• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Omg!! Omg!! Dp!! Dp!! Dp!!

I checked the page for Tanner Valentino's video, but i came across something much more exciting and surprising! In the upcoming scenes area, a new scene on August 28th will be released with David Hardy and Vadim Black double penetrating Gage Owens! Gage Owens is also wearing a blindfold which is quite kinky. This was my dream scene and something i suggested to Broke Straight Boys on twitter and the forums!

Since joining a couple days ago, I've been happy to get a Gage Owens/Drake update and having Danny Cannon join the forums too! And now this hot DP scene! I'm so happy Broke Straight Boys reads the forums and knows what we want!

Great to hear your excitement! I too am thrilled

Haha you guys are too much XD

xoxo

Drake - you do realize there are a lot of us on here who would love to see you participate in a DP as both catcher and receiver, right? And again, just gotta say there is no one with as tight a body (NO fat in your BMI) on site. God I wish I could get the body back I had (wrestler and swimmer/butterfly 50/100/200) and was proud to strut my stuff. Today I suffer a bit from furniture disease (my chest is nearing my drawers!) :crying2: When they ask who wants to top in the next DP, raise your hand. When they ask who wants to bottom, raise your hand Mr. Body!!

:offtopic::offtopic: ertas..I am going off topic AGAIN. But YOU are a very good writer. And You still seem sweet and nice.
Anyone who knows me on the Forum knows how I am about writing.Too Me. My post never seem right. So I just say what I feel.
And I guess people can understand. I am not ASS KISSING..I am just Very impressed.There are some Great writers on here.
And I think You are going to be one also. Aly and Spartans too. Sometimes I just need to say what I feel.I use also because I get confused with my to's.
My teacher try's. Anyway..Just Saying...Beth taught me that. lol And for some reason I always have to
EDIT...??? So keep writing...Another silly Johnny post...

Last edited: