• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott and Clayton, or Clayton and Scot?

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
So happy to see Scott again, and hear that low voice of his. Clayton reminds me of... well me (once upon a time). A hungry gay boy, blushing face, nice and charming. Scott jerks Clayton's dick so well, that Clayton almost cums prematurely!

Next Scott has to suck Clayton! That's not my fantasy. Scott's sinuses are blocked. It's hard to breath and there is no nasal spray at hand. Considering all, Scott does a better job at sucking dick than one would hope from a newbie.
Clayton enjoys the treat his gets with his eyes closed. Gently he puts his hand on Scotts head. That is chemistry.

Trading places... Clayton gets to suck Scott finally. Watch those big balls dance and jump around in Scott's pouch. Such a happy moment... for all. Scott also touches Clayton's head gently. And then our director Clay says instead of "Why don't you let Scott come in your mouth Clayton?" something completely different. "Why don't you try to nut while sucking?" Multitasking is not for Clayton. He focuses on his own hand instead of Scott's dick. Goodbye hot scene.

Last edited:
Trading places... Clayton gets to suck Scott finally. Watch those big balls dance and jump in Scott's pouch. Such a happy moment... for all. And then Clay says instead of "Why don't you let Scott come in your mouth Clayton?" something completely different. "Why don't you try to nut while sucking?" Multitasking is not for Clayton. He focuses on his own hand instead of Scott's dick. Goodbye hot scene.

I agree Robert. I understand having a script and all, but one has to be ready to improvise with amateur models. Scott definitely looked to me to be the one ready to nut first with his balls dancing around and him gasping uncontrollably. Clayton didn't look nearly as close to getting off. But with Scott ready to blast off to infinity and beyond, Clay unexpectedly told Clayton to get himself off first. This forced Clayton to focus more of his attention on himself and much less on Scott.

By that point Scott's prime moment for his best orgasm had passed. Even Scott seemed a little surprised at the end when Clay told him to get himself off with no help. He struggled to reach orgasm with his own hand and probably gave a weaker cumshot than he would have otherwise. Even if a facial or a cumshot on the tongue was not in the cards I think Clayton should have been allowed to get Scott off first. Either with his mouth or his hand, or a combination of both. He could have pulled away and finished Scott off with his hand without any cum eating.
:2c:

I have no complaint with what is said above. Newbies sucking each other only goes so far. Is Clayton gay? I didn't know. What might have saved the whole scene would have been a sixty-nine with some interesting ass shots of open butts and a request for a little fingering, on not in. And jerking each other off in 69 position. Now that would have been very satisfying between two newbies.

"Is Clayton gay?" I would like to think so. Always looking for a top and a bottom in a scene; and 'my' bottom never cums first, he's nice enough to wait for his top to shoot his load, before pleasuring himself. That's my taste.

Very different from your 69 scenes, your rimming, and ass play... :)

PS: What about the tilting of the video camera Larkster? The diagonal display filled my wide-screen TV from the bottom left, to upper right corner. Did you like that too?

Last edited:
I would have to agree with all that has been said. Both guy did an out standing job tonight even if one is gay or not that is not the question at had but to say that they are newbies and did a fantastic job tonight and they both enjoyed it also. Great job guys keep up that good work.

I enjoyed watching each of the newbies learning little by little the pleasure of sucking and being sucked. They both did a great job and I expect they will be back for more.

I really like this scene. Both guys sucked dick pretty well. Who cares if one is gay or not it's better then a really straight guy that just stands there and doesn't even try. I think both are really hot and can be really good on Broke Straight Boys Nobody has mentioned the fact that on his second scene Clayton came while sucking Scott not to many people can do that. I hope they both come back. A solid 4. Not much chemistry though. I like Clayton's personality and body. Scott has to relax and open up.

IMPROVISATION is so essential in a business like Broke Straight Boys to make the scene more life-like and believable. Even if the actors are not what they make out to be, at least make the lie and the acting coherent. I don't mind actors being hesitant, shy, bashful or just having difficulties with gay sex. This is what I expect from Broke Straight Boys doing gay sex. I know I would be very uncomfortable with straight sex. But when someone says that he is straight and goes down on a dick like it was a hot dog, I just wonder whether he is or he isn't telling me a story.

