• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

RIP Mike Robbins

RIP Mike

As a newbie to the site. I would like to offer my condolences to his family and friends. I liked the way he behaved in his last few episodes. His cute and cheeky smile said a lot about his character. God bless him.

Who else passed away, may I ask?

Dustin died of a taser attack by police. He tried to swallow a nickel bag of grass when they hit him with their taser and he choked to death, on film. The squad was out cruising for incidents accompanied by a reality show crew. The film showed viewers how you subdue a young guy trying to get far enough away to give himself time to swallow the evidence. It was like a snuff movie.

Thanks for the memories Mike. You will be missed.

To sleep ... perchance to dream ...

May you be at peace Mike Robbins

Mike, Thank you for blessing us with your smile and your love of life. You will be missed by all of us. May your family find peace after your early departure from us

i miss that crazy asshole from his videos, especially when he was joking around in the last shout out to me and the girls. thats just the man he was, kind, comfortable, and saw everyone for just what they were. RIP you crazy asshole.

I miss him too. I miss our talks. I miss his humor. I miss his drunk texts.

His flame burned short but bright.

Here is the toast I did to him:
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
There are good ships,
and there are wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea.
But the best ships, are friendships,
And may they always be.

R.I.P. Mike. I dedicate this massively drunk moment I am currently experiencing to you.

Mike R.

I am Sadden to hear about Mike, he was so full of life and a great guy to watch. He was such a young man to be taken from this life I pray the his death was painless and swift. I lost my wife almost a year ago and it not a painless death. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family. May God bless Mike and grant him salvation in his kingdom as he will be truly missed here.

As always
Centex

Sorry to hear about Mike. He did seem like a sweet kid. I think personally the March 4th update with Mike would be a little tacky considering what has happened. Mike will always be in the archives.

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of Mike. He had such a wonderful outlook on life. He was open and honest about life and he never minced words. He did all he could to enjoy life. He was the most prolific poster of any forum model. He answered every question. He took care of his friends on the forum. If you have not read through his thread you should. He recognized some of his fans on tape. Without question, I am sure JW was his #1 fan.

When I found out either through a post or a video he was into astronomy I left him one of my Eclipse photographs when I visited the Studio last February. In addition to a nice thank you post, he thanked me again on tape.

I extend to his family and friends my most heartfelt condolences. I understand what they are going through. I lost my brother way to soon and too young.

Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" sums up my thoughts about our friend Mike.

RIP Mike Robbins. You will not be forgotton.

PEACE,

Vicekid

This announcement came as a real shock to me.I liked him a lot and am not sure whether I will be able to see his next update, most
probably one or even the last, right away.
My deepest condolences to his family and friends.I am totally in agreement with Miss JWglass not ever to post the obituary by people who knew Mike better and by his real name, in respect of privacy.
When a guy of his age dies, a car accident or suicide is not excluded.I really dont want to know how it happened but I have a strange feeling.Through his obvious cheerfulness, I always noticed sadness in his eyes and hope it has not been suicide after all.Correct me only when I am wrong dear Mark, David and others who know the cause of his death.Merely by way of relief rather then curiousity but in any case let him RIP.It is a terrible loss, no matter how it happened and I will keep a good memory of him forever.

I share the feeling of loss with those who have posted here. His friends and family must be devastated. Mike seemed like a young man who truly enjoyed life and gave it 100%. He will be missed by all who knew him and by those of us who only knew him as a result of Broke Straight Boys I hope that Mark will not post the March 4th update out of respect for Mike, his family and his memory.

Whether Mike's next update should be released on the 4th March or not or later is subjective.
I do however feel it should be seen as a celebration of his life.
Keep the lawnmower going.

Thanks for the sentiment

Whether Mike's next update should be released on the 4th March or not or later is subjective.
I do however feel it should be seen as a celebration of his life.
Keep the lawnmower going.

Dear raysvq,

You are so right and it should be subjective. However, I think like you..."it should be seen as a celebration of his life. Keep the lawnmower going."

I feel you have captured the best way to celebrate the small part of Mike Robbin's life that most Broke Straight Boys members are aware of.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I am stunned! Stunned and saddened at the tragic news.

I guess the old adage is true, "only the good die young". And MikeR was truly a good person. And what a performer. I too thought of his friend Josh and hope that Josh is dealing with this tragedy, as well as his family, his friends, and his fans.

Rest in peace my dear sweet boy,
And know you left in us, such joy.

I send to you this farewell kiss,
With a heartfelt wish for you, heaven's bliss.

Before your soul through Peter's gate must pass,
Take all our love to fill your glass.

A toast, to one who showed us how,
To live and smile, the here and now.

Our hearts you filled with pride,
And forever, there, shall you reside.

Take your leave, but leave our joy
And rest your gentle soul, my dear sweet boy.

I was shocked and saddened to read about the sudden loss of Mike. My condolences go to his family and those at Broke Straight Boys who knew him well and were fond of him.

May his soul rest in peace.

Just my 2 cents: I would delay the release at this time of the upcoming episode with Mike. Leave all previous episodes available as they are. And possibly release any yet unseen videos some time later.

There was of course no shame in Mike's work. It's just that there's a time and place for all things.

Last edited:
Mike R was the performer I wanted to see more of then just bits & pieces on sharing sites. He was the driving force that made me become a subscriber to Broke Straight Boys I'm at a loss for words. Where can I find his postings as it would mean so much to me? I will be in shock for a long time.RIP our friend.

Mike R was the performer I wanted to see more of then just bits & pieces on sharing sites. He was the driving force that made me become a subscriber to Broke Straight Boys I'm at a loss for words. Where can I find his postings as it would mean so much to me? I will be in shock for a long time.RIP our friend.

he had his own thread "hey its your boy Mike Robbins" he also had another thread about the legalization of marijuana. i'll bump it up so its easy to find...if theres one thing about this forum, its that i always knew where his thread was...

RIP Mike

Perhaps the view of Mike's family should be asked as to wether the Mar 4th episode should be shown.