• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul & Damien

shaney

Virgin
Reaction score
The newest video of Paul topping Damien showcased two of my four favorite current Broke Straight Boys models (Liam is on that list the fourth varies) and demonstrated why I am a fan of the two. Paul is a great top and in this particular video he was actually funny to watch because I swear it looked like he was going to bust out laughing at any minute. I have no idea what was going through his mind but as long as he is having a good time it always translates so well to video. His nut at the end was classic and probably one of his bigger ones. Great job all around. Damien, I'm glad Paul was the one to pop your Broke Straight Boys cherry and damn you're loud!

The newest video of Paul topping Damien showcased two of my four favorite current Broke Straight Boys models (Liam is on that list the fourth varies) and demonstrated why I am a fan of the two. Paul is a great top and in this particular video he was actually funny to watch because I swear it looked like he was going to bust out laughing at any minute. I have no idea what was going through his mind but as long as he is having a good time it always translates so well to video. His nut at the end was classic and probably one of his bigger ones. Great job all around. Damien, I'm glad Paul was the one to pop your Broke Straight Boys cherry and damn you're loud!

Hahahaha Yes Im Very Happy My Self Paul Did The Cherry Popping & Not Somone Else. It Hurt So I Figured The Louder I Got Maybe He'd Give Me A Break & Slow Down But It Only Made Him Go Harder hahahah. Hes A Great Guy & Cant Wait To Redeem Myself :) Next Scene Should Def Be A Flip Flop

I gave this scene a 4 - very good in my grading system. I would have given it a 5 but for two reasons:

1. The kissing, brief though it might have been, was still not organic to the scene; they had to be told to do it by Clay.

2. Paul is a copious cummer. His cumshot here should have been a cream-pie; internally would have been my preference. Damien could have easily pushed it out, given how voluminous Paul's cumshots generally are. But external on the asshole and then pushed back in with the penis would have been fine with me.

Paul did his usual excellent job topping. In the two parts where he had Damien on his stomach, Paul excelled with his thrusting and his rolling hip movement. Paul really knows how to fuck and watching him brings back so many wonderful memories of being fucked by my dear Craig.

Of the current lot of models here there are 4 who meet my criteria for what a stud is and they are Adam, Damien, Johnny, and Paul (in alphabetical order; not necessarily in the order of whom I would bottom for in my little fantasy world). After watching this scene I went back and watched the scenes for Adam, Johnny, and Paul in which they bottommed for the first time. Damien fell short in the "taking it like a man" deparment in comparison. He was more Kodi-like in his over the top screaming and groaning department. It will be interesting to see if he ever bottoms again.

NOTE TO MANAGEMENT; I have been a proponent of barebacking since you announced it provided it is accompanied with a safe sex disclaimer. I urged that it be made a part of the opening sequence of each video (a la Sean Cody) and thus much less likely to be omitted. You chose to put the disclaimer at the beginning of the scene synopsis. In today's scene it was omitted yet again. I don't know how your system works, but I just intuitively think making it a part of the opening "credits" of the video itself would make it a part of the final video product and therfore unable to be forgotten.

Last edited:
Now that was a "straight boy" fuck!! Good job guys. This should score pretty high with these two 5 models.

Probably the main reason I love PC as a model is it is obvious how turned on he gets by the fact he is getting someone off. Sure, he is straight but, this characteristic of him is obvious even when he is with a guy. He was hard and precumming when he was blowing Damien. That is the sign of a great partner - a huge part of their sexual satisfaction is knowing what they are doing to someone is turning someone on and pushing them towards ecstasy. Everyone deserves a partner like Paul.
Damien, damn boy, you were loud. I love that. I love a man that lets you know he is being fucked! And Paul fucked you. He fucked you so hard you better get a chance to tap his ass as a way to thank him for it. It's called reciprocity. It's also called, "your fans want it and *the customer is always right!*" Just don't waste your nut on his back, he has a pretty mouth yu can aim for.

The only good thing about this video was at the very end and that was the PC cum shot. The rest seemed very staged and I'm sorry to say but the noise that Damien Kyle made was far too OTT and off putting. His comment at the end about it being gross puts him in the Lucas stable and the fact that he just jumped off the bed and off camera seemed very rude to me.

I would normally complain when a duo scene was just 16:51 in length but today I was glad it was over.

Probably the main reason I love PC as a model is it is obvious how turned on he gets by the fact he is getting someone off. Sure, he is straight but, this characteristic of him is obvious even when he is with a guy. He was hard and precumming when he was blowing Damien. That is the sign of a great partner - a huge part of their sexual satisfaction is knowing what they are doing to someone is turning someone on and pushing them towards ecstasy. Everyone deserves a partner like Paul.
Damien, damn boy, you were loud. I love that. I love a man that lets you know he is being fucked! And Paul fucked you. He fucked you so hard you better get a chance to tap his ass as a way to thank him for it. It's called reciprocity. It's also called, "your fans want it and *the customer is always right!*" Just don't waste your nut on his back, he has a pretty mouth yu can aim for.

