• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming on June 3 - Tim Hanes Fucks Gage Owens

I can't really disagree with any of the points that Scott, Johnny and the other's have made about Tim. But the interesting part to me is that he does appear to be the first "real" straight boy we've seen here since maybe Abram or possibly but not probably Jeremy Hunt???

And we really do not know what Tim will or won't do, and that is a change from all the other "newbies" who proclaim their heterosexuality in their BTS and that they will be thinking about pussy when they are with another guy.......but they are kissing and sucking cock in their first scene and bottoming by their third scene. With Tim, we just don't know and that makes it interesting "must see TV" (so to speak) for me. :001_unsure:

I can't really disagree with any of the points that Scott, Johnny and the other's have made about Tim. But the interesting part to me is that he does appear to be the first "real" straight boy we've seen here since maybe Abram or possibly but not probably Jeremy Hunt???

And we really do not know what Tim will or won't do, and that is a change from all the other "newbies" who proclaim their heterosexuality in their BTS and that they will be thinking about pussy when they are with another guy.......but they are kissing and sucking cock in their first scene and bottoming by their third scene. With Tim, we just don't know and that makes it interesting "must see TV" (so to speak) for me. :001_unsure:

Our Mikey likes a good mystery, eh? :detective: I agree, we'll see what happens.

I didn't see your post Mike, but I have to agree with you too, old man!!!

I didn't see your post Mike, but I have to agree with you too, old man!!!
Thanks Robb and I'll ignore your "old man" remark. I missed you while you were on "vacation" eating gourmet meals three times a day, but now you're back home to the drudgery of everyday life, but I for one am glad to see you back, "young" man! :thumbup: :smiley-love021:

Tomorrow at 10 we'll know!��������������

Thanks Robb and I'll ignore your "old man" remark. I missed you while you were on "vacation" eating gourmet meals three times a day, but now you're back home to the drudgery of everyday life, but I for one am glad to see you back, "young" man! :thumbup: :smiley-love021:
Thanks Mike. I only got three days this time sneaking into Zeno Kostas's bedroom trying to get a sniff of that big beautiful ass of his. I think Tampa turned me in this time. lololol Sorry about the "old" shit...just couldn't help myself. lol

Thanks Mike. I only got three days this time sneaking into Zeno Kostas's bedroom trying to get a sniff of that big beautiful ass of his. I think Tampa turned me in this time. lololol Sorry about the "old" shit...just couldn't help myself. lol
And I thought you were lounging around in a luxury hotel Robb and it turns out you were just sniffing out Zeno Kostas's butt! lololololol

dogs-sniff-cancer.jpg