• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Orlando Shooting At Gay Nightclub "Pulse". Omg!

It is such a sad, raw and crazy day. Sending good thoughts to all effected.
a6d9cad406e669b2099711bb10c06344.jpg

This is a gift to us from Louis in light of today's events:

The Space needle in Seattle flies the Pride Flag at half-staff.

1pride02.jpg

Here is a video clip from 10 days ago from an ignorant asshole gun shop owner who questions Obama on gun control. Note a couple of his fallacious arguments that he tries (through fast talking and his own arrogance and sense of self-importance) to make sound like they are factual. One is that Democrats are trying to take guns away from the good guys (like him of course) while bad guys with guns don't get punished. Bad guys with guns don't get punished? Excuse me? You want to back that one up again and say it slowly with a straight face? This is a guy who admits that he lines his pockets selling as many guns as he can. He's afraid that Obama and Hillary are going to cut into his business.

Obama himself presages this very tragedy today with his full response to the man. From June 2nd, 2016:

From Chandler on Twitter:

Chandler Adonis ‏@scchandler9 · 2h2 hours ago

We stand here strong. We are here for our fallen brothers and sisters. My heart goes out to everyone.

This senseless act of hate and terror breaks even the heart of an old curmudgeon like me. I knew no one down there (although, as it turns out, I do know someone who lost several friends), yet I have wept on and off all day at the senselessness of it all. I am glad to hear that all of our Broke Straight Boys family down there are accounted for and well. That, at least, is some small comfort.

bef0817a2850eb1b4cea16f27e7d3c9e.jpg

World Trade Center tonight:

Cky615sVEAAvgw4.jpg

The Orlando Eye this evening:

CkysjK4UYAAJtcZ.jpg

Louisville today:

CkyqIb2W0AAm8aE.jpg

The Stonewall Inn this afternoon:

CkyQ2V2XAAAvHBF.jpg

Oh my God! Oh my God!

It's happened. We've lost one of our own! I'm trembling right now as I write this.

I just got this message in a DM from someone I follow on Twitter.

"Hello Mr. ****, my brother Til was killed in the Orlando Night club shooting last night and his friend is in the Orlando Regional Medical Center with critical injuries. I was able to obtain your twitter account along with several others through his internet account. I have attempted to communicate with the site Broke Straight Boys with no success. If you know my brother personally and have the ability to connect with any of his friends please alert them to this tragedy. With sincere appreciation, his brother Michael *****"

Some of you may recognize the name already. I'm sorry everyone. But Til is.... Spartans987

:crying1::crying1::crying1:

Here is a follow-up communication to me from Til's brother through Sparty's Broke Straight Boys forum private message system.

"Hello, my name is Mike and I am trying to locate his friends and the administrator of this site without success. His friend is in the hospital and told me of this site and about you and some others so please help me locate them. He passed during the ordeal and we were unable to see or speak with him. We will retrieve his body in the morning. Thank you for reaching out to his family. if you could locate the administrator of this site and a model friend of his named Chandler to share the news. Thank you, the family of Til ********* Boston"

In follow-up from Sparty's brother:

"According to authorities he was shot 3 times at close range twice in the head so he felt no pain. And most likely died instantly. According to witnesses my brother befriended him [the friend with Sparty who is in now in critical condition] early in the evening and was the first to be shot. His profile name was Spartans987. His body is suppose to be released to us in the morning, he and his family is from Boston. Thank you for your help."

He goes on to say that Sparty's 3 sons are understandably very distraught. As I recall Sparty telling us in the past on the open forum, his sons are about 25 y/o and under. :(

Last edited:
This breaks my heart to see this. I wish or don't want to see anyone hurt. Please let him know we are thinking of him and his family. I frequent that club as well as some of the models were actually there on an outing one month while in town. I've became friends with the manager and some of the bartenders and have made great friends. This breaks my heart and it's been rough not only here in Orlando but everywhere. Tampa please tell Spartans brother we are thinking and praying for him.
Here is a follow-up communication to me from Til's brother through Sparty's Broke Straight Boys forum private message system.

"Hello, my name is Mike and I am trying to locate his friends and the administrator of this site without success. His friend is in the hospital and told me of this site and about you and some others so please help me locate them. He passed during the ordeal and we were unable to see or speak with him. We will retrieve his body in the morning. Thank you for reaching out to his family. if you could locate the administrator of this site and a model friend of his named Chandler to share the news. Thank you, the family of Til ********* Boston"

Sparty's friend, who he met up with at Pulse, stayed conscious for quite a while after being shot. That's why we have as much info as we do. It took so long for the paramedics to get to him that he had lost a lot of blood by that point. He is in a coma and not expected to make it through the night. :(

Folks I wish so much that I could find out that I am being played and that this is all a very cruel joke. But I do not believe any of this is untruthful.

I don't wanna make this too political (as it may not be the orientation of this forum), but here are my thoughts on this terrific tragedy.

