• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Palm Springs Pride November 5-6

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We are happy to announce that we have added Palm Springs to our tour. I used to go to this event every year and let me tell you, we had such a great time. I am excited to see what the boys think. I know one thing, there is an amazing soul food buffet called Simbas there there I really hope is still open.
http://www.pspride.org/

We are happy to announce that we have added Palm Springs to our tour. I used to go to this event every year and let me tell you, we had such a great time. I am excited to see what the boys think. I know one thing, there is an amazing soul food buffet called Simbas there there I really hope is still open.
http://www.pspride.org/

Simba's is still there... but open on weekends only.... look forward to greeting you all this November.... PS Pride is one of my favorites!

It has always been one of mine as well. It will be good to be back after a few years break. I am glad we are there on the weekend so we can enjoy Simba's. The guys will love it.

Sha, I look forward in coming down to Palm Springs in Nov. for the Pride. I have a friend who lives down there in Palm Springs.
I have book marked the Palm Springs Pride Website.

Gary

Sounds great Gary. We look forward to seeing you.

sha, i may become the tour groupie. in southern california only! planning on being in palm springs.

Looking forward to seeing you again Another1. You may be the Broke Straight Boys member that attended the most tour events for the year. :)

november can't come quickly enough for me.
remind me again who you plan to have with you in palm springs.

I would assume it would be the tour models. Cole Gartner, Jimmy Johnson, and Rob Ryder.

yes the tour models. i ask because sometimes different models may be ask to join the tour. sometimes either cole, jimmy or rob are shooting scenes.
it will be good to see the guys and sha.
third pride this year!
all to see the Broke Straight Boys team.
i could die happy, if it were colin joining the tour for this one time only.

Will you guys be in the parade? Will you be hanging out at any particular bar? I assume you'll have a booth at the festival grounds. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Be on the look out for an old guy in a red power scooter..... just had major back surgery, so I won't be walking and I'll be wearing an ugly brace.

REALLY REALLY enjoyed stopping by the Broke Straight Boys booth at Palm Springs Pride. While my husband was off flirting with older big guys, I enjoyed a short chat with Sha and Cole and Rob. Am now the proud posessor of a Broke Straight Boys ditty bag with a couple of DVDs, which I can't wait to watch. Thanks to Sha, Cole, and Rob, for the time to meet and chat.

during the slow parts of the day on saturday, i had the opportunity to chat with sha, cole, rob, and jimmy.
sha is a fun guy. works hard to keep things together. a gem of a man.
cole is party guy who enjoys his dance music and i found it interesting talking about music.
rob has a great body! i found likes back massages and took the opportunity to rub his cloth body.
jimmy was jimmy. love him or dislike him, he is who he is. we watch the lsu game with hope on saturday night. lsu won! good game.
speaking of hope, (not the emotional state, but the woman named hope) i enjoyed her as much as being with the guys. my bestest female friend in the whole world. i am not saying just because she let me watch the charger game on her smart phone on sunday. i say it because she is nice. and it like nice people. there are not enough of them in this world.
the highlight of a day filled with discovering new things about the guys was meeting mark. it was nice to see the true face of Broke Straight Boys it was great to put a face together with a name. i had thought to go to denver pride in the hope of meeting him, but things did not workout and did not go. palm springs was good in between place to meet.
other than being cold first day and raining the next day, i had fun!