• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

Perhaps this is the future Mr. Chac. :thumbup:

Yes please
1702696084389.png

Yesterday and today was "let's pile the shit on Chac day". Threw my back out yesterday and spent the day stuck on the couch. Today it downpoured and was miserable. Then to top off tonight, the "pièce de résistance" was a fucking 2 inch nail in my tire that I couldn't really fix well because my back is fucked. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Imma gonna go to bed and wake up tomorrow with a fresh start and it's going to be an amazingly beautiful day 🤣. Peace out ✌️☮️ LOL

Yesterday and today was "let's pile the shit on Chac day". Threw my back out yesterday and spent the day stuck on the couch. Today it downpoured and was miserable. Then to top off tonight, the "pièce de résistance" was a fucking 2 inch nail in my tire that I couldn't really fix well because my back is fucked. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Imma gonna go to bed and wake up tomorrow with a fresh start and it's going to be an amazingly beautiful day 🤣. Peace out ✌️☮️ LOL
Damn, that totally sucks Chac, (and certainly not in the way I like to suck, lol). You had an everything goes wrong couple of days. I sure am wishin’ and hopin’ for a beautiful, smooth sailing Tuesday for you my sweet friend. Sending love and good wishes to you. You are due for a beautiful healthy & happy day. :biggrin:

Damn, that totally sucks Chac, (and certainly not in the way I like to suck, lol). You had an everything goes wrong couple of days. I sure am wishin’ and hopin’ for a beautiful, smooth sailing Tuesday for you my sweet friend. Sending love and good wishes to you. You are due for a beautiful healthy & happy day. :biggrin:

Oh today was better, getting to the tire place was fun. I blew the plug and had to swap my spare on (luckily a guy stopped to help me get it off the wheel hub as I didn't have the strength with my back hurting 😔). I had to buy 4 new tires, the one nail was actually multiple (I just couldn't see it last night) and it was unrepairable 🤬🤬. While technically I could just replace 2, it is one of those htrac all wheel drive vehicles, so I'd just be kicking the can down the road maybe 6 months not doing all 4 LOL 😂😅

All in all, I'm fine just another bump in the road and nothing is hurt so that's all that matters (except my wallet hahaha)

Happy Tuesday!

Oh today was better, getting to the tire place was fun. I blew the plug and had to swap my spare on (luckily a guy stopped to help me get it off the wheel hub as I didn't have the strength with my back hurting 😔). I had to buy 4 new tires, the one nail was actually multiple (I just couldn't see it last night) and it was unrepairable 🤬🤬. While technically I could just replace 2, it is one of those htrac all wheel drive vehicles, so I'd just be kicking the can down the road maybe 6 months not doing all 4 LOL 😂😅

All in all, I'm fine just another bump in the road and nothing is hurt so that's all that matters (except my wallet hahaha)

Happy Tuesday!
It’s true that money can be replaced and we work to be able to afford the necessities and the pleasures of life. Your health is irreplaceable and as long as you are okay, everything else will fall into place. Thanks for reporting back tonight. I was concerned and thinking about you. :smiley-love021:

It’s true that money can be replaced and we work to be able to afford the necessities and the pleasures of life. Your health is irreplaceable and as long as you are okay, everything else will fall into place. Thanks for reporting back tonight. I was concerned and thinking about you. :smiley-love021:

Things are well today. New sneakers on the car. Back is feeling much better. All in all, a good day. Tomorrow is busy, dentist appointment then a refrigerator repair appointment.

Plus it's almost Christmas!

Things are well today. New sneakers on the car. Back is feeling much better. All in all, a good day. Tomorrow is busy, dentist appointment then a refrigerator repair appointment.

Plus it's almost Christmas!
Good luck

Random pondering... I've started doing some beginner yoga classes at home with the peloton app... And as I was bent over twisting and folding myself into a pretzel, one loud long fart escaped 💨 I wonder how many times that happens in a classroom full of people 🤔. I'd be mortified beyond words......

😂😂

Random pondering... I've started doing some beginner yoga classes at home with the peloton app... And as I was bent over twisting and folding myself into a pretzel, one loud long fart escaped 💨 I wonder how many times that happens in a classroom full of people 🤔. I'd be mortified beyond words......

😂😂
I’m sure it happens all the time. It’s one of those things not discussed in polite society but is perfectly fine to discuss here. :tongue_smilie: And the main thing is that you are continuing to work on your health. Good for you, Chac!

Now back to your workout and let another one rip. lol

IMG_1444.jpeg

I’m sure it happens all the time. It’s one of those things not discussed in polite society but is perfectly fine to discuss here. :tongue_smilie: And the main thing is that you are continuing to work on your health. Good for you, Chac!

Now back to your workout and let another one rip. lol

View attachment 182108

Jet propelled yoga! 🤣

Wow, time does fly, half of January is gone, it feels like ages have passed since I pondered.....

Saying that, I'm very disappointed in myself 😞 I haven't lost much weight in the last few months 😭. I'm stuck in a plateau, hopefully it breaks soon. I'm thankful that I haven't gone up in weight either so that's good. But it would sure be nice to see the scale moving again. I really need to add in weight lifting to my routine.

How's things going with everyone else?

While I had my prescription for PrEP for a bit, I recently started taking it. The first week was definitely rough, very very tired and lethargic but I'm over that hump (now I just need to be humped hahahahaha) I'm now trying to figure out what app to use to find my first guy to have fun with. I'm so nervous 😬

Wow, time does fly, half of January is gone, it feels like ages have passed since I pondered.....

Saying that, I'm very disappointed in myself 😞 I haven't lost much weight in the last few months 😭. I'm stuck in a plateau, hopefully it breaks soon. I'm thankful that I haven't gone up in weight either so that's good. But it would sure be nice to see the scale moving again. I really need to add in weight lifting to my routine.

How's things going with everyone else?

While I had my prescription for PrEP for a bit, I recently started taking it. The first week was definitely rough, very very tired and lethargic but I'm over that hump (now I just need to be humped hahahahaha) I'm now trying to figure out what app to use to find my first guy to have fun with. I'm so nervous 😬
It’s great to get an update from you Chac. I do enjoy it very much when you share with the forum on what’s going on with you. I can give you advise on losing weight and then maintaining from personal experience. With tons of diets and plans and nutritional ideas, it all boils down to intaking less calories than you burn. I see a constant barrage of commercials now for putting a needle into your stomach and losing fifty or more pounds. I’ve never tried that and it seems dangerous to me, and I have no personal knowledge of that. The tried and true way is to control your diet and exercise. After a long plateau it will start melting off again if you stick with it.

I did my best with losing and toning by joining a gym and going three times a week, after work. It had to be a regular routine or else you will find excuses not to go. Aerobics and lifting are the key. But stick with the diet to lose the pounds. The exercise will tone the body. Guaranteed.

I hope someone else can advise you on what apps are good in 2024 to meet guys. That is not in my field of expertise. But losing weight is. Diet and exercise and then the hard part is maintenance. Losing is relatively easy. Maintaining it your whole life is the challenge. Good luck my friend. But as they say, “Luck is the residue of design”. :001_smile:

It’s great to get an update from you Chac. I do enjoy it very much when you share with the forum on what’s going on with you. I can give you advise on losing weight and then maintaining from personal experience. With tons of diets and plans and nutritional ideas, it all boils down to intaking less calories than you burn. I see a constant barrage of commercials now for putting a needle into your stomach and losing fifty or more pounds. I’ve never tried that and it seems dangerous to me, and I have no personal knowledge of that. The tried and true way is to control your diet and exercise. After a long plateau it will start melting off again if you stick with it.

I did my best with losing and toning by joining a gym and going three times a week, after work. It had to be a regular routine or else you will find excuses not to go. Aerobics and lifting are the key. But stick with the diet to lose the pounds. The exercise will tone the body. Guaranteed.

I hope someone else can advise you on what apps are good in 2024 to meet guys. That is not in my field of expertise. But losing weight is. Diet and exercise and then the hard part is maintenance. Losing is relatively easy. Maintaining it your whole life is the challenge. Good luck my friend. But as they say, “Luck is the residue of design”. :001_smile:

I'm actually on a GLP1 and GIP agonist (shot once a week in the stomach). It does amazing things for my blood sugar, I've never had better numbers (my fasting Boy Gusher was well over 200 and sometimes close to 300). Now I'm usually around 100.

The easiest way I can explain it is that I never felt full, now with this medication I can actually feel full with a normal sized portion. It's actually kind of crazy, now that I feel what "normal people" feel when eating.

I'm actually on a GLP1 and GIP agonist (shot once a week in the stomach). It does amazing things for my blood sugar, I've never had better numbers (my fasting Boy Gusher was well over 200 and sometimes close to 300). Now I'm usually around 100.

The easiest way I can explain it is that I never felt full, now with this medication I can actually feel full with a normal sized portion. It's actually kind of crazy, now that I feel what "normal people" feel when eating.
That is great Chac! I see the commercials on TV all the time and I assume that the FDA has approved them as safe. It sounds like it’s working which is fabulous. Apparently they are a game changer. Keep it up and get to a gym and you will have a whole new confidence this coming summer.

On a side note, it’s funny how Mark‘s new software program on the forum changes abbreviations for his sites into full names. You must have mentioned a drug called “Bee Gee” and it came out as a link to his bonus site, Boy Gusher :ohmy: Confusing at first read, but very funny. Anyway keep up the great work, buddy. :thumbup:

63affbb40997b.jpg

I still haven't found courage to put up my profile yet, but I did a little photoshoot as I don't have any body shots. Found a pic I really liked (fully clothed one hahahaha) but the shirtless ones OMG I look like a flabby beached walrus 😭😭💀😩

LOL 😂🫣

63affbb40997b.jpg

I still haven't found courage to put up my profile yet, but I did a little photoshoot as I don't have any body shots. Found a pic I really liked (fully clothed one hahahaha) but the shirtless ones OMG I look like a flabby beached walrus 😭😭💀😩

LOL 😂🫣
I love self effacing humor. Never take yourself too seriously. And we always see ourselves in a lesser light than others do. (unless we are a total narcissist or if we are Brad Pitt. lololol :lol: Keep up the great work with your diet and exercise my friend. I’m proud of you buddy. :thumbup1:

IMG_1450.jpeg

Whelp today I had a minor procedure to remove some growths on my neck and back. Thought it was only gonna be 3 bandages, I ended up pulling off 14 bandaids tonight 😆 along with a good chunk of my soft as silk body hair 🤕. The person who invents a bandaid that leaves hair behind yet stays attached to skin will be a billionaire 🫠

I am glad I was alone as the level of vulgarity that was being tossed out removing said bandages would make a 40 year career seaman blush 🤣

Best of nights to y'all!

How's everyone tonight? I'm actually in a good mood for a change. I've been in "extra grumpy mode" lately for some reason 😂

I work two days a week and on my subway ride on way to work in the mornming, I change trains at Atlantic Avenue/Barclay Center which is a huge hub of The Long Island Railroad and around ten different subway lines. As I was walking in the busy corridor last week, I noticed a series of brightly colored ads on the billboards on the wall. I saw they were for Tinder, the dating app, and I did a double take as one showed two guys kissing. And everyone just kept walking as if it was nothing unusual, which is the way it should be. I took a pic of the ad yesterday morning. Things are getting better!!!! :thumbup:

IMG_4557.jpeg