• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Planning many events for 2010

How about Austin, San Antonio or Houston Texas??? Austin especially has a big gay area that would be a great place to host. San Antonio on the Riverwalk would be awesome but don't know if they have any gay pride tours. Houston has potential too. Especially Galveston!

New orleans again!!! Or miami!!!!

Love to see you guys back in Columbus OH again. Had a great time hanging with you guys last summer. You were here the week before pride last time, maybe time it better this time. Columbus pride is one of the largest.

I live in the Tacoma/Seattle area. Any plans for the Pacific Northwest.
Also I have a friend (former lover) who lives in Palm Springs, CA. Any plans for there this year.

Gary

Galviston would be a great place to be. Near Houston Texas they have a nice gay beach on the east end of the island and a couple nice gay bars.

I really want to meet y'all wherever my travels might take me, but my next travels will be to Georgia for five months for schooling and then after that I am on my way to Korea. My goal is to try to make it to an Broke Straight Boys event before I leave to Korea. Please help me to make it happen. Soldier boy loves the Broke Straight Boys.lol

I really want to meet y'all wherever my travels might take me, but my next travels will be to Georgia for five months for schooling and then after that I am on my way to Korea. My goal is to try to make it to an Broke Straight Boys event before I leave to Korea. Please help me to make it happen. Soldier boy loves the Broke Straight Boys.lol

To bad you can't make our Meet and Greet Armylat. How long will you be in Korea? I hope you get your wish before you have to go. Stay safe over there. :thumbup1:

Nashville Pride

In addition to being in St Louis we are also looking at going to Nashville. How is the Nashville pride?

I was a vendor at last years Nashville Pride, it was a BUST. I don't know if the planning has gotten any better - but I am not participating again. I spent over a grand getting ready and made less than $100 in sales.

I would love to see you in Nashville though. Maybe dancing at Arrow Nashville.

Grand Rapids, Lansing or Detroit, Michigan. I can be the driver again. I had a great time last year. And hope Dave and Mark can make it this year.

Ok so i have checked the Thread and Europe has been mentioned but I cant see much support.
You guys would be HUGE in London for the London Pride Festival Fortnight. It runs from 19th June - 3rd July 2010 . With July 3rd being 'The Big Day'
I have missed pride 4 years running due to either work or travel commitments. If you guys were able to arrange something for London Pride I would do everything in my power to make sure i got to London that weekend...

Everyone should have a look at the Link - London is such an amazing city at that time of year.. Its electric! (for a Scots man to say that - it means a hellova lot) Oh and if you can hang on another week - There is a massive Music Festival in Scotland the following weekend called 'T in The Park', (if you must, think coachella with a better crowd, better bands and a shit load more rain and mud)... I know its probably way to much to organsie in such a short time - But it would be great if you guys could become a regular fixture this side of the pond also.

http://www.pridelondon.org/
http://www.tinthepark.com/

So I hear the city I am going to be near is having their first gay pride here during the summer and i will be there. It's in Augusta, GA. It'd be cool if y'all could make it to the first gay pride Augusta is having. I sent a thread a while ago about meeting the Broke Straight Boys guys and if y'all make it there, I will for sure go up meet y'all and it'd make my year before I headed off to Korea.

How about Columbus, Ohio? Our pride celebration is a fairly big one and is well attended. I plan on wearing my Broke Straight Boys T-shirt and tattoo, and my BF will wear his tattoo. Even 3 of our hetero friends are going with us for support. We REALLY need to see some of you there!

One good thing about living in this area is that even if you don't show up, we have the Ohio State University Buckeye football team, a national powerhouse. And, damn, have you ever seen any of those boys in those tight pants? I think I have the vapors!