• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Roll Tide Guys...

rolltideboi08

Virgin
Reaction score
As you may tell by the welcome, I am a huge Alabama fan and sports fan in general.
I have been an off and on member for over 4 years when I decided to act upon who I really was and dive "head" first into this lifestyle.
Thank you Broke Straight Boys and other sites for helping me love being who I am!

I am 31 years old and live obviously in the South. Recently graduated with my Masters degree and love working with adolescents who have run into hard times because of their families or their own actions. I am a social worker and very thankful for those who stepped in and helped me when I needed it.

It is nice to meet you all and I hope to chat throughout this forum!:backdoor:

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!​

Hopefully you jump right in, so we can get to know you. There is a thread called "Ten Random Things About Me", that you should post on, and use to get to know us.:thumbup:

A question for Ms. K

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!​

Hopefully you jump right in, so we can get to know you. There is a thread called "Ten Random Things About Me", that you should post on, and use to get to know us.:thumbup:

Ms. K - this is the second or third time I've seen this Ten random things thread referred to. I am a luddite when it comes to computers, forums, etc. Thus, a question, How can I find this thread? Thanks for the help.

Similar professions

As you may tell by the welcome, I am a huge Alabama fan and sports fan in general.
I have been an off and on member for over 4 years when I decided to act upon who I really was and dive "head" first into this lifestyle.
Thank you Broke Straight Boys and other sites for helping me love being who I am!

I am 31 years old and live obviously in the South. Recently graduated with my Masters degree and love working with adolescents who have run into hard times because of their families or their own actions. I am a social worker and very thankful for those who stepped in and helped me when I needed it.

Dear rolltideboi08,

I have 36 years experience as a high school counselor in the public schools before retiring and I feel I just might have an little idea of what its like working with adolescents. I, too, loved working with adolescents in contrast to their frequently demanding parents:smackass: and the occasional teacher:banghead:. Being from the south, I feel we may have much in common.

Welcome to the Forum!

I will look forward to seeing you around!:blushing:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Cumrag....you may just be right! I actually have looked into counseling as a potential profession. Plus being from the south (i.e., best part of the US), you appear to be spot on!

Yes, welcome rolltideboy08. It's good to meet someone in the social services field. I graduated recently with an AA in Human Services. I decided to go back to college to learn how to deal effectively with my parishsioners who are over 80 years old. I attend two churches and have two entirely different congregations. Now I'm contemplating going for my masters in social work or psychology. What to do is a task especially when the funds aren't there. I don't want to chalk up a huge loan for it either. Anyway, welcome and enjoy Broke Straight Boys We'll talk again.

Hello and WELCOME.

Hi Roll Tide Boi,
I, too, am from the south, the biggest part of the south, Texas! Sorry, but I'm a big Texas Longhorns fan, but I'd still like to get to know you. I'm a retired teacher, who has taught for 36 years, at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. So, I, too, know a little bit about adolescents and their problems. Good luck with your chosen profession, and because everything is bigger in Texas, I'm sending you A BIG TEXAS WELCOME TO THE Broke Straight Boys FORUM!!!

Welcome Rolltideboi!! I haven't seen too many members here from Alabama, so it is definitely nice to have a fellow southern boy here! (I used to live in Mississippi:)

Welcome Rolltideboi!! I haven't seen too many members here from Alabama, so it is definitely nice to have a fellow southern boy here! (I used to live in Mississippi:)
The South is where it all is!!! Mississippi is a pretty interesting state and rich with history. I am glad to know there are fellow southerner here. Also, I really dig your videos, amazingly HOTT! Also, good luck on the Real World auditions...I use to be an avid watcher but not so much anymore. If you make it, I will have to begin watching it again...atleast for your season!

Yes, welcome rolltideboy08. It's good to meet someone in the social services field. I graduated recently with an AA in Human Services. I decided to go back to college to learn how to deal effectively with my parishsioners who are over 80 years old. I attend two churches and have two entirely different congregations. Now I'm contemplating going for my masters in social work or psychology. What to do is a task especially when the funds aren't there. I don't want to chalk up a huge loan for it either. Anyway, welcome and enjoy Broke Straight Boys We'll talk again.
Angelone, that is awesome that you have the related field. It is becoming a bigger profession in this world and it be a male in it is guaranteeing you a job. My job there is limited males. Only 2 in the area I work in at my office. I have a personal feeling about why I chose this job but have no regrets from the direction I have gone. Good Luck with your decisions. I would plug MSW because SW is extremely broad and you can pretty much go anywhere. Hope things work out!!!

Hi Roll Tide Boi,
I, too, am from the south, the biggest part of the south, Texas! Sorry, but I'm a big Texas Longhorns fan, but I'd still like to get to know you. I'm a retired teacher, who has taught for 36 years, at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. So, I, too, know a little bit about adolescents and their problems. Good luck with your chosen profession, and because everything is bigger in Texas, I'm sending you A BIG TEXAS WELCOME TO THE Broke Straight Boys FORUM!!!
I appreciate the BIG TEXAS WELCOME!!! I have never been to Texas but by being in and out of the Dallas airport. So I really don't consider this being in Texas. I am coming next year when my Crimson Tide opens the season in Cowboys Stadium!

Congrats on retiring. Teaching is so rewarding and I hope it was for you. My brother-in-law is a 11th grade history teach and Def. Coordinator for football. He is so great at his job. My sister is working to get her licenses to go back and teach. We are such a helping Dynamic in our family.

Glad to see others like this as well!

:)

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to chatting with you.