• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane & Braden - An Unlikely Pairing

Darwin and his evolutionary scale

I'm not sure Shane is a "real" bottom. I've seen him on another site give an excellent performance as a bottom and he delivered one here with Diesal but I think he prefers topping. I think it takes more for good sex than just a big cock, which is really all Braden has going for him IMO. And I don't really care how many times people keep saying that Braden, Jesse, or so and so is "what this site is supposed to be about." Not for me he isn't. Braden is the exception not the rule when it comes to Broke Straight Boys models, and thank the cum gods for that.

Stacey

Dear Stacey,

I have to agree with you completely. A "dick" does not a man make! First of all, you have to belong to the human race and not depend exclusively on some mindless appendage as if it is some "magical membership card". Just try to stick Braden's member into an ATM slot and see what will you get, a broken ATM and a limp noodle. That is precisely what Braden and his unpolished pack of mindless dweebs represents. Does he have any remarkable quality worthy emulating? I think not and dick size is merely a biological crap-shoot and nothing more. Broke Straight Boys members should not have to settle for this level of model.

Braden has no specific skills in the sack (or futon) other than it fills up a hole when sufficiently lubricated and the hole is within easy reach. The fact that Braden avoided touching Shane with his hands, as if disgusted or fear of contamination, speaks volumes to where Braden's head is at. Obviously, he has disdain for and contempt of gay guys. I feel a decidedly less expensive doorknob has comparable skills as Braden and is much less finicky and without the apparent disdain or contempt.

As far as what Broke Straight Boys is all about, look through the archives and models sharing something with the audience is what makes a great Broke Straight Boys model. Logan is straight and yet he has emotion, his sense of humor, and shows us his human vulnerabilities. Braden is an unresponsive log just here for the money, and nothing more. Basically, he is using the system and giving back next to nothing. That is why I believe so many find Braden so hard to take, regardless of his dick size. I am not, nor are most Broke Straight Boys members, so shallow to merely be a "size queen".

I simply don't think we need Braden's dismissive attitude here on Broke Straight Boys and being paid on top of that, too. Let him get a "real job" and let him get some "real job" skills where he actually has to put out some real effort for the first time.

Look at the iconic "Tank Shane" (a different Broke Straight Boys model also named Shane) and tell me that Braden is just a chip off the same block. Not true! Braden doesn't come close on the evolutionary scale! Tank Shane contributed himself into the overall scene in each episode he was a participant. More and more, thinking back nostalgically to earlier Broke Straight Boys episodes, I guess if this same current trend with Braden and his zombie-like clones continues, having Tank Shane for a model was an example of the "good old days" at Broke Straight Boys and, hopefully, not the end of the noteworthy line of great models.

I think Braden is awesome and a real piece of beefcake eye candy. He is also one of the hottest ever on here... thats my opinion and anyone that thinks different... well thats their opinion.... hehe!

A "dick" does not a man make!

No it doesn't. I agree here.

Broke Straight Boys members should not have to settle for this level of model... (Unnecessary ranting deleted.)

Who's settling? There are quite a few of us who actually like Braden. After all the posts, I believe that everyone gets by now that you don't fall into that category.

(more ranting deleted)... I am not, nor are most Broke Straight Boys members, so shallow to merely be a "size queen". I simply don't think we need Braden's dismissive attitude here on Broke Straight Boys..

No, we're not. But some of us do actually like the guy and find him sexy.

Obviously, Braden is not your cup of tea. But honestly, is all this cutting the guy down really necessary? If he bothers you that much, you know you could just - oh, I don't know - not watch his scenes. How about that? If that's not quite good enough, you could start a single thread and every time you feel the need you could go post some really rude, vile, vitriolic diatribe there and those of us who like the guy can just ignore the thread. Just a thought.

Who's settling? There are quite a few of us who actually like Braden. After all the posts, I believe that everyone gets by now that you don't fall into that category.

Obviously, Braden is not your cup of tea. But honestly, is all this cutting the guy down really necessary? If he bothers you that much, you know you could just - oh, I don't know - not watch his scenes. How about that? If that's not quite good enough, you could start a single thread and every time you feel the need you could go post some really rude, vile, vitriolic diatribe there and those of us who like the guy can just ignore the thread. Just a thought.

I agree with you JohnnyG. It's one thing to express your dislike for a model, and another to feel they should not be seen on this site. Hasn't the issue of "everyone has their own tastes" been pretty well agreed to here ad nauseum?

Beaten down, but not broken

Coincidentally, I just finished quoting your remarks favorably on the "Logan" thread and it makes me feel we at least have something in common. My "offensive" post was an expression of my extreme frustration with current Broke Straight Boys model selection and directed to SA7180 as we share the same taste in models, at least concerning Braden.

I thought the whole idea of being a Broke Straight Boys member was to watch the current episodes, am I wrong? Obviously, not all models are everyone's cup of tea. Likewise, I have argued on behalf of other models that were never to be seen again after their first or second episode. They probably were not everyone's cup of tea either.

If you look at the way the forum is going currently, with so few active threads and/or posts on our forum, nothing much is happening on the Broke Straight Boys forum either. I feel this is due to the poor model selections of recent months. It is as if everything has suddenly gotten very still. I very much want Broke Straight Boys to be it's once vibrant self again. If more was actually happening on this site, Braden would be a slight bump in the road as more interesting episodes would be the focus.

For the record, my so characterized "offensive" comments were not specifically aimed at a specific member, unlike your concluding comments. In fact, perhaps you just don't really have to read my offensive posts, either. My name always appears prominently on them before you actually delve into them. Spare yourself the grief, Johnny, and go onto the next one. There are many more posts in the forum weekly than there are weekly updated episodes.

