• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

They are only worthwhile if they get convictions, Mike.

I am very much looking forward to these two live televised hearings next Tuesday and Thursday. The walls seem to be closing in on the former president. I find it interesting with Boris Johnson resigning yesterday how they age of populism with bombastic, over the top, leaders may be seeing their dying days worldwide. Maybe.

I do find these hearings along with live sporting events the two most compelling things on television for me to watch.

Stay tuned…………..

I wish I could watch them, I got a bit of the first hearing in and it was enlightening. I was getting so enraged at how they stormed the capitol and how brutal they were with the police, I just couldn't do it, I already take 3 blood pressure medications, I don't need a 4th...

They are only worthwhile if they get convictions, Mike.

Both parties have corruption that needs to be addressed. I hope they are able to successfully prosecute those responsible. Instead of nurturing the country and feeding, caring and tending to it, number 45 treated it like two starving dogs and threw one piece of meat into the ring and watched gleefully as the two dogs rip each other to shreds trying to get a bite of food.

Both parties have corruption that needs to be addressed. I hope they are able to successfully prosecute those responsible. Instead of nurturing the country and feeding, caring and tending to it, number 45 treated it like two starving dogs and threw one piece of meat into the ring and watched gleefully as the two dogs rip each other to shreds trying to get a bite of food.
I think you give Trump too much credit. I don’t think he is all that smart. He is a failed TV host who went into politics as a goof and nobody was more surprised than him when he narrowly won the electoral college after losing the popular vote in 2016. But he got addicted to the power and prestige of being president and he decided he didn’t want to let go, at any cost. It is doubtful to me if he will be charged or convicted of his crimes, but he must never be allowed anywhere near the White House again, and history must have the entire story written of him as he tried to subvert our American system of democracy. He turned out to be the worst president of my lifetime and perhaps ever.

Sadly "he who's name must not be mentioned " has a cult that do not care or only believe & a Supreme3 mCourt which about to give Legislatures the ability to send electors they choose to to be counted.

Mar-a Lago is being raided by the FBI as we speak.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy!:sick2:

Agreed. I'm popping popcorn and fixin' some Coke Zero to see how this all plays out. I have concerns that this will all just be for naught because unless they can nail him dead to rights AND find a prosecutor that can stand up to all the political bullshit that will be flung, he will weasel his orange cheetoe colored ass out of it.

It's a huge deal to charge a former president, and it can set some very interesting legal challenges in motion, and if they can expedite it to the supreme court who knows how law can be rewritten with the current courts makeup. It's a razor fine line they are trodding down right now...

Agreed. I'm popping popcorn and fixin' some Coke Zero to see how this all plays out. I have concerns that this will all just be for naught because unless they can nail him dead to rights AND find a prosecutor that can stand up to all the political bullshit that will be flung, he will weasel his orange cheetoe colored ass out of it.

It's a huge deal to charge a former president, and it can set some very interesting legal challenges in motion, and if they can expedite it to the supreme court who knows how law can be rewritten with the current courts makeup. It's a razor fine line they are trodding down right now...
For sure. And the more his fat feet are held to the fire, the more of a martyer his supporters will make him. Witch hunt crap and all. It’s a very slippery slope with him and his MAGA crowd.

I know what you're saying Chac. I'm also of the mindset that all these investigations just leave us spectators chasing our own tails unless or until it wnds up with him being charged and convicted of at least some of his many, many, many crimes. Having said that, I don't mind gloating a little bit over this turn of events today. As much grief as he has given individual people, up to and including actaul loss of life... I'm grateful that he has been inconvenienced, had some his rights to privacy revoked in this instance, and had his private property snooped into by law enforcement.

He's so aggrieved. (Heavy sarcasm) "They even broke into my safe!" Ya think, dipshit?

The feakin' FBI of all agencies is gonna raid your home to retrieve classified documents that you broke the law by taking. They're gonna look in every store room, closet, drawer, etc, for paper documents. But there're gonna see your safe sitting there and treat it like sacred ground and not search it? He has been personally inconvenienced and faced some payback for taking classified and unclassifed material which he was warned that he had to leave behind in the White House for the National Archives to safely store away.

It's almost funny watching him throw a child-like tantrum and whine like the habitually lying, over-entitled, spoiled, thin-skinned whiney little bitch and criminal that he is.

Last edited:
While it is all going in the right direction. Unless & until Dump is defanged or better yet dies, in the end it would be a failure.

4BB0CBB3-098C-4558-AB76-F564AA3C3942.jpg

Joe Biden was HOT AS HELL!

Thast he was but time takes its tool on us all!

Sarah Palin lost tonight. LMAO! This was a special election and the newly elected Democrat, Mary Peltola, will replace a Republican who has held this seat since 1972.

That's great news. But I hear the downside is that Peltola will still have to run in the November election again in order to hold on to the seat. That's a tall order in a red sate like Alaska. One of the reasons Peltola won was because many Alaskan Republicans can't stand Sarah Palin. Including her now ex-husband Todd. haha

That's great news. But I hear the downside is that Peltola will still have to run in the November election again in order to hold on to the seat. That's a tall order in a red sate like Alaska. One of the reasons Peltola won was because many Alaskan Republicans can't stand Sarah Palin. Including her now ex-husband Todd. haha
the best part of the “Beverly Palinbillies” was her former son-in-law Levi.:biggrin:

CCD4588D-28C4-4D8C-A056-9BAB293BAF39.jpeg

Attachments

• 2B8AF8E2-4AD0-46A4-8299-9D0E87DC6D34.jpg
    2B8AF8E2-4AD0-46A4-8299-9D0E87DC6D34.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 48