• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Orlando Shooting At Gay Nightclub "Pulse". Omg!

Off for a few days and all the shit happens!!!

I know. I couldn't believe that you and Mikey were both off the grid at the same time all this shit was going down. I was even a little worried because I figured you would both be chomping at the bit to get online. The fact that you were not in here gave me cause for concern. I'm so glad you're back.

I know. I couldn't believe that you and Mikey were both off the grid at the same time all this shit was going down. I was even a little worried because I figured you would both be chomping at the bit to get online. The fact that you were not in here gave me cause for concern. I'm so glad you're back.

My internet was down for 4 days and I hate reading the forum on my phone. What a tragedy! and really not to sure what to think about the Spartan thing.

Ahh.. I hate dealing with the forum on my phone also. In fact I refused to even log into Broke Straight Boys from my phone for years. I only finally did it about 2 weeks ago. And I still only check the site from my phone very rarely.

and really not to sure what to think about the Spartan thing.

Well the "brother" said he would text me back this morning with more information on the fate of Sparty's friend at the club. Wouldn't you know that I have had no word at all toda. He is probably watching the forum and already knows the gig is up.

Now word is leaking out that the killer at the club had been there as a customer off and on for over 3 years. That's another reason why he knew the layout of the club so well. He already knew how he could trap and kill as many people as possible. Apparently he is a conservative Muslim down-low closet case who is secretly gay or bi. They are saying that people have seen his profile and interacted with him on Grindr and at least one other gay dating app. He's a married man with a son of course.

The guy's father is an asshole! I just watched an interview with him on CNN. With a father like that we know why the apple didn't rot far from the tree. He minces his words and says carefully that it's up to God to judge gay people instead of man. But it's obvious that he hates gay people. He refers to gays as people who (loosely quoted) "choose to live that life". When told that his son's first wife said the killer was a terrible abuser in his first marriage, he scoffs at that and all but calls the first wife a liar. He scoffs and says, "If he was doing that, why didn't she call ME!" As if he's so important and powerful that he could have magically stopped his son's spousal abuse. And since she never informed him, that she must be lying. Because his son was really a good boy?

I'm sure all the abused wives of the world are victims because they don't have the good sense to call their abuser's fathers to ask them to make it stop. Most abusers of the world learned how to become abusers because their fathers were horrible abusers. Maybe the killer's father is an abuser too. The arrogance that reeks off of him just hits you in the face. And what does he have to show to back up all that arrogance? Raising a son who is a wife abuser and a cold-blooded mass murderer? I'd be happy to contribute to a plane ticket for the dad to go back to Afghanistan.

Well the "brother" said he would text me back this morning with more information on the fate of Sparty's friend at the club. Wouldn't you know that I have had no word at all toda. He is probably watching the forum and already knows the gig is up.
Maybe he is busy? Getting the body back too his three sons? Making funeral plans.Getting Spartans affairs in order?
I wish Drake or Tyler White would check in and tell us if there was a Spartans? Don't mind me people I am just pissed.
How someone can be so cruel and sick at a time like this. May he burn in Hell. Get some sleep tonight Tampa.

The guy's father is an asshole! I just watched an interview with him on CNN. With a father like that we know why the apple didn't rot far from the tree. He minces his words and says carefully that it's up to God to judge gay people instead of man. But it's obvious that he hates gay people. He refers to gays as people who (loosely quoted) "choose to live that life". When told that his son's first wife said the killer was a terrible abuser in his first marriage, he scoffs at that and all but calls the first wife a liar. He scoffs and says, "If he was doing that, why didn't she call ME!" As if he's so important and powerful that he could have magically stopped his son's spousal abuse. And since she never informed him, that she must be lying. Because his son was really a good boy?

I'm sure all the abused wives of the world are victims because they don't have the good sense to call their abuser's fathers to ask them to make it stop. Most abusers of the world learned how to become abusers because their fathers were horrible abusers. Maybe the killer's father is an abuser too. The arrogance that reeks off of him just hits you in the face. And what does he have to show to back up all that arrogance? Raising a son who is a wife abuser and a cold-blooded mass murderer? I'd be happy to contribute to a plane ticket for the dad to go back to Afghanistan.

Why do people who hate Western civilization so much come here?

I don't wanna make this too political (as it may not be the orientation of this forum), but here are my thoughts on this terrific tragedy.

It's funny. Days ago, I was contracted to do background (extra) work today in a TV series called 'Pulse'; the action happens in a nightclub... And that shooting, the worst in US history, happened last night at a nightclub called 'Pulse'...

I prayed for the victims, then went on set. I'm now back home, utterly shocked, disgusted...

But at the same time, I'm not too surprised!
Months ago, I predicted that if Sharia law got took hold in North America, mass slaughter would occur in gay circles, and that's what just happened last night.

Many people are in denial... Activists and bloggers such as Pamela Geller, Brigitte Gabriel, Aldo Sterone, Majid Oukacha, Robert Spencer, Bill Maher, Mosab Hassan Yousef, Sohail Ahmed and I have tried to warn people about the very real threat of radical Islam, jihad and Sharia, but many would NOT listen and call us Islamophobic, racists, xenophobic, facists and hatemongers instead...

Turns out we were awfully right.

Not all Muslims are murderous terrorists, and I know it for a fact. But that man's actions were led by a literal interpretation of the Koran and the Hadiths. Period! Just like that ultra-Orthodox Jew that killed a young girl last year at the Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade, just like Christian extremists calling for the murder of gays citing biblical verses.

There are religious extremists and homophobes in all those religions, but in Islam, there are a lot more; it is a full-blown fact! As we speak, there are over 200 Islamists terrorist groups!

List of designated terrorist groups
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

What ISIS Really Wants
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

After this, every single nightclub in North America has *better* have armed security guards inside and out. There is absolutely no excuse not to, especially if practically anybody in the US can get a weapon, even war rifles and stuff. It would actually be criminal for nightclubs, movie theatres, schools, metro stations, malls, banks and other such public places not to take such action.

It's not about living in fear... It's basic common sense and self-defence! Lighting candles, offerings of flowers, cards and teddy bears, peace marches, declarations such as "Love is stronger than hate!" are all correct but NOT ENOUGH! — IT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

We are now dealing w/ not only crazed deviants and psychopaths, but religious and political psychopaths that are even willing to die as "martyrs" for what they believe to be true! They are not just fantasizing about MURDERING LGBTs and allies! — THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

ISIL, ever since January 2015, would not stop murdering innocent men (many or all of whom must have been Muslim) accused of "sodomy, the crime against nature" in Iraq & Syria. Well, ISIL and it's fanatics (the shooter, those who provided him w/ the weapons, whoever had been enabling him, etc.) managed to massacre & slaughter 50+ innocent clubbers, LGBTs and allies, and also managed to wound 50+ more...

Radical Muslims HATE us over our sexuality to an obsessively murderous point! They hate Western culture and are now implementing Sharia law over the whole world! What are we gonna do?

Let us all consider ourselves LUCKY & BLESSED to be on this adult entertainment website 'cause it's a PLEASURE many have lost and are still losing their lives for every single day!

Regards,

Arckangel

Here are revealing public posts by Sohail Ahmed, a gay activist and Agnostic Cultural Muslim:

This attack didn't happen in a vacuum. The attacker was a member of the Muslim community. Most Muslims are heavily homophobic. That needs to be addressed.

‪#‎Orlando‬
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580031718844005

A friend of mine just shared a post expressing sympathy with those killed in the attack and he got blocked by some of his Muslim facebook friends. FFS
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580056688841508

"In Malaysia, the viral pages are cheering over the death of the gays and wish the same could be done in Malaysia for the gays here. I'm scared Sohail."

~ Tahir Rawther
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580070782173432

"The good Muslims I knew were telling me that ISIS and Al-Shabab do not represent Islam. Now they are telling me that homosexuals deserve to be killed and that if Muslims kill gay people they will go to heaven.

A human being rejoicing at the death of another human is just totally shocking!"

~ Shukri Richard
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580093712171139

All the British Asian pages are silent about today's tragedy.

I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions.
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580094988837678

Today's events and the way Muslims are generally responding to the whole thing is making me wonder whether I should continue calling myself a Cultural Muslim.

Maybe I should just go back to calling myself an ex-Muslim.

Seriously, guys, I've just had enough of this shit.
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580096308837546

A gay Muslim friend of mine just told me that his parents said that God sent Omar Mateen to kill the gays because it's the holy month of Ramadan.

Imagine how it must feel like being gay and hearing your own parents say that to you.

To all LGBT people suffering from discrimination and abuse, you're in my thoughts and prayers. x
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580202678826909

ISIS Claim responsibility for Orlando massacre

"It is a fact that Muslims communities are extremely homophobic,” Sohail Ahmed, an anti-Islamism campaigner and openly gay Muslim told Clarion Project. “According to traditionalist Islam, homosexuality is one of the worst sins one can commit. In addition, it is a mainstream view that the punishment for homosexuality is death. Given all this, it is not in the least bit surprising that this attack has occurred, so soon after an ISIS spokesman called for lone-wolf attacks during the holy month of Ramadan."

Get the facts: https://www.clarionproject.org/node/22214
https://www.facebook.com/BritishAgnosticMuslim/posts/580208728826304

Hello,

As promised, we have been following as the names were released of the victims. Our hearts and tears go out to all the families and friends who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

It was earlier reported that a member of the Broke Straight Boys forums was one of those lost. From the onset, we had hoped that it wasn't true. The names released by the City of Orlando do not match the name we have on file. We cant' explain what happened or why someone would perpetrate such a hoax, if that is what it was, but it was cruel. The situation is fluid and there are still reasonable explanations, but as of now we are confirming that the list of names released does not match.

No matter if a member of this forum was actually shot and injured or killed, the fact remains that we have all been injured by what happened in Orlando. This whole community is hurting. Many of us do know someone that was killed early Sunday morning and many others of us have direct witness of hate crimes and gun violence. We can imagine some of what these families and friends are going through because we've been in very similar shoes in the past. The pain never goes away. The hurt subsides... but nothing ever fills the void left behind.

Every ounce of positive energy we have, every bit of compassion we can muster and every hope that we can manifest should be sent out into the universe and be directed to those who are suffering in Orlando and who are seeing the answers that will never come as there is no rhyme nor reason for these moments. Love with your whole hearts and hopefully Love will Win in the long run.

If we find out any other specific information regarding the direct situation with the JustUsBoys forum member, we will report out. Otherwise, you can assume no credible evidence has been validated.

hugs,
Bryce

Hello,

As promised, we have been following as the names were released of the victims. Our hearts and tears go out to all the families and friends who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

It was earlier reported that a member of the Broke Straight Boys forums was one of those lost. From the onset, we had hoped that it wasn't true. The names released by the City of Orlando do not match the name we have on file. We cant' explain what happened or why someone would perpetrate such a hoax, if that is what it was, but it was cruel. The situation is fluid and there are still reasonable explanations, but as of now we are confirming that the list of names released does not match.

No matter if a member of this forum was actually shot and injured or killed, the fact remains that we have all been injured by what happened in Orlando. This whole community is hurting. Many of us do know someone that was killed early Sunday morning and many others of us have direct witness of hate crimes and gun violence. We can imagine some of what these families and friends are going through because we've been in very similar shoes in the past. The pain never goes away. The hurt subsides... but nothing ever fills the void left behind.

Every ounce of positive energy we have, every bit of compassion we can muster and every hope that we can manifest should be sent out into the universe and be directed to those who are suffering in Orlando and who are seeing the answers that will never come as there is no rhyme nor reason for these moments. Love with your whole hearts and hopefully Love will Win in the long run.

If we find out any other specific information regarding the direct situation with the JustUsBoys forum member, we will report out. Otherwise, you can assume no credible evidence has been validated.

hugs,
Bryce
Thank you Bryce for getting back to us on this, and it does sound like someone indeed tried to perpetrate a cruel hoax on those of us who felt a kinship with the mentioned forum member, and for a while we believed that we had lost one of our own in the devastating mass murder. This forum member had also indicated a close relationship with a former Broke Straight Boys model so it was doubly troubling and potentially tragic.

This is a time of grieving in the entire U.S.A. and particularly in the gay community as we were specifically targeted by the deranged murderer, and we were all particularly vulnerable during the hours after the murders and I am at least relieved to know that this matter has hopefully been resolved with no harm to any forum member or Broke Straight Boys model past or present. I do appreciate your follow-up post, Bryce.

I am not an artist, I am a writer, but no adequate words will come to me right now, so instead I cobbled together a little something on my computer -- 50 broken hearts for the 50 brothers and sisters we lost. Its nothing much and probably not nearly adequate enough for the situation, but its the best I could do when I had to do SOMETHING creative.

50 hearts.jpg

hugs,
Bryce

Thank you Bryce...for all of that. You speak with so much eloquence and truth. Your words are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Hello,

hugs,
Bryce

I don't understand why you felt compelled to start a new thread with this same posting and then on that new thread not allow us to respond to it there.

Moreover the Broke Straight Boys forum member who apparently catfished was suspicious to me from almost the beginning of his time here and I shared my concern with mikey. He and others were enamored with this person's stories which I perceived to be just that - stories - with no proof of their veracity. That's easy for me to do because I am naturally cynical and distrusting of claims people make which can not be proven. (I guess a product of the time I spent lobbying during a large part of my professional business career.) But using this tragedy to take his catfishing to such a sick level shows the mental depravity of whoever that person is.

You mention a JustUsBoys forum member, I have no idea what you are talking about there.