• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

After a rather bleak past four or five days with Tropical Storm Ophelia lingering over the Northeast where it basically rained every day all day, yesterday the rain stopped and this morning I saw the sun rising outside as I did my morning chores. This comes just in time for me as after today, I am off from work until October 9th and I want to take advantage of the nice early autumn weather, getting into Manhattan to Central Park and perhaps to a museum or to see a Broadway show. I only work two days a week so a vacation shouldn’t be that big a deal to me, but psychologically I feel good like it is a real vacation. Funny how the mind works.

This is the bit of sunshine I saw early this morning over The Bosseert Hotel on Montague Street in Brooklyn Heights. Those are my ponderings for September 27, 2023……..

IMG_3949.jpeg

Today is a good day to stay inside. It’s been pouring rain outside. I saw on the local news that highways and streets are flooded throughout the city and many subways have suspended service. Luckily I live in Brooklyn Heights which is literally on high ground. During Super Storm Sandy a decade ago, you wouldn’t know it here. Next week is forecast for sunny skies and warm temps. I am planning to enjoy the nice weather then. Today I’m indoors with YouTube to keep me company. :wink:

Whelp, back at home today resting in my nice and comfy bed. Been thinking allot about the comment by Treb and just getting the having sex part over 😜. So. Horny. LOL

Have an amazing night everyone, I'm knackered. Hopefully Hypnos (sleep God) will bestow on me a peaceful night's rest. I don't sleep well in hotels (too many noises that wake me up).

Whelp, back at home today resting in my nice and comfy bed. Been thinking allot about the comment by Treb and just getting the having sex part over 😜. So. Horny. LOL

Have an amazing night everyone, I'm knackered. Hopefully Hypnos (sleep God) will bestow on me a peaceful night's rest. I don't sleep well in hotels (too many noises that wake me up).

Welcome home Chac. Traveling can be fun but Dorothy knows what she’s talking about too. :001_cool:

PS. I hope you get laid soon too. :biggrin:

IMG_2083.gif

Whelp, 44 rotations around the sun for me now. I feel old 😵

Yes, very sad news indeed. I was never into Friends when it was on, and I've probably watched maybe one or two episodes. We are losing too many young folk way before their time ☹️
I thought I was the only one who wasn’t a fan of Friends. But of course I’m familiar with the show as I haven’t been living under a rock for the last 30 years. And even more obviously, while not a fan of the show, I was shocked and saddened that Matthew died at 54. Like with many rock stars I ask why someone young, talented and rich who had everything to live for would let the most precious thing we have slip away at a young age. RIP Matthew Perry. Very sad and tragic news indeed.

Congratulations to Aaron Judge who was named recipient of the 2023 Roberto Clemente Award.

• The award is presented annually to the player who best represents the game of baseball “through extraordinary character, community involvement, philanthropy and positive contributions, both on and off the field.”
  • Judge received the honor for “his efforts to support kids in California and New York through his ALL RISE Foundation,” whose mission is to “inspire children and youth to become responsible citizens through activities that encourage them to reach unlimited possibilities.”

Besides being a great baseball player, anyone who follows the Yankees knows that Aaron is a total class act, and he has great parents who adopted him and raised him right. During the home run race in 2022, we got to meet both his mom and his dad and it’s obvious where Aaron got his humility and grace. Congrats to Aaron.

IMG_2119.jpeg

Whelp doctors appointment was uneventful. I got my vaccination requests approved, but PrEP is still pending, my primary care doctor wanted to read up on it before prescribing ☹️. God I'm so freaking horny hahahaha

A chilly day today but enjoyable. I was easily irritated today for some reason, I guess someone pissed in my Cheerios or I just had a hair across my ass. 🤣🤣

Hope everyone has a nice day\night.

Whelp doctors appointment was uneventful. I got my vaccination requests approved, but PrEP is still pending, my primary care doctor wanted to read up on it before prescribing ☹️. God I'm so freaking horny hahahaha

A chilly day today but enjoyable. I was easily irritated today for some reason, I guess someone pissed in my Cheerios or I just had a hair across my ass. 🤣🤣

Hope everyone has a nice day\night.
Some days are like that Chac, but today is over and tomorrow begins the weekend. Good luck with getting your PrEP and beginning a new adventure. Regarding having a bad day, I am reminded of an old song. :wink:

Whelp, I got my very first bottle of Descovy today. It was free, and as a PSA for those that may not know, there is a copay card to make it "little to no cost" (my $30 copay for a month supply was covered, and when my deductible resets on Jan 1 it will cover the medicine the same way apparently up to something like $7200 for the year). After talking with my primary care doctor I went with Descovy over Truvada because of the lower risk of kidney and bone issues.

Wishing you all an amazing night!

Whelp, I got my very first bottle of Descovy today. It was free, and as a PSA for those that may not know, there is a copay card to make it "little to no cost" (my $30 copay for a month supply was covered, and when my deductible resets on Jan 1 it will cover the medicine the same way apparently up to something like $7200 for the year). After talking with my primary care doctor I went with Descovy over Truvada because of the lower risk of kidney and bone issues.

Wishing you all an amazing night!
Again as Morning Joe would say, I had to use the “google machine”, and I discovered :

DESCRY for PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) is a once-daily prescription medicine for adults and adolescents at risk of HIV. It helps lower the chances of getting HIV through sex.

Good luck in your journey Chac. You are a sweet, funny, fantastic guy and I’m hoping, “to use the vernacular”, “you get laid“ and eventually find a boyfriend and live happily ever after. :biggrin:

Well, today I am just knackered. I didn't even play Xbox with my friends. Going to bed early as I work in the AM tomorrow. Hope everyone's night is absolutely spectacular 🤗

Ok, Santa (me haha) just dropped some bank on a new dishwasher. I've left the boyfriend up to the Real Santa.