Ultimately, I very much get it too.

Not beaten, just slightly scolded

For the record, my so characterized "offensive" comments were not specifically aimed at a specific member, unlike your concluding comments. In fact, perhaps you just don't really have to read my offensive posts, either. My name always appears prominently on them before you actually delve into them. Spare yourself the grief, Johnny, and go onto the next one. There are many more posts in the forum weekly than there are weekly updated episodes.

I get that CR and I don't have anything against you personally. You've posted quite a few things that I happen to agree with, and I really like the personality in a lot of your earlier posts. It's not my purpose here to argue with you.

But frustration or no, I would ask you to consider whether it's truly necessary to continually denigrate a particular model in the forums just because you don't personally like him. You've made your point. I don't think there's anyone here who is going to accidentally think that you like Braden.

And you're right, I COULD just ignore your posts in particular, but I don't really want to have to do that. Like I said, you've contributed very positively in the past and I want to believe that you will again. It's just the constant berating of Braden - especially when there are plenty of other members that like him - is starting to get a little difficult to take. I don't think you really need to head down that path in order to express that you'd like to see more of a different kind of model.

I personally want to see more of the old cumrag27 and a little less of the frustrated one.

In spite of the high scene rating by the other members, this scene did nothing for me at all. Shane's usual enthusiasm and passion were tempered by Braden's usual stupidness and neandrothal like personality. I gave it a 3, simply because I adore Shane.

Personally, I think Braden's shelf-life here has expired a long time ago.

Abe

Coincidentally, I just finished quoting your remarks favorably on the "Logan" thread and it makes me feel we at least have something in common. My "offensive" post was an expression of my extreme frustration with current Broke Straight Boys model selection and directed to SA7180 as we share the same taste in models, at least concerning Braden.

I thought the whole idea of being a Broke Straight Boys member was to watch the current episodes, am I wrong? Obviously, not all models are everyone's cup of tea. Likewise, I have argued on behalf of other models that were never to be seen again after their first or second episode. They probably were not everyone's cup of tea either.

If you look at the way the forum is going currently, with so few active threads and/or posts on our forum, nothing much is happening on the Broke Straight Boys forum either. I feel this is due to the poor model selections of recent months. It is as if everything has suddenly gotten very still. I very much want Broke Straight Boys to be it's once vibrant self again. If more was actually happening on this site, Braden would be a slight bump in the road as more interesting episodes would be the focus.

Ultimately, I very much get it too.

Keep on, keepin on, cumrag27. Not surprisingly I love reading your well written and scathing critiques of Braden. You do contribute positively to the forums, when it's warranted. I would happily never watch another scene of Braden's but if they insist on pairing him with some of my faves, then I'm not going to hide my intense dislike for his caveman ways. If some Braden fans are too sensitive to deal, I'm sorry but that's too bad. Like you said, people can just skip reading the posts that they don't like.

Stacey

Now that we see eye-to-eye

In spite of the high scene rating by the other members, this scene did nothing for me at all. Shane's usual enthusiasm and passion were tempered by Braden's usual stupidness and neandrothal like personality. I gave it a 3, simply because I adore Shane.

Personally, I think Braden's shelf-life here has expired a long time ago.

Abe

Keep on, keepin on, cumrag27. Not surprisingly I love reading your well written and scathing critiques of Braden. You do contribute positively to the forums, when it's warranted. I would happily never watch another scene of Braden's but if they insist on pairing him with some of my faves, then I'm not going to hide my intense dislike for his caveman ways. If some Braden fans are too sensitive to deal, I'm sorry but that's too bad. Like you said, people can just skip reading the posts that they don't like.

Stacey

Dear Abe and Stacey,

I am done with Braden. I have found happiness in reviewing Logan episodes and, recently, with the 4-way with Josh, Shane, MikeR, and Diesal In particular, besides the kissing I loved the scene where Diesal was holding Shane close to his body in a very loving embrace pleasuring him. On another post, I suggested I would like to see this same loving embrace with Shane standing in back of Josh.

I found this to be one of the hottest scenes on Broke Straight Boys lately and I would very much like to see it replicated with Shane and Josh. I think they make a beautiful couple and I really appreciated Shane rubbing Josh's leg in a very sweet way. Hopefully, there may be more to this off camera. I would like that for both of them. Obviously, I must confess I am a romantic at heart.

I forgot to mention two things

Keep on, keepin on, cumrag27. Stacey

Dear Stacey,

If you are looking for something to occupy your Broke Straight Boys time, I have a retrospective on gay celebrities I admired from the 1950's and on another posts, I have links to my favorite 1950's movies that were ahead of their time. The thread is called "Why am I Gay" on the General Chat Forum. Take your time going through the links as you have time.

On a much more serious level, you may also want to look at my link called "Empassioned comments about recent gay suicides". It appeared on MSNBC today.

Dear Stacey,

If you are looking for something to occupy your Broke Straight Boys time, I have a retrospective on gay celebrities I admired from the 1950's and on another posts, I have links to my favorite 1950's movies that were ahead of their time. The thread is called "Why am I Gay" on the General Chat Forum. Take your time going through the links as you have time.

On a much more serious level, you may also want to look at my link called "Empassioned comments about recent gay suicides". It appeared on MSNBC today.

I'll definitely check those out. Bravo on your comments appearing on MSNBC. Like so many others, I was definitely saddened over what's been happening with these recent suicides.

Stacey