• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

I bought myself a pixel watch for Christmas, it yells at me every hour to do at least 250 steps. My best day was around 8000. I feel like a lump being chained to a desk at work (IT support), so I try and take a stretch break and get some steps in when it yells 😆 My coworkers are all on the steps challenge with me so we all pace around the room when its 10 minutes to the hour (the watch chimes then )🤣🤣 I can only imagine what security thinks if they ever had to look at the cameras 😁
I ran around a lake called rutland water in england last year and did over 39000 steps that's my record. My feet hurt :ROFLMAO:

I ran around a lake called rutland water in england last year and did over 39000 steps that's my record. My feet hurt

There is a naked beach in San Diego called Black's Beach. There is an easy access to it on the primarily straight side but on the primarily gay side a thousand foot cliff (most used access from the straight side with a long walk). I use to run naked up and down the steep narrow path from the parking lot to the beach., Path is one thousand feet. You could tell those in shape from those not on the way up by the speed of there ascent. Now of course just getting up in the morning can be a battle!

So they just adjusted the doomsday clock, it's now 90 seconds. Shit. I think this song fits the mood.

Willie, Merle and Trigger, a great combination!

Edit to add: yes the song is really an homage to marijuana, but yeah it also talks about the world going to hell

Last edited:
There is a naked beach in San Diego called Black's Beach. There is an easy access to it on the primarily straight side but on the primarily gay side a thousand foot cliff (most used access from the straight side with a long walk). I use to run naked up and down the steep narrow path from the parking lot to the beach., Path is one thousand feet. You could tell those in shape from those not on the way up by the speed of there ascent. Now of course just getting up in the morning can be a battle!
OK you win that's a better story :ROFLMAO:

Have not heard from Tampa in awhile, I hope he is not ill.

I'm pondering how fucking cold it is tonight. It's currently 0 F and it's going to be -10f and a max of 17f tomorrow. I'm bundled in 2 quilts with the heat set on 70f, it hasn't shut off since I got home and put it up from 65. These nights I wish I had a snuggle buddy 😣

I'm pondering how fucking cold it is tonight. It's currently 0 F and it's going to be -10f and a max of 17f tomorrow. I'm bundled in 2 quilts with the heat set on 70f, it hasn't shut off since I got home and put it up from 65. These nights I wish I had a snuggle buddy 😣
Snuggle buddy is good on any night hot or cold. As to the weather, we are spoiled as this winter has for the most part been very mild.

It is warming up. It was 4 F when I woke it and it has now doubled to 8 F now. I need to go out in an hour and go to the dentist which is a half hour walk in each direction. I have my warm clothes with layers, my hooded winter coat and my gloves and wool hat to cover my head and ears. Tomorrow is forecast to go up to 46 and up to the fifties later this week, so I just need to get through today. 🥶

It is warming up. It was 4 F when I woke it and it has now doubled to 8 F now. I need to go out in an hour and go to the dentist which is a half hour walk in each direction. I have my warm clothes with layers, my hooded winter coat and my gloves and wool hat to cover my head and ears. Tomorrow is forecast to go up to 46 and up to the fifties later this week, so I just need to get through today. 🥶
Tonite is suppose to be a low of 20 in northern NJ and by Thursday it may reach 60. Mid January to mid February is traditionally the coldest part of winter. January was unusually warm.

17 F now. I did my 1.5 mile trek back and forth and it wasn’t bad at all out, with proper clothing on. And it is pretty out too with the sun shining brightly. And with the way time goes by so quickly it will soon be spring with the flowers blooming and the trees turning green, but it isn’t that bad out at all today for early February!

E0A614AA-844C-4994-8423-7528C622AF66.jpeg
5EA04E12-806B-4222-B77A-FC940FD73075.jpeg
CDAAE4B5-A585-4895-B9D6-1D4FF4CA1723.jpeg

It was a pleasant 45 here today, I went for a mile walk down at the beach. There was still frozen sea water in some of the shallower coves, I have not seen that in years. On my way out I saw a small group of teenage boys all in their swim trunks getting ready to jump into the ocean for a quick dip. I think they are crazy, the water is about 40 F right now, maybe it was a dare involving money (or for charity event) because no way in hell am I voluntarily going into the ocean in these temps, money or not!! 🤣🤣

There are 4 of us and we have to have help with out heating, we owed £400 it's crazy, luckily we all have parents to baby us through because we just can't afford it - thats december and january. There is a shop next door and the guy says they can't afford heating. He is an asian guy and they go to the mosque in the evenings to stay warm.

My room is an attic and it's cold AF would love a snuggle buddy tonight. Have a BF but he doesn't stay here most nights. My nose is cold right now lol x

17 F now. I did my 1.5 mile trek back and forth and it wasn’t bad at all out, with proper clothing on. And it is pretty out too with the sun shining brightly. And with the way time goes by so quickly it will soon be spring with the flowers blooming and the trees turning green, but it isn’t that bad out at all today for early February!

View attachment 117605View attachment 117606View attachment 117607
This is cool; i'll post a picture from here soon. That looks a chill place to reside. x

This is cool; i'll post a picture from here soon. That looks a chill place to reside. x
It is a very nice neighborhood to live in and as you can see from this pic I took last summer from five minutes from my apartment, it is literally right across the East River from lower Manhattan. I offer you the same tour I’ve offered to Chac of New York City including my “hood” of Brooklyn Heights. :wink:

And please do show us a pic or two of your part of the world!

95875F37-EA2D-4A67-8FB3-88DBADB58632.jpeg

I’ve been putting in extra days at my part time job to help out with a project for my company. I have gotten used to the two days a week schedule over the last six plus years, when I retired from full time employment. But it is a compliment to me that they value my experience and when I am as busy as I am the days fly by. It is not physical labor but a creative project. But now I am on my four day weekend, and it sure is nice and warm out today, right around 60 degrees F, but the forecast is for below freezing the next couple of days. I can’t complain and amazingly we have not yet had any snow that even stuck to the ground…..so far. Those are my ponderings for today………