• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Showering

ohvanz

Reaction score
The scenes I like a lot are those in which,besides action
built-up gradually,there is also some posing involved.

Knowing how the guys look like standing without hard on
always excites me.

For that reason, I esteem shoots being completed by
a shower.The ones mutually always give fun.

Would like to break a lance for making this happen now
an then.Maybe that other members would be interested
in this idea as well?

always excites me.

in this idea as well?

As far as seeing the boys having a shower after their scenes have been shot I think it is hot. I have seen some from different videos & the boys are more natural because the "work" is finished.
However, for Broke Straight Boys, I think it would be a perfect suggestion for a BTS.

As far as seeing the boys having a shower after their scenes have been shot I think it is hot. I have seen some from different videos & the boys are more natural because the "work" is finished.
However, for Broke Straight Boys, I think it would be a perfect suggestion for a BTS.
Quite right.The natural behaviour afterwards gives an extra
value to it.Hope to see more members react favorably!

That is rather hot when modedls finish a shoot and go shower, together. Specially if they shower together.

Love sex in showers, pools, spas. For me they don't even have to have sex but soap each other up a little. I like this idea a lot!!!

Jeff V.

they did show the "after-sex" shower in one scene....but i cant remember which one....i guess i'll have to watch them all over again tonight!

always excites me.

in this idea as well?

Yes, I agree.

I second this notion. A behind the scenes would be great.

Can this please please please happen Management???

It just suddenly struck me (I will have to remember that low ceiling fan next time I walk in the room - lol) the perfect shower BTS would have been Scott & Leon's motel BTS.
Hmmm a BTS of a BTS.

Ok let's take this another step, how about they build a small locker room scene in the studio complete with a large public shower?...:biggrin:

I totally agree! Although I love Broke Straight Boys, and rate it above all other sites, the format is getting a little tired. David asking questions, arranging what the guys will do and agreeing on a price. For a change, perhaps agree on the price before hand and let the guys go for it once they get on the futon. Add a lingering finish with perhaps some kissing and cuddling followed by a shower together would be fantastic!!

Ok let's take this another step, how about they build a small locker room scene in the studio complete with a large public shower?...:biggrin:

Love this idea!!! Throw in toilets (with gloryholes), a sauna and spa for some sex scenes and I'll be drooling!! :001_tt2:

It just suddenly struck me (I will have to remember that low ceiling fan next time I walk in the room - lol) the perfect shower BTS would have been Scott & Leon's motel BTS.
Hmmm a BTS of a BTS.
I love all the ideas . . . so let's have both. A HOT bedroom scene THEN a HOT, HOT shower scene . . .

I think we should find out what motel Scott and Leon might stay at next and then all go and take a shower with them. That also means that we would have to take a shower with each other too. O well, it's good to dream! LOL

I think we should find out what motel Scott and Leon might stay at next and then all go and take a shower with them. That also means that we would have to take a shower with each other too. O well, it's good to dream! LOL

You never know, sometimes dreams cum ... I mean come true :tongue_smilie:

Scott and Leon-Passion juices flow again

I loved the original episode at Orlando and have often lamented that this most memorable Broke Straight Boys episode is nowhere to be found, much less to be downloaded by members. I LOVED THIS HOT, HOT, HOT HISTORIC VIDEO. Generally I do not have much faith in Hollywood Sequels. Let's hope that this is the exception ro the rule.

Let's hope this long awaited episode sets a new meteoric standard for future Broke Straight Boys videos. The raw material certainly is on hand for the mere asking. Scott and Leon really got those passionate juices flowing last time. I have full confidence they can do it again! I truly can't wait. My pre-cum is already flowing in anticipation of this feast for my eyes.:tongue_smilie::001_rolleyes::blushing:

I loved the original episode at Orlando and have often lamented that this most memorable Broke Straight Boys episode is nowhere to be found, much less to be downloaded by members. I LOVED THIS HOT, HOT, HOT HISTORIC VIDEO. Generally I do not have much faith in Hollywood Sequels. Let's hope that this is the exception ro the rule.

Let's hope this long awaited episode sets a new meteoric standard for future Broke Straight Boys videos. The raw material certainly is on hand for the mere asking. Scott and Leon really got those passionate juices flowing last time. I have full confidence they can do it again! I truly can't wait. My pre-cum is already flowing in anticipation of this feast for my eyes.:tongue_smilie::001_rolleyes::blushing:

The clip was a BTS & was not intended to be part of the Broke Straight Boys episodes, therefore it is not currently available for download.
It is still available on the BTS page as a streaming video.
Hopefully, in the future, it will be slotted in somewhere where it can be downloaded, maybe Boy Gusher would be a good home.
As for a sequel only D&E & BluMedia know.

jorden is the hottest model you have. i love the way he takes charge and talks in the last video i downloaded.it was a 3 way with him and his friend dominating the 3rd guy but he was the one telling them what to do, he was a little rough but not too much. he was like the director telling the other 2 what to do. he is absolutly beautiful and his friend is a handsome guy also. they are both hung really well. i would like to see the both of them dominating another straight guy as in the last one. is this possible? i would love to see them in the shower after they finish their scenes.