• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Planning many events for 2010

Return to St Louis

Would love to see you come back to St Louis Pride, and see if you can drag Tyler and Logan along. Be the hottest ticket to the event. Anyway was nice seeing you guys there last year.
:drool::thumbup:

Would love to see you come back to St Louis Pride, and see if you can drag Tyler and Logan along. Be the hottest ticket to the event. Anyway was nice seeing you guys there last year.
:drool::thumbup:

We will be back in St Louis again this year. I will see if we can get Tyler and Logan to join us for this one. :) Looking forward to being back in STL.

what about tennessee or missouri?

In addition to being in St Louis we are also looking at going to Nashville. How is the Nashville pride?

I'd love to see you guys in Phoenix, usually it's April when we have gay pride here, but I'll have to check.

I was out of town last year and missed the Phoenix pride. Looking forward to seeing you in '10.

How about Milwaukee WI Pride June 11-13? and bringing Tyler Diesal CJ and JC that would be the hottest foursome ever.