It's funny. Days ago, I was contracted to do background (extra) work today in a TV series called 'Pulse'; the action happens in a nightclub... And that shooting, the worst in US history, happened last night at a nightclub called 'Pulse'...

I prayed for the victims, then went on set. I'm now back home, utterly shocked, disgusted...

But at the same time, I'm not too surprised!
Months ago, I predicted that if Sharia law got took hold in North America, mass slaughter would occur in gay circles, and that's what just happened last night.

Many people are in denial... Activists and bloggers such as Pamela Geller, Brigitte Gabriel, Aldo Sterone, Majid Oukacha, Robert Spencer, Bill Maher, Mosab Hassan Yousef, Sohail Ahmed and I have tried to warn people about the very real threat of radical Islam, jihad and Sharia, but many would NOT listen and call us Islamophobic, racists, xenophobic, facists and hatemongers instead...

Turns out we were awfully right.

Not all Muslims are murderous terrorists, and I know it for a fact. But that man's actions were led by a literal interpretation of the Koran and the Hadiths. Period! Just like that ultra-Orthodox Jew that killed a young girl last year at the Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade, just like Christian extremists calling for the murder of gays citing biblical verses.

There are religious extremists and homophobes in all those religions, but in Islam, there are a lot more; it is a full-blown fact! As we speak, there are over 200 Islamists terrorist groups!

List of designated terrorist groups
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

What ISIS Really Wants
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

After this, every single nightclub in North America has *better* have armed security guards inside and out. There is absolutely no excuse not to, especially if practically anybody in the US can get a weapon, even war rifles and stuff. It would actually be criminal for nightclubs, movie theatres, schools, metro stations, malls, banks and other such public places not to take such action.

It's not about living in fear... It's basic common sense and self-defence! Lighting candles, offerings of flowers, cards and teddy bears, peace marches, declarations such as "Love is stronger than hate!" are all correct but NOT ENOUGH! — IT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

We are now dealing w/ not only crazed deviants and psychopaths, but religious and political psychopaths that are even willing to die as "martyrs" for what they believe to be true! They are not just fantasizing about MURDERING LGBTs and allies! — THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

ISIL, ever since January 2015, would not stop murdering innocent men (many or all of whom must have been Muslim) accused of "sodomy, the crime against nature" in Iraq & Syria. Well, ISIL and it's fanatics (the shooter, those who provided him w/ the weapons, whoever had been enabling him, etc.) managed to massacre & slaughter 50+ innocent clubbers, LGBTs and allies, and also managed to wound 50+ more...

Radical Muslims HATE us over our sexuality to an obsessively murderous point! They hate Western culture and are now implementing Sharia law over the whole world! What are we gonna do?

Let us all consider ourselves LUCKY & BLESSED to be on this adult entertainment website 'cause it's a PLEASURE many have lost and are still losing their lives for every single day!

Regards,

Arckangel

Last edited:
Are you sure about Spartans??? He was on the forum yesterday and today. I hope you might be wrong..
His profile page say's.

Last edited:
Are you sure about Spartans??? He was on the forum yesterday and today. I hope you might be wrong..
His profile page say's.

I absolutely hope I'm wrong Johnny. But I PM'd with Sparty's brother on Sparty's Broke Straight Boys forum account. Sparty himself was not logged in and communicating with me either here on Broke Straight Boys or from Sparty's Twitter account. It was his brother in both places. :(

Please know I don't doubt you. I just don't want it to be true. So Sad.

I totally understand Johnny. I take no offense. I WANT to be wrong. As angry as I would be if I was lied to, I so wish all this turns out to be a terrible lie. But I'm afraid not. :((((

In follow-up from Sparty's brother:

"According to authorities he was shot 3 times at close range twice in the head so he felt no pain. And most likely died instantly. According to witnesses my brother befriended him [the friend with Sparty who is in now in critical condition] early in the evening and was the first to be shot. His profile name was Spartans987. His body is suppose to be released to us in the morning, he and his family is from Boston. Thank you for your help."

He goes on to say that Sparty's 3 sons are understandably very distraught. As I recall Sparty telling us in the past on the open forum, his sons are about 25 y/o and under. :(
I hate to have to make a correction on something this important. But I think I made a mistake in placing the brackets in the quote above. I now believe Sparty's brother was saying that Sparty befriended the actual shooter earlier in the evening. As dramatic as that sounds, it actually makes more sense.

I can't stop crying. Its just so horrible. I just can't imagine what all our brothers, sisters and their families are going through. My heart is broken. I am very relieved that all our boys are ok. Its just so sad. Thanks you guys for all the updates. Lets please keep them all in our hearts and prayers.

I just read the post about Spartans987, I am in shock. How sad. Thoughts and prayers to his children and family. Damn its not fair!!

I am in total shock reading that Spartans was murdered at the club, absolute shock and tears. No words can express how I feel.