• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Omg!! Omg!! Dp!! Dp!! Dp!!

I just started thinking about this upcoming DP. I believe most of us have made the assumption that Gage Owens is the bottom. I am starting to think there might be a twist to this... David is the most adventuresome of the three. Perhaps we will see Gage Owens and Vadim Black rubbing cocks together in David's hole. That would deliver a 1-2 ultra surprise! I would belly crawl over an acre of broken glass to watch that happen!!

I just started thinking about this upcoming DP. I believe most of us have made the assumption that Gage Owens is the bottom. I am starting to think there might be a twist to this... David is the most adventuresome of the three. Perhaps we will see Gage Owens and Vadim Black rubbing cocks together in David's hole. That would deliver a 1-2 ultra surprise! I would belly crawl over an acre of broken glass to watch that happen!!

In the upcoming scenes area, the title is "David and Vadim Black Dp Gage Owens" so its most likely Gage Owens is on the receiving end. But they could surprise us by having the other 2 bottom as well and maybe DP.The main focus would be on Gage Owens though, I love that guy! :)

I checked the page for Tanner Valentino's video, but i came across something much more exciting and surprising! In the upcoming scenes area, a new scene on August 28th will be released with David Hardy and Vadim Black double penetrating Gage Owens! Gage Owens is also wearing a blindfold which is quite kinky. This was my dream scene and something i suggested to Broke Straight Boys on twitter and the forums!

Since joining a couple days ago, I've been happy to get a Gage Owens/Drake update and having Danny Cannon join the forums too! And now this hot DP scene! I'm so happy Broke Straight Boys reads the forums and knows what we want!

I was just reading your comments earlier about how you wanted this video to happen! Wow, That's awesome alydreams, I'm definitely going to watch this one!

I see where you're coming from Johnny, I haven't seen many DPs and I love Gage Owens so thats why I'm very excited for this scene. On the other hand, I tend to overlook solos because I prefer to go straight into watching the action. Hopefully Tanner does do more than the solo, which is likely since most if not all of the recent solo guys have come back to do more :)
Read you wrong.Thought you said have NOT come back.Felt bad .I really want some New Fresh Boy's on here,Sorry..
I mean seeing the same guy's over and over does get dull.

I was just reading your comments earlier about how you wanted this video to happen! Wow, That's awesome alydreams, I'm definitely going to watch this one!

i know its like a miracle! :D yes do watch and let us know hat you think! :)

Read you wrong.Thought you said have NOT come back.Felt bad .I really want some New Fresh Boy's on here,Sorry..
I mean seeing the same guy's over and over does get dull.

Oh yes, they usually come back for at least one or two more, which I love since on other sites, hot guys just do solos and never come back!

I see your other point, though I would love seeing guys like Gage Owens, Danny, Drake, Brady, John, David, Vadim Black, Zeno Kostas, and Chandler many more times!

Hugs, Tamps. (XOXOXOXOXO)

I dunno if you ever listened to all those CF interview-programmes with Travvy, but he was incredibly special. A real boy-scout, who became a loving husband and Dad, but who had those lurking "bi" tendencies, and became insatiable, when another cute guy nuzzled up to him.

No less a personage than "Mr. Fisher" himself told me, "A - I have never had a model as beautiful and incredible as Travis, ever before: and I don't expect to, ever again!"

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Tampa - Travvy actually did a couple of DP's over at CF, but, for those who aren't familiar with Travis, here's a link to a bit of a preview. Which I think is fine, because it is CF's own advertising, on www.waybig.com ~ http://www.waybig.com/blog/2008/10/10/tagging-travis-corbinfisher/

Thanks for that trip down Memory Lane Ambi. haha That's the one I remember seeing. :) I am not surprised that Travis is ranked way up there in Mr. Fisher's eyes also. haha

Danny was certainly hot! :p

Danny was/is marriage material. . . if he weren't straight, of course ;-)))

"A" XOXOXOXO

P.S. Just a reminder/introduction, for those members who don't know of, or recall, Danny. . . .

jacking.jpg

ryan-danny48.jpg

ryan-danny66.jpg

ryan-danny80.jpg

Thanks for that trip down Memory Lane Ambi. haha That's the one I remember seeing. :) I am not surprised that Travis is ranked way up there in Mr. Fisher's eyes also. haha

No kidding, Tamps. Before I encountered Mr. Jason Matthews, and long before I met Mr. K.K., I was so smitten with Travvy, I wrote him a sonnet-cycle. (*Blushing, but no kidding.*)

Amongst all the geese we see and hear, in this our clamorous age: our Travis, Tampa, was a swan.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Swan.jpg

I checked the page for Tanner Valentino's video, but i came across something much more exciting and surprising! In the upcoming scenes area, a new scene on August 28th will be released with David Hardy and Vadim Black double penetrating Gage Owens! Gage Owens is also wearing a blindfold which is quite kinky. This was my dream scene and something i suggested to Broke Straight Boys on twitter and the forums!

Since joining a couple days ago, I've been happy to get a Gage Owens/Drake update and having Danny Cannon join the forums too! And now this hot DP scene! I'm so happy Broke Straight Boys reads the forums and knows what we want!

i cant wait for these scenes to be released!!!!

I think you both have the skills to be on the receiving end :)

aly - I completely agree you on your assessments of Drake and John's abilities! Can the boys motivate those who make these things happen actually be filmed? Shall we start a mail barrage?