If Our Fans Demand To See A Revenge Fuck Or A Flip-Flop Scene Then Im All For It Especially With Paul. He Did Shoot A Huge Load Il Be Sure To Return The Favor :)

Good going guys very good scene Loved the screams from Damien it just made the day for Paul, the louder the screams just made Paul go faster and what a cum shot it was awesome hope to see the both of you soon

The only good thing about this video was at the very end and that was the PC cum shot. The rest seemed very staged and I'm sorry to say but the noise that Damien Kyle made was far too OTT and off putting. His comment at the end about it being gross puts him in the Lucas stable and the fact that he just jumped off the bed and off camera seemed very rude to me.

I would normally complain when a duo scene was just 16:51 in length but today I was glad it was over.

Him Covering Me In Cum Was Def A Gross Feeling Yes Im Bi And Yes I Enjoyed The Intense Fuck But At The Same Time It Was My First Time & It Fucking Hurt!! I Ran Straight For The Showers I Wasnt About To Lay There Covered In Cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good going guys very good scene Loved the screams from Damien it just made the day for Paul, the louder the screams just made Paul go faster and what a cum shot it was awesome hope to see the both of you soon

Just Look At Pauls Face Every Time He Stroked It Deeper He Came Up With A Grin From Hearing All The Pain I Was In

I guess Your performance is proof for people that Bi does not equal gay and that neither gay or Bi means a particular individual is an automatic master at bottoming. Your response to the cum shower, while bizarre to me (feel free to bottle Paul's nut and mail it to me the next time this happens) but, frankly, it is these little peeks of reality slipping through that I enjoy the most. Well, that and the hot sex. I always enjoy the sex.

I guess Your performance is proof for people that Bi does not equal gay and that neither gay or Bi means a particular individual is an automatic master at bottoming. Your response to the cum shower, while bizarre to me (feel free to bottle Paul's nut and mail it to me the next time this happens) but, frankly, it is these little peeks of reality slipping through that I enjoy the most. Well, that and the hot sex. I always enjoy the sex.

See Shaney, I get it. I am a girl, I am very familiar with swallowing, protected sex, and unprotected sex in a committed, monogamous relationship, and I don't want a cum shower either......

On this subject we will have to disagree Ms K, cum showers are one of the great benefits of sex. Giving and receiving. I'm pretty sure if everyone made it a habit to nut on each other there would be no more wars or need for hair gel. There's some Bible verse that backs me up but I can't find it because my Bible gives me third degree burns when I try to grab it.

And I feel the need to defend Paul and his magnificent cum showers; they are, as I mentioned, magnificent. It is one of his more endearing features. One of many, many endearing features. Damn, now I feel like I have to gush on Damien for balance. Damien, you have a perfect ass, great abs, the perfect trinity (cock+balls+bush) and any guy would be lucky to have you. Just ask Paul.

I think they should have prepped Damien for his scene by having him use a but plug before the shoot. I also like his idea of a flip flop and there should be rimming in the next scene and better kissing. The kissing they were doing so fast like they just wanted to get it over with and that was another thing thing i was not happy with in the scene, they also could of kissed a lot while they fucked. I'm also a fan of hearing 'FUCK ME, HARDER, COME ON POUND MY ASS, FUCK IT FEELS GREAT. However not like Kodi did though because he over did it, even in his face. Bottom line I would love to see another scene but a flip flop from there two but take the suggestions

gave a 4. thought was very good except at the end when Damian said " fucking gross" when Paul shot his load on him. I though saying that was gross.

See Shaney, I get it. I am a girl, I am very familiar with swallowing, protected sex, and unprotected sex in a committed, monogamous relationship, and I don't want a cum shower either......

Ms. Kianna -

Totally happy to stand in for you for the "come-shower" part - esp. if my boyfriend K. is doing it! LOL!

"A" :blush:

Him Covering Me In Cum Was Def A Gross Feeling Yes Im Bi And Yes I Enjoyed The Intense Fuck But At The Same Time It Was My First Time & It Fucking Hurt!! I Ran Straight For The Showers I Wasnt About To Lay There Covered In Cum...Sorry Im Not A Cum whore Like Jason

Hey, Damien -

Totally get that it hurt! But you did a great video with Paul, and thank you!!! You are a super-handsome guy: I love your beautiful facial structure, and your looong, leeean physique: it's always a pleasure to see you on Broke Straight Boys! I also get that you don't like to lie there, covered in come! (Though some of us do - LOL!)

So thank you for the scene, come back soon (and often): you're great!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Please be nice to JASON, though - he is my Broke Straight Boys baby!!!

As I have expressed on this forum before, I am a great fan of bareback scenes. I realize the dangers but believe Broke Straight Boys management when they describe all the tests the models have to take and I am sure none of the models are suicidal.

Having said that, I do believe this scene could have been better, especially considering the quality of the participants.

I too thought that Damien's reactions were a bit over the top and maybe, as someone else has already suggested, he should have practiced with a nice size Dildo or buttplug.

I also agree with another forumite that a creampie ending would have been the icing on the cake, to mix metaphores.

In view of all of the above, I gave it a 4.