• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

True Erotic Story

Thank you Phantom, I truly love reading about your experiences. Cute Boy Friday and Hot and Naked pix don't do a lot for me, but I'm completely transfixed by your stories.

You, along with Jlipps, are my true story telling heros! :hearts:

Thank you Phantom, I truly love reading about your experiences. Cute Boy Friday and Hot and Naked pix don't do a lot for me, but I'm completely transfixed by your stories.

You, along with Jlipps, are my true story telling heros! :hearts:

Thanks, Grace. I like reading JLipps stories too. He's so good at seducing straight guys. I worked on one for years and never really got anywhere. He just has no interest in man to man sex. It's a shame because I really like this guy.

Thanks, Grace. I like reading JLipps stories too. He's so good at seducing straight guys. I worked on one for years and never really got anywhere. He just has no interest in man to man sex. It's a shame because I really like this guy.

Wow, years! At least if you never catch him the fantasy remains intact.

Here is another story about me and Juan.

Juan Part 2

Juan and I had been together for a few months and decided to get together one afternoon to just watch movies and cuddle. It was close to his birthday. I can’t remember what movie we watched because all I wanted to do is caress his nearly naked body as he lay on top of me. We wore only our shorts and cuddled under a blanket. His dick was hard in no time, as was mine, and he would occasionally grind his crotch into mine, which is something he really got off on. He did this to me once one morning and blew his load very quickly. Needless to say, this was making me really horny. When the movie ended, we went to his bedroom and started making out.

I had already got his shorts off during the movie so his completely naked body would be against mine. We were both so horny that we just got right into it. I liked sucking his cock. He has a lot of foreskin and I love playing with foreskin. I also liked sucking on his balls, which drove him crazy, but this time I focused more on his hard cock. His moans were barely stifled by my hard member in his mouth, but just barely. It was by no means one sided, though. While I pleasured him every way I could, Juan was doing one of my favorite things, sucking my cock all the way down to the base. I do love being deep throated. It feels so good and happens so rarely. Not just any guy can do it. When I find one that can, I love it. Juan knew just how to pleasure me. Each time he swallowed every inch, I felt like I could cum, but held back as I still wanted to fuck his really tight hole.

After some time of this, I released his hard dick and pulled his face to mine to kiss him. Before I knew it, he was on top of me again, grinding his hard dick against mine. I embraced him and we kissed passionately while grinding our dicks together. His balls would drag across mine from time to time, getting me even hotter for him. I turned him over, put his legs on my shoulders, and slid my cock, almost effortlessly, into his waiting hole. There was not much resistance, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t tight. He was. It just felt so natural for both of us that his ass just accepted my dick. This position was pretty routine for us, so I didn’t stay in it for very long. I pulled out and Juan rolled over on his side. I got behind him and reentered his warm ass. We liked this position because he felt tighter and I could hold him or even jerk him off while I fucked him. I kissed his neck and held him tight as my cock slid in and out of his hole, my forearm against his hairy chest, holding him close to me.

After a short time of this, I decided to try something different. Juan is a lot smaller than me, so it is easy for me to maneuver him. I grabbed hold of him and, without pulling my cock out, rolled over on my back with him on top. We got situated and I started sliding in and out of him again. His moans got a lot louder here and he started bucking against me.

“Damn, Chris”, he said loudly. “I can’t remember the last time it felt this good. Hell, I don’t know if it ever felt this good.”

I didn’t reply with words, but just picked up the pace instead. His moans grew louder. His muscles tensed as I hit all the right areas inside of him. I could see his hand flying over his rock hard cock as he bounded up and down on my hard dick. His moans of pleasure and his hoot ass were getting me worked up. I could feel my load rising; my balls aching for release. Juan’s butt was getting tighter as he got closer. I thought we were about to have a simultaneous orgasm, but I got there first. My cock swelled up and shot stream after stream of hot cum inside him. It wasn’t a warm day, but I was dripping with sweat by this time from my intense orgasm. I don’t usually continue after I have cum because I’m just too sensitive to handle it, but I made an exception for Juan to get him off. I wrapped my arm around him and started jerking his dick for him as I continued to fuck him. It was a little too intense on my part, but getting him off was important to me and he really liked this position. It didn’t take him much longer to blow his hot load. I had never seen him cum this much. His loud moans as he released his load kept me excited and very hard inside his ass. When his intense orgasm subsided, he fell back on top of me and just stayed there in my embrace, but only for a moment as both of us wanted some air. We were both dripping with sweat, but it was worth it.

“That was the best”, he told me as he lay next to me. “I’ll just consider that an early birthday present.”

“Happy birthday”, I said to him and kissed him.

I had not planned all of this. It just came to mind as we were having sex. As it turned out, it was probably some of the best sex either of us has had.

Excellent story; thank you for sharing it. :biggrin:

Thanks Phantom, your stories are always hot and erotic, but this one also has more than a touch of romance...beautiful