• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Song Titles that remind you of your MOST MEMORABLE sexcapade(s)!

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
NOT just songs about sex, but those songs that were playing when you were doing that 'certain you-know-what', of sorts! Okay I have a few: this first song is a few years before my time: "Born to be Wild", by Steppenwolf. Then there is Salt 'N' Peppa's "Push It!", 2 Live Crew's "Me So Horny"-the UNcut :biggrin: version, as for those of you that have read my posts, I am a BIG OPPONENT against censorship, even if "I", personally, do not agree with the (music)choice, "I" should ALWAYS be given the CHOICE whether or not I wish to listen or I wish to change the station.Anyway back to the ORIGINAL post! Let's get your input!:thumbup:

Donna Summer's long version of "Love to Love You Baby". She seems to be having a 23 minute orgasm during that song, and it's hard not to want to join her, when you are naked next to a hot sexy young man. :drool::drool: I do recall some really hot guys that I was with when that song was popular.

Last edited:
teenage dream by katy perry - laura knows what this one is all about.... haha

i'm my boyfriends first male sexual partner and second sexual partner. to experiment, we do a sort of 'dare or dare' type game... he dared me to strip tease for him to the next song on the radio and it was that song. it was hysterical...

Tear jerker of all jerkers:

I don't know if this would qualify, but when a sophomore in college and being fully absorbed in a masturbation marathon as any 19 year old is prone to be from time to time is a song that reminds me of this solitary sexcapade recorded by Eric Carmen first and then Celine Dion entitled "All by Myself" The lyrics are as follows:

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore

When I was young
I never needed anyone
Making love was just for fun
Those days are gone

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
Oh
Don't wanna live
By myself, by myself
Anymore
By myself
Anymore
Oh
All by myself
Don't wanna live
I never, never, never
Needed anyone

Last edited:
Bridget Jones...

I don't know if this would qualify, but when a sophomore in college and being fully absorbed in a masturbation marathon as any 19 year old is prone to be from time to time is a song that reminds me of this solitary sexcapade recorded by Eric Carmen first and then Celine Dion entitled "All by Myself" The lyrics are as follows:

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore

When I was young
I never needed anyone
Making love was just for fun
Those days are gone

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
Oh
Don't wanna live
By myself, by myself
Anymore
By myself
Anymore
Oh
All by myself
Don't wanna live
I never, never, never
Needed anyone

Oh, I love that song, especially loved watching Renee Zellweger lip sync it during the opening credits to Bridget Jones... it was the Celine Dion version...

Zepplins "Stairway to Heaven" on vinyl the first time I ever received a blow job. Never really cared for the song all that much as it was overplayed at dances and events throughout my years at school. The BJ gave it new life, and now I can smile every time I hear it and think "oh yeah...that was fun". Then there was old Blue Eye's softly crooning "Send in the Clowns" the first time I had sex. "Send in the clowns, wait, they're already here..."

Zepplins "Stairway to Heaven" on vinyl the first time I ever received a blow job. Never really cared for the song all that much as it was overplayed at dances and events throughout my years at school. The BJ gave it new life, and now I can smile every time I hear it and think "oh yeah...that was fun".
Too bad it wasn't Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", or the line, "I'm gonna give you every inch of my love" would have a whole new meaning to you. :001_tt2:

Our middle son played Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady in High School and came home from a cast party singing "I Could Have Danced All Night" at the top of his lungs. Only he left out certain words. . .the results told us he'd had a good time. I still sing along every time I hear the music on an elevator and leave out those same words.

Bed! Bed! I couldn't go to bed!
My head's too light to try to set it down! Sleep! Sleep!
I couldn't sleep tonight.
Not for all the jewels in the crown!
I could have ________ all night!
And still have begged for more.
I could have spread my ________
And done a thousand things I've never done before.
I'll never know What made it so exciting;
Why all at once My ________ took flight. I only know when he
Began to________ with me I could have ________,
________, ________ all night!

x

_enry _iggens...

Our middle son played Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady in High School and came home from a cast party singing "I Could Have Danced All Night" at the top of his lungs. Only he left out certain words. . .the results told us he'd had a good time. I still sing along every time I hear the music on an elevator and leave out those same words.

Bed! Bed! I couldn't go to bed!
My head's too light to try to set it down! Sleep! Sleep!
I couldn't sleep tonight.
Not for all the jewels in the crown!
And still have begged for more.
I could have spread my ________
And done a thousand things I've never done before.
I'll never know What made it so exciting;
Why all at once My ________ took flight. I only know when he
Began to________ with me I could have ________,
________, ________ all night!

x

My Fair Lady is my favorite musical, and I loved Audrey Hepburn as Eliza... and I'll never hear this song the same way again! I love it!!!

20 something dream

teenage dream by katy perry - laura knows what this one is all about.... haha

i'm my boyfriends first male sexual partner and second sexual partner. to experiment, we do a sort of 'dare or dare' type game... he dared me to strip tease for him to the next song on the radio and it was that song. it was hysterical...

the lyrics could hardly be more perfect... it's sweet and romantic and sexy... seems like the perfect song for a sexy striptease, z, love...

I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was a wreck
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love

This is my NEW fav song!!! Aside of the fact that she looks JUST LIKE (an older version), of my niece! She is so cute!

the lyrics could hardly be more perfect... it's sweet and romantic and sexy... seems like the perfect song for a sexy striptease, z, love...

I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was a wreck
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love

(ah) "Push It!"

by Salt 'N Peppa!!! LMAO, I cannot explain the WHY of it, but, I just LOVE this song, the lyrics, the beat, etc!u

OHHHHHHH My!!! (I deserve 10 lashes with a wet noodle for forgetting this song). Anyone remember that TOTAL controversial, (and in SOME PARTS, BANNED) group, 2 Live Crew and "Me So Horny"???? WHOO HOO I LOVE THAT SONG even more!!

Oh, that made me think of Prince's Darling Nikki from the Purple Rain album/movie. That was the year me and my friends all became friends with a local band, and they played around campus a lot... and played a lot of Prince and Earth Wind and Fire, plus a lot of covers of R&B and dance songs from the 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XmxijQfMow

wild thing, you make my heart sing, you make everything groovy.
wild thing, I think you move me
but I WANNA KNOW for sure
so come on, and hold me tight -
you move me

and he did!