• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Planning many events for 2010

In addition to being in St Louis we are also looking at going to Nashville. How is the Nashville pride?

Nashville Gay Pride is June 19th this year.

There is a club in Nashville called the Arrow thats a male strip club. would be a nice place for the guys to go even if they dont strip.

I don't know if there is anything in the eastern mass area, but if you could bring some of your models up here, I would love to see them. O.O They are super-sexy.

Welcome to the forum Kellie! :001_smile:

A little bit of estrogen in here is a good thing. haha

Teehee thank youuu. I actually got the subscription for my gay friend and myself. He comes over and watches it. And I'm like, in love with Logan. Sooo hot! Haha. I don't know why, I've never really liked to watch guys fuck eachother, but this is just really hot for some reason.

Yeah, you guys definantly have to come to Boston again. But make it 18+ instead of 21+! I won't be 21 for a long long time.
And bring Logan and/or Jay!

PLEASE come to Chicago!! Our Pride is AMAZING and it's usually in the last week of June, or the week before. And drag Austin and Logan with you!!

Were the venues in Europe up to your expectations last year? I would plan my summer calendar around another Broke Straight Boys visit to Barcelona if you would bring the guys back again. I missed the party last year.

Who should I PM about an idea I have?

http://www.pridebarcelona.org/en/

Here's a new one

How about the Delaware or Maryland area?:thumbup:

Recommendations...

Here on the West Coast I know a few people who look through your site. Myself included. Any thoughts on San Diego, CA for a stop?

Here on the West Coast I know a few people who look through your site. Myself included. Any thoughts on San Diego, CA for a stop?

We will be doing Long Beach as well as San Diego this year.

PLEASE come to Chicago!! Our Pride is AMAZING and it's usually in the last week of June, or the week before. And drag Austin and Logan with you!!

We will be back again this year in Chicago for Market Days. That is always such an exciting event. :)

i really hope you guys come back for Pittsburgh Pride 2010! i saw your booth but had no idea who you were, but now that is quite a different story! and if i might make a personal request, id be able to die happy if i simply got to shake hands with tyler or cj! other models i wouldnt mind oogling include austin, Logan and diesel!

dustin is a hottie too....oh damn i cant decide....just bring them all!

Any possibilites re Dallas for a gathering or orgy, which ever comes first.