IMPROVISATION is so essential in a business like Broke Straight Boys to make the scene more life-like and believable. Even if the actors are not what they make out to be, at least make the lie and the acting coherent. I don't mind actors being hesitant, shy, bashful or just having difficulties with gay sex. This is what I expect from Broke Straight Boys doing gay sex. I know I would be very uncomfortable with straight sex. But when someone says that he is straight and goes down on a dick like it was a hot dog, I just wonder whether he is or he isn't telling me a story.

Maybe he can self-suck and has been practicing, hoping someday he too will peruse Craig's List and find and advertisement for Broke Straight Boys and think "okay," this is why I have this God given talent!...or maybe you are right.....just sayin'

We all practice...

"But when someone says that he is straight and goes down on a dick like it was a hot dog, I just wonder whether he is or he isn't telling me a story."

attachment.php

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the tenderness.... really nice scene. But the main thing I have to say is ... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !... Scott's Bod !
Someone call Jason we have found him an awesome play toy ... Scott's Bod !

I absolutely LOVED this scene, a whole lot. I must admit that my love goes out to Scott, although Clayton did a fine job too. But Scott turns me on big time. He reminds me of many guy's that I have known or encountered who were his age, gas station attendants, kid's working at the local 7-11, or noticing him in the park hanging out with his friends drinking beer. When I managed a warehouse for many years, I had my fair share of "Scott's" working for me, and one of my main pleasures here is getting to see a guy who reminds me of a real straight guy in my life, got naked and get his dick sucked. And what a pleasure it was to see Scott's magnificent body and his beautiful cock again.

Clayton did a fine job on Scott, and I loved how Scott ran his fingers through Clayton's hair as he was receiving pleasure. Scott also did a fine job of sucking cock too, but my pleasure is watching beautiful young Scott getting his beautiful cock sucked.

I look forward to watching Scott a lot more. My thanks for a great scene to Scott, Preston, and Clay. Thanks guys.

Preston? Freudian Slip, Mikey? Now who is this Preston that still haunts your fantasies?

Preston? Freudian Slip, Mikey? Now who is this Preston that still haunts your fantasies?
Unfortunately, the only Preston that I know of is a model from Broke Straight Boys-1. He is a very good looking supposedly bi, but more likely gay boy who I especially enjoyed when he was "double teamed" by two of my all time favorite straight boys on this site, Jordan and Mike Robbins. He was also paired with Kyler & Zakk, Leon, and Ashton among others. If you never saw his work here, I suggest you search him out and enjoy watching him enjoy the cocks of some of the hotter models in Broke Straight Boys history.

So I'm afraid it wasn't a Freudian slip Larkster, but more of a Broke Straight Boys slip. The "real" guys in my life who reminded me of Scott were named Brett and Richie, and after watching Scott, I did re-acquaint with those two in my fantasies, and they had great orgasms, (in my fantasy), and I had one in real life. Thanks for rekindling the memories of straight boys from yesteryear, Scott! You are a total hottie, Scottie. :001_tt2:

Unfortunately, the only Preston that I know of is a model from Broke Straight Boys-1. He is a very good looking supposedly bi, but more likely gay boy who I especially enjoyed when he was "double teamed" by two of my all time favorite straight boys on this site, Jordan and Mike Robbins. He was also paired with Kyler & Zakk, Leon, and Ashton among others. If you never saw his work here, I suggest you search him out and enjoy watching him enjoy the cocks of some of the hotter models in Broke Straight Boys history.

So I'm afraid it wasn't a Freudian slip Larkster, but more of a Broke Straight Boys slip. The "real" guys in my life who reminded me of Scott were named Brett and Richie, and after watching Scott, I did re-acquaint with those two in my fantasies, and they had great orgasms, (in my fantasy), and I had one in real life. Thanks for rekindling the memories of straight boys from yesteryear, Scott! You are a total hottie, Scottie. :001_tt2:

That story is as good as I thought it would be. Thanks for the tip.:001_cool: