.

Then, as we stagnateed with the "Bottom of the Barrel" episodes, the newly appearing episodes with MikeR seemed less aggressive and less offensive to me. So, MikeR has mimiced the ocean tide up and down and up again. I don't know when they made the episodes and I certainly don't know if the episodes recently featured on College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys were filmed after his leaving Broke Straight Boys or were already shot by that time. All I know is that we have recently seen a more meek and subdued MikeR and I find this a big improvement from when he was at his most aggressive, sexually speaking. I feel MikeR was suffering from too much praise and success that his main head got too swollen for his own good.

I feel though that anybody can redeem them self and MikeR has in my mind. With this last episode with Diesal and Ashton, I feel at least Ashton has momentarily redeemed himself too. However, I would recommend Ashton be retained on a probationary basis only. Finally, the big dicked, one-dimensional Braden needs to not come back. He has never put in even a slightly passable performance just once and appears with little prospects for improvement.

On the otherhand, Braden's best buddy JEREMY IS HOT STUFF AND SHOULD BE KEPT AS A REGULAR MODEL FOR THE NEW Broke Straight Boys

..........the newly appearing episodes with MikeR seemed less aggressive and less offensive to me. So, MikeR has mimiced the ocean tide up and down and up again. I don't know when they made the episodes and I certainly don't know if the episodes recently featured on College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys were filmed after his leaving Broke Straight Boys or were already shot by that time.
When trying to determine the chronology of Mike's scenes on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals, I would suggest using the same formula that one uses in determining the age of a tree, (by counting the rings). With Mike count the number of tattoos on his body, and you can figure it out. :biggrin:

Everyone should have the freedom to post their opinions on this message board without fear of reprisal. But human nature as it is, even this may be too wishful thinking. I personally find Mike attractive but I respect others who differ. What I find reprehensible is someone personally attacking another because he or she may have a different point of view. And yet these attacks do occur. What can be done? Well, like someone said, "take a deep breath..."

Everyone should have the freedom to post their opinions on this message board without fear of reprisal. But human nature as it is, even this may be too wishful thinking. I personally find Mike attractive but I respect others who differ. What I find reprehensible is someone personally attacking another because he or she may have a different point of view. And yet these attacks do occur. What can be done? Well, like someone said, "take a deep breath..."
As you stated angelone, this is largely due to "human nature as it is". We are all "fans" of this site, or we would not plunk down our monthly subscription fee, and the word "fan" comes from the word "fanatical", and so we do not always take criticism of our favorites as rationally as we should.

I don't believe that I've personally attacked any of Mike's detractors, but I do feel a sense of "hurt" when they rip him apart, for I see him as the sweet kid who posted on the forum with kindness and respect to all of us, and the smiling, fun loving dude who would mix it up with David and his fellow models on the futon. And of course, the lean, sexy guy with the naturally toned smooth body, and the over sized cock that could shoot a volcanic load all over himself, and anyone or thing that got in his path.

He portrayed himself as a straight guy, who choose not to kiss another guy, or get fucked on camera. For those two traits, he has taken a lot of, what I consider to be, unfair criticism. But to me, he was an ideal Broke Straight Boys, who I've admired and respected, and thoroughly enjoyed his work on this site. :thumbup: