• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who I Want to See Gage Owens Paired With

I wanna see that myself. Drake getting DP

Gage Owens, the vote is in and you are the nominee because I'm tossing in another vote for you to be the one so pleasured! I'm almost as new to the forums as you and find it so great that you and Drake are engaging your fan base. Wise young (not to mention HOT) men you are! Oh, and since I'm a bit vanilla in my own life - the fisting aspect I don't think I could watch. Everything else listed - thumbs up!

i agree about johnny! :) however, i seem to find the guys that don't identify as straight more attractive. My top 4 favorites are Gage Owens, John, and Brady (who identify as bi) and Danny. I would definitely love to see an older guy dominate some of these boys!

Agree with you aly (borrowing from Tamp's abreviation)! I volunteer to be the older guy - sort of show these guys the progression of "Boys to Men" - and I have never seen anything on this site I haven't done myself! :thumbup: - hands up for first in line!!!

Gage Owens, the vote is in and you are the nominee because I'm tossing in another vote for you to be the one so pleasured! I'm almost as new to the forums as you and find it so great that you and Drake are engaging your fan base. Wise young (not to mention HOT) men you are! Oh, and since I'm a bit vanilla in my own life - the fisting aspect I don't think I could watch. Everything else listed - thumbs up!

yay! thanks! another vote for a Gage Owens/Drake DP! :D

Agree with you aly (borrowing from Tamp's abreviation)! I volunteer to be the older guy - sort of show these guys the progression of "Boys to Men" - and I have never seen anything on this site I haven't done myself! :thumbup: - hands up for first in line!!!
Sorry ertas.. I already got the vote.Get in line buddy. Maybe next time..Johnny....

Wow since the Easton days huh!! That's great to hear you've followed me through the year.. Seems like so long ago that I was there! & yea we'll see what happens in my next videos! :)

Wow since the Easton days huh!! That's great to hear you've followed me through the year.. Seems like so long ago that I was there! & yea we'll see what happens in my next videos! :)

oh yes Drake :) i followed you on your original twitter! its been awhile since then.

Sorry ertas.. I already got the vote.Get in line buddy. Maybe next time..Johnny....

OK, johnny - I realize as a "junior" I must acquiesce to the "elite". Therefore, I volunteer for a first time ever for me given sloppy seconds! :bump: