• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

True Erotic Stories

I'm glad someone brought back one of the erotic story threads. I'm currently working on a new story. My writer's block finally gone and I have new ideas for stories.

At the White Mountains

For years I sucked hot straight boys, but back then when I was eighteen it were real man cocks that gave me the hots. Near my grandmothers house you can find the "White mountains", old sand dunes a reminiscence of were once the North sea hit the shore. As a boy I remember picnicking there with my grandmother and sisters. Beach sand as far as you could see, just the sea was missing.

Coming of age, riding my bike, testosterone filled and almost only thinking of sex, I started noticing men hanging around the parking place. The "White Mountains" lay next to highway. Across the bridge there is a motel under the same name.
Come rain, or come shine, some faces were always there. What are these man doing here? Why are they hanging around? Some were definitely old gays. Others were hiding in their car, hardly recognizable behind the vapour on the windows. Sometimes one them gets out of his and walks around. After some days of intensive study, were I parked my bike, and walked around through the green bushes surrounding the parking place, the rules of the game became clear.
If someone became interested he would follow you. Walk some distance behind you as if he was not there, following you to a deserted place, and finally try to initiate a conversation as a prelude to sex. Not everybody used words, some would just let hang out their cock.

A fire ran through my belly, spreading to my legs by merely thinking of what could happen. And pretty soon afterwards I made sure things happened! As soon as I noticed that some man carried a wedding ring around their finger, and were happily married straight guys, hunting on the site for extra sex. At first I just did not get it that they were after teens like me. Till then I felt like the only gay in town. Friends from school hated everything gay. So I considered myself to be a straight guy, that just happened to like sex with man. These real man made me feel wanted and I wanted them so bad.

Sometimes I made remarks like: "Okay I'll suck you, but I don't want to drink your sperm". If the thought had not crossed their mind till then, now it would! Some goody good guys reassured me they would refrain from doing such a thing ever; considered sperm to be snot. The bad guys were way more interesting. They'd consider that if this boy was forced to eat cum before, they'll made sure I'll eat theirs too. Balls climbing up, heavy breathing, leg muscles stiffening and finally the cock head swells up in your mouth... and next you feel the squirts of hot man juice in your mouth. Sometimes tasting salty, like asparagus, or creamy, sheer bitter or even sweet from fructose.

----

map.jpg

Thank you Robert for that very real, very hot account of the discovery phase of your innate sexuality as a teen. I find it interesting how the cruising ritual seems universal from New York City, to California to Florida to Massachusetts to Amsterdam as well.

We seem "programmed" to cruise for cock the same way all over the world, almost as an instinctual mating ritual, and of course thank you for the map of the cruising ground of your youth. Most interesting and most erotic as well.

Thank you for that great account Robert. And I'm sure you were adorably cute at 18. Because you're still a good looking guy now. :)

The last 2 days have seen me back to work but working the late shift 1145-2015. I normally wake up early and check out the Broke Straight Boys forum whilst my Iphone is tuned to Grindr. These last 2 days have been very fruitful on Grindr. Thurs morning I hooked up with a British soldier who was on leave from Afghanistan - he was gorgeous and had a really thick dick - so thick that I couldn't get my hand around it - but my mouth just about did it. We didn't fuck as we didn't have enough time so just made out and came in each others mouth.

This morning's "breakfast" consisted of another Grinding with a different lad - similar in looks to Adam Bauer. He lived about 3500 feet away and I drove to his place on my way to work. He was a really good kisser and we spent ages making out before jumping into his bed and fucking for an hour. My world is wierd - sometimes I go weeks without anything (mostly my choice) then other times the mood takes me and I'm like a slut. lol

The last 2 days have seen me back to work but working the late shift 1145-2015. I normally wake up early and check out the Broke Straight Boys forum whilst my Iphone is tuned to Grindr. These last 2 days have been very fruitful on Grindr. Thurs morning I hooked up with a British soldier who was on leave from Afghanistan - he was gorgeous and had a really thick dick - so thick that I couldn't get my hand around it - but my mouth just about did it. We didn't fuck as we didn't have enough time so just made out and came in each others mouth.

This morning's "breakfast" consisted of another Grinding with a different lad - similar in looks to Adam Bauer. He lived about 3500 feet away and I drove to his place on my way to work. He was a really good kisser and we spent ages making out before jumping into his bed and fucking for an hour. My world is wierd - sometimes I go weeks without anything (mostly my choice) then other times the mood takes me and I'm like a slut. lol
You are only young once Jon. Enjoy it. :thumbup1:

And thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

You could write a diary of your sex life Jon and people would be hanging on your every word. LOL

"then other times the mood takes me and I'm like a slut. lol"

You say that like it's a BAD thing!:smiley-sex011:

Oh honey....fucking in the morning is like the "breakfast of champions!" And the "being a slut" thing, is a lifestyle choice...and a good choice too!:thumbup:

Just a little loving,
early in the morning,
beats a cup of coffee,
for starting out the day!

From the incomparable Barbra Streisand!