• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

I'm pondering how fucking unreliable companies are and how shitty customer (no) service is. I have had on order since the beginning of December a new dishwasher from a store (rhymes with WorstDie). They have rescheduled multiple times and with little notice. I got pissed off and became Megalon (as one of my friends called me) and told them where they could place said dishwasher 🫣😜. I'm now shopping again 😩

Whatever happened to people following through? What about your "word"? Back when it meant something?

I guess I did have a nice day, went out to a nice dinner at the local Asian fusion place, and bought a scratcher and won $1000. So all in all, it was a good day.

FML 😭😭😭. I chopped a long green pepper tonight for dinner, my hand was a bit tingly and thought nothing of it. Whelp went to have a bit of "me time" and now my cock is on fire 🔥🔥🧯🧯😭😭😭. Must have had some capsaicin left on the hand (even after washing multiple times). This is SO uncomfortable 😖

LOL 🤣🤣. Hope everyone's night is better than mine 🤪🤪

FML 😭😭😭. I chopped a long green pepper tonight for dinner, my hand was a bit tingly and thought nothing of it. Whelp went to have a bit of "me time" and now my cock is on fire 🔥🔥🧯🧯😭😭😭. Must have had some capsaicin left on the hand (even after washing multiple times). This is SO uncomfortable 😖

LOL 🤣🤣. Hope everyone's night is better than mine 🤪🤪
Poor Chac. :tongue_smilie: I think you should apply the “golden rule” learned during the height of the Pandemic of washing your hands before ……….:masterbate:lol

You put a smile on my face Chac. Good night.

IMG_1459.jpeg

A really nice day today here. 55f out and some sunshine. I should have gone for a walk at the beach but I decided to take a chore day and got some minor things done around the house.

We had family game night so I made snacks and picked up a nice berry tart for dessert. My brother made a slow cooker pot roast that was delicious.

Hope everyone's weekend was nice!

Whelp, I just signed back up for the local gym. I have access to one at work, but it's only open during business hours. I gotta get this bod in better shape 🤣

I think lifting weights will definitely help, I can tell with my last 100 lbs+ weightloss I've lost some muscles and I want to start putting it back on.

Otherwise it was a good day, busy at work which is a good thing.

I love Bob Dylan and I love Timothée Chalamet, and I am thrilled that Timothée will be playing young Bob in the new biopic being filmed now. I know that traditionalists will say he is wrong to play the role, but nobody looks like, acts like or sings like Bob but to me young Timothee has the right vibe and I imagine it will be over a year until the film is released as they are still shooting it now, but like I said I am thrilled and I can’t wait!

IMG_2283.jpeg
IMG_2284.jpeg

I love Bob Dylan and I love Timothée Chalamet, and I am thrilled that Timothée will be playing young Bob in the new biopic being filmed now. I know that traditionalists will say he is wrong to play the role, but nobody looks like, acts like or sings like Bob but to me young Timothee has the right vibe and I imagine it will be over a year until the film is released as they are still shooting it now, but like I said I am thrilled and I can’t wait!

View attachment 182497View attachment 182498

Timothée is 🤩 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Scan-1605-1-e1697098360981.jpeg