• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Y’all up? Y’all paying attention? SCOTUS decision on Roe v Wade leaked. They’re overturning it.

Yes. I heard. I'm very upset about it. But there's little to nothing I can do about it.

Yes. I heard. I'm very upset about it. But there's little to nothing I can do about it.
I do wonder if it will hurt republicans in the upcoming elections. The majority of Americans support women’s reproductive rights.

I do wonder if it will hurt republicans in the upcoming elections. The majority of Americans support women’s reproductive rights.
This has been the #1 topic on the news today and yes it does look like it will hurt Republicans. Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe said that 70% of the American public favor a woman’s right to decide on an abortion. Whereas the economy, and to a smaller extent, immigration have been the hot button issues with voters according to polling, but now if 70% believe that the Republicans party is taking away their freedom to choose what to do with their bodies, this could be a game changer.

Also I just heard President Biden equate this potential Supreme Court decision with same sex marriage laws. And I heard that protesters are already gathering in Washington D.C. This is a very big deal!

That Madison Cawthorn video that leaked tonight!! :wtf:

Who do you think is leaking all of this stuff on him? One idea is that it is the GOP as payback for him saying that stuff about the cocaine orgies in Washington.

There were two elections yesterday. In a deeply Republican state legislative district the republican candidate who joked that a raped woman should lie back and enjoy it, the democrat won big. And in Ohio the democrat who won the senatorial nomination went on an early attack of the Trump endorsed nominee who just won by a small majority. This decision will cost the Republicans dearly and hopefully will be so big all their voting rigging won't be enough to change the results.

Here's the latest shoe to drop in the story of Madison Cawthorn:

Yahoo Home

Raleigh News and Observer

Cawthorn downplays ‘crass’ leaked nude video, blames opponents’ ‘drip campaign’

Danielle Battaglia
Wed, May 4, 2022, 8:29 PM

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn on Wednesday night acknowledged the authenticity of a video posted to a website and social media showing him naked in bed with “a friend.”

“A new hit against me just dropped,” Cawthorn tweeted in response. “Years ago, in this video, I was being crass with a friend, trying to be funny. We were acting foolish and joking. That’s it.”

Cawthorn, who at 26 is the youngest member of Congress, is a conservative Christian who has accused his colleagues in Congress of having orgies, claimed Democrats are destroying the nuclear family and criticized transgender people.

American Muckrakers PAC, a group trying to defeat Cawthorn, posted the explicit video on its website FireMadison. That video, appearing to show a nude Cawthorn on top of the other person, making fast motions and loud noises while someone filmed, was shared on social media.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/cawthorn-downplays-crass-leaked-nude-002909737.html

Here's a link to the video:

https://twitter.com/OMovies/status/1522005732651978752

Last edited:
Here's the latest shoe to drop in the story of Madison Cawthorn:

Yahoo Home

Raleigh News and Observer

Cawthorn downplays ‘crass’ leaked nude video, blames opponents’ ‘drip campaign’

Danielle Battaglia
Wed, May 4, 2022, 8:29 PM

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn on Wednesday night acknowledged the authenticity of a video posted to a website and social media showing him naked in bed with “a friend.”

“A new hit against me just dropped,” Cawthorn tweeted in response. “Years ago, in this video, I was being crass with a friend, trying to be funny. We were acting foolish and joking. That’s it.”

Cawthorn, who at 26 is the youngest member of Congress, is a conservative Christian who has accused his colleagues in Congress of having orgies, claimed Democrats are destroying the nuclear family and criticized transgender people.

American Muckrakers PAC, a group trying to defeat Cawthorn, posted the explicit video on its website FireMadison. That video, appearing to show a nude Cawthorn on top of the other person, making fast motions and loud noises while someone filmed, was shared on social media.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/cawthorn-downplays-crass-leaked-nude-002909737.html

Here's a link to the video:

https://twitter.com/OMovies/status/1522005732651978752
The tweet seems to have been deleted. Any other way to view it?

The tweet seems to have been deleted. Any other way to view it?

The link was working earlier when I posted this. It looks like they are trying to take it down. I'll see if I can find any other working links.

I haven't had luck so far. The video doesn't ever show his dick. It's just a grainy, poor quality phone video of him humping naked apparently against the face of a guy in bed. It shows his naked butt. But his pelvis is too grainy to show his dick.

Good catch Jay! :)

This one will probably be taken down eventually also. I don't know how to download a twitter video. So I hope everyone who wants to see it will be able to do so before it's taken down.

Frankly not worth the time or effort nor is it out of the ordinary wrt that ilk.

Mike you made me proud. Sorry I forgot to spell it out. This is one of those days where things are not going smoothly. I do not use that as an excuse.

Well, well. That video didn’t do Madison Cawthorn any favors tonight. Bye, Felicia!

Yeah. Who knows if he'll eventually come out as gay or bi. haha

I wonder how many congressmen there are who will have their fervent hopes dashed at getting to have some fun with Madison at one of their Republican coke-fueled orgies?

Anybody watching anything interesting tonight?