• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Planning many events for 2010

i really hope you guys come back for Pittsburgh Pride 2010! i saw your booth but had no idea who you were, but now that is quite a different story! and if i might make a personal request, id be able to die happy if i simply got to shake hands with tyler or cj! other models i wouldnt mind oogling include austin, Logan and diesel!

I second Pittsburgh!

I second Pittsburgh!

Welcome to the forums...and YEAH! Pittsburgh Pride is June 11-13...They will be there! And so will a couple of the forum members like JW and myself!
See you there!

Welcome to the forums...and YEAH! Pittsburgh Pride is June 11-13...They will be there! And so will a couple of the forum members like JW and myself!
See you there!

Oh that's right I forgot Pride Week and Classic Fest @ Nelson's Ledges are the same weekend. I'll be busy being a hippie that weekend. :001_smile:

Oh that's right I forgot Pride Week and Classic Fest @ Nelson's Ledges are the same weekend. I'll be busy being a hippie that weekend. :001_smile:

damn! that sucks. well im a hippie every weekend!

Columbus Ohio pride

Hey guys, was great seeing you in Columbus last year. Columbus Pride is huge & happens 3rd weekend in June, with the Parade Sat. Also Comfest is here as well, so lots of people here for sure. Not that far from Pittsburg the week before. Hope you think about it.

The Columbus, Ohio pride is the week between Pittsburgh and St. Louis. It is also geographically in between. Kinda makes sense to hit Pittsburgh, then Columbus, then St. Louis, doesn't it?

The Columbus, Ohio pride is the week between Pittsburgh and St. Louis. It is also geographically in between. Kinda makes sense to hit Pittsburgh, then Columbus, then St. Louis, doesn't it?

Wish we could hit up Columbus this year but we will be in Denver. This time of year is hard because so many of the great pride events happen during the same time. Maybe next year we will be able to make it back to Columbus.

Wish we could hit up Columbus this year but we will be in Denver. This time of year is hard because so many of the great pride events happen during the same time. Maybe next year we will be able to make it back to Columbus.

Hey Sha any chance you guys will make Omaha this year?

Hey Sha any chance you guys will make Omaha this year?

Hey there. Unfortunately we weren't able to get that one on our schedule this year. We will keep it in mind for next year though.

Hmmm... I wonder if you guys would head outside the states, and maybe come over to Australia?

Mark, Chuck, Sha, David
I noticed someone mentioned Austin, San Antonio, and Houston but there was never any response from any of you. What gives? Not enough Texas gays on Broke Straight Boys forums? I looked through each page and can't find a response. Am I just missing it? or,Texas isn't gay enough for ya'll?
Autin and Houston have huge gay communities. Houston has a huge gay pride parade. Both cities have nude beaches (Austin's is at Hippie Hollow). They have huge Splash events.
Just wondering why Texas has been slighted.

Mark, Chuck, Sha, David
I noticed someone mentioned Austin, San Antonio, and Houston but there was never any response from any of you. What gives? Not enough Texas gays on Broke Straight Boys forums? I looked through each page and can't find a response. Am I just missing it? or,Texas isn't gay enough for ya'll?
Autin and Houston have huge gay communities. Houston has a huge gay pride parade. Both cities have nude beaches (Austin's is at Hippie Hollow). They have huge Splash events.
Just wondering why Texas has been slighted.

We would love to go to all of these cities but unfortunately this year there were already other events that we had committed to during the same time frame. We will be in Dallas for their pride in September though.

I have heard great things about Splash but if I recall it is labor day which is also Southern Decadence in New Orleans.

Sha, You mentioned Long Beach, CA and San Diego, CA. Do you have dates and details yet?
Those two cities are about the closest that I see you being to Seattle, other than this weekend in Denver.

Gary In Tacoma, WA

Sorry guys, but does anyone other than Sha know anything about the Long Beach and San Deigo events for this year?

Thanks, Gary

Sorry guys, but does anyone other than Sha know anything about the Long Beach and San Deigo events for this year?

Thanks, Gary

Hey Gary

Long Beach has passed but San Diego is right around the corner. We will be there for Pride on July 17th and 18th. Hope to see you there.