• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Search Option

BillynBigD

Reaction score
I joined this website because I ran across a 15 second clip of a guy getting a massage. I love to watch two boys give each other a massage with it ending in an obvious way. When I joined, there was no search option to search out this particular clip. Now I don't think it exists but I am still intrigued in watching some of these videos. VERY HOT i must say. Was wondering if anyone else would like to see the guys have to massage each other? And maybe have the one getting the massage fondle the other and suck him off before the real action gets started. Thoughts?

If it was of two guys outside like out on a deck, it is in the bonus sites, amateur boys first time. It is a really hot scene. Massages are so erotic, I love hot rock massages!!!!:thumbup:

A search feature would be nice... for some reason I think that was something they might be working on...

I joined this website because I ran across a 15 second clip of a guy getting a massage. I love to watch two boys give each other a massage with it ending in an obvious way. When I joined, there was no search option to search out this particular clip. Now I don't think it exists but I am still intrigued in watching some of these videos. VERY HOT i must say. Was wondering if anyone else would like to see the guys have to massage each other? And maybe have the one getting the massage fondle the other and suck him off before the real action gets started. Thoughts?

I agree the search feature would be nice too. There are two massage episodes in the Boy's First Time bonus site. Check that out. I hope that helps. Also, Maybe we can get David and Mark to work some magic and have Ryder from Straight Boys Jack Off pop over to Broke Straight Boys and work his magic on some of the modles. Ryder is pretty hot. He is studying to be a Massage Therapist. So, he could do a pretty good job with a few new straight boys. Although, I cannot ever remember seeing him suck a cock or receive anal. I have seen him receive a BJ and he was in a short film with soccer players where he fucked a guy once. Who knows how far Ryder may go...:thumbup: