• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Return of Rabib and Corey?

Giovanni in a scene with someone with a huge dick (Zakk, Diesel)?

• Total voters

deyoung982

Virgin
Reaction score
I know it has been awhile since they have been on the site, but Rabib's espisode seems to always be rated high. Any chance he will come back? Also what about Corey. He was in about 3 episodes always with Derek and one time a 3-way with Dereck and Tyler....Will Corey be back again?

I wouldn't mind seeing Rabid back. With Corey however, he's a very nice guy but a little too fem for my own tastes.

Last edited:
Rabid did not seem a happy camper. Although he was an enthusiastic cocksucker, he didn't cum and seemed less than delighted to participate.

Rabid did not seem a happy camper. Although he was an enthusiastic cocksucker, he didn't cum and seemed less than delighted to participate.

When a boy doesn't work out he's often said to have "had some issues". That's how Dave couched it in Rabib's case (as he has in others), so Rabib prolly isn't gonna be coming back. Someone said they'd seen him doing just fine on another site, being fucked and cumming, stiffy in hand, smiley, few if any issues.

Giovanni also had some issues. At the same time as he was described as having issues (sounds as if he drools) he was also finding out "that this wasn't for him".

Any time you hear those two qualifications, you know that you'll only be seeing what was already filmed during the standard two days/max. 4 scenes total that they do when they get flown in the first and, in their case, the last time.

Thanks for the info slim :001_smile: Do you know anything about Corey?

Last edited:
There are two Coreys.

There is the fem Corey who was with Tyler and Derek. And there is blonde Corey from S. Carolina.

The latter Corey, handsome, blonde, great muscled, hairy legs in my favorite. Do hope he returns.

Thanks for the info slim :001_smile: Do you know anything about Corey?

I was gonna say that there are two guys with that name.

We know that cute little Corey works on the BSG set as makeup man. He's qualified here and there as effeminate (since he's gay and a bit mannered) but paradoxically delivered an unnervingly convincing powerfuck the last time he was on. Ty said something like, "...who would have ever guessed he'd be an aggressive top...").

I think David said he'd be coming back. I hope he did say that, and that that Corey will be back again since I dote on him.

We know that cute little Corey works on the BSG set as makeup man. He's qualified here and there as effeminate (since he's gay and a bit mannered) but paradoxically delivered an unnervingly convincing powerfuck the last time he was on. Ty said something like, "...who would have ever guessed he'd be an aggressive top...").

I think David said he'd be coming back. I hope he did say that, and that that Corey will be back again since I dote on him.

Yes slim I was talking about Corey from BSG.....and that is what was so hot about it....I did not expect him to "powerfuck"...(smile)....well I hope he does come back in any role

Yes Slim I was talking about Corey from BGC......I was surprised and enjoyed the "powerfuck" performance....hope he comes back in any role.

Yes Slim I was talking about Corey from BGC......I was surprised and enjoyed the "powerfuck" performance....hope he comes back in any role.

the young: do you agree that it was an instant stiffy moment when li'l Corey got it up and got it in and initiated powerhouse pelvic thrusts that looked like he knew exactly what he was doing?

I believe it was a case of dont judge a book by its cover....lol That's why I would like to see more Corey from BSG......who knows what other surprised he may have for us....;)

I believe it was a case of dont judge a book by its cover....lol That's why I would like to see more Corey from BSG......who knows what other surprised he may have for us....;)

The cute gay guys that David has added for flavor are by far the most interesting personalities in the stable. I guess Tyler and Logan are the famous exceptions since they are very very bright and interesting, although Tyler is deffo bi by now, if not pretty gay from what we've heard, and Logan couldn't have done so well without being pretty ok with another guy's dick in his mouth, so they aren't SO straight either.

But Corey, Zakk, li'l cuddin Mike, Nelson (whom you guys all think is ugly but who is smart and articulate and classy) and most recently cuteass, smartass Aiden, are all terrifically interesting and super hot in my estimation. At least it's for sure that the site would sometimes be boring without them. Two straighties bridling at the sight of each others warm dicks a foot away can be very hot (mikeyank?) but gets a bit samey after a while without the bi and gay guys' enthusiasm.

Has anyone seen Nelson on Amatuer Boys first Time He is very buff and looks damn good to me It is a solo but very hot

Two straighties bridling at the sight of each others warm dicks a foot away can be very hot (mikeyank?) but gets a bit samey after a while without the bi and gay guys' enthusiasm.
I plead guilty as charged. What is my punishment? Hopefully it involves using my tongue on some inappropriate part of the straighties. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

I plead guilty as charged. What is my punishment? Hopefully it involves using my tongue on some inappropriate part of the straighties. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Only appropriate parts: penes, scrota, armpits, buttocks, lips, ears, belly buttons, toes.

You don't get the inappropriate bits: heels, elbows, foreheads, knees, knuckles, ankles or scalps.

Sorry.

You don't get the inappropriate bits: heels, elbows, foreheads, knees, knuckles, ankles or scalps.

Sorry.

I move to include foreheads onto the "Nice" list. Since one of my favorite romantic moves is to snuggle noses and lean into the guy forehead to forehead. mmmmmm....

Sorry if that sounds "Naughty". I do want to stay on Santa's good side. :001_smile:

Only appropriate parts: penes, scrota, armpits, buttocks, lips, ears, belly buttons, toes.

Sorry.
Actually on a guy like Logan or Shane, I can't think of a single "inappropriate" body part.:001_smile:

Apropos of Dave's latest post, I would wager that str8 Corey is from Georgia, rather than South Carolina. Something about the accent just did not seem Carolinian to me!

would love to see Tyler come back and get sucked and fucked by a str8 dad and have Tyler suck and fuck the dad...that would be so fucking hot. Hell, I am bicurious and would love the chance to meet this young hottie.

Last edited:
Apropos of Dave's latest post, I would wager that str8 Corey is from Georgia, rather than South Carolina. Something about the accent just did not seem Carolinian to me!

Check out Torin Max. You might have to listen to the whole series to catch it, but he sounds like he might be from around Winston to me.