• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Omg!! Omg!! Dp!! Dp!! Dp!!

alydreams45

Reaction score
I checked the page for Tanner Valentino's video, but i came across something much more exciting and surprising! In the upcoming scenes area, a new scene on August 28th will be released with David Hardy and Vadim Black double penetrating Gage Owens! Gage Owens is also wearing a blindfold which is quite kinky. This was my dream scene and something i suggested to Broke Straight Boys on twitter and the forums!

Since joining a couple days ago, I've been happy to get a Gage Owens/Drake update and having Danny Cannon join the forums too! And now this hot DP scene! I'm so happy Broke Straight Boys reads the forums and knows what we want!

I checked the page for Tanner Valentino's video, but i came across something much more exciting and surprising! In the upcoming scenes area, a new scene on August 28th will be released with David Hardy and Vadim Black double penetrating Gage Owens! Gage Owens is also wearing a blindfold which is quite kinky. This was my dream scene and something i suggested to Broke Straight Boys on twitter and the forums!

Since joining a couple days ago, I've been happy to get a Gage Owens/Drake update and having Danny Cannon join the forums too! And now this hot DP scene! I'm so happy Broke Straight Boys reads the forums and knows what we want!
Wow. So Cool. We finally have someone to go to when we want something done around here.:thumbup:

Ummm -

DP's don't often work out all that well, in practice. Though others may differ, I have only ever seen two I thought were really hot. One was with Travis, on CF; the other was with Shane Allen, on B-S.

Hopefully this worked out OK for Gage Owens, and he didn't get hurt. (I kinda like Gage Owens - he is cute and seems very sweet.)

"A" XOXOXOXO

Ummm -

DP's don't often work out all that well, in practice. Though others may differ, I have only ever seen two I thought were really hot. One was with Travis, on CF; the other was with Shane Allen, on B-S.

Hopefully this worked out OK for Gage Owens, and he didn't get hurt. (I kinda like Gage Owens - he is cute and seems very sweet.)

"A" XOXOXOXO

I was thinking the same thing, ambi. If the participants don't know the logistics of what they have to do, a dp can be a disaster. A true clusterfuck - lol !!! And both tops' dicks have to be very hard or it won't work. I doubt they would have actually practiced, but I hope they did a walk through before they filmed.

Ummm -

"A" XOXOXOXO

I remember the Travis scene you're talking about. It was hot! The DP scenes truly are very difficult to do. Hopefully this one was a success. :)

I just must be getting real boring. Looking at that Tanner kid just got me more excited than the idea of a DP.
But then I am trash and have seen a lot of DPs. But real beautiful boys just get me so excited. lol

I just must be getting real boring. Looking at that Tanner kid just got me more excited than the idea of a DP.
But then I am trash and have seen a lot of DPs. But real beautiful boys just get me so excited. lol

I see where you're coming from Johnny, I haven't seen many DPs and I love Gage Owens so thats why I'm very excited for this scene. On the other hand, I tend to overlook solos because I prefer to go straight into watching the action. Hopefully Tanner does do more than the solo, which is likely since most if not all of the recent solo guys have come back to do more :)

I see where you're coming from Johnny, I haven't seen many DPs and I love Gage Owens so thats why I'm very excited for this scene. On the other hand, I tend to overlook solos because I prefer to go straight into watching the action. Hopefully Tanner does do more than the solo, which is likely since most if not all of the recent solo guys have come back to do more :)
I wonder why that is??? I am still hoping for Draven, Jason, Logan.. If they all don't come back. There is something wrong somewhere ?
All those boys. TO Me.. Were keepers.

A dream trio for sure! David and Vadim Black always do command and control, uninhibited performances. One or two days ago one of Gage Owens's comment on one of the threads what a sort of "be careful what you wish for" - dp. He may have been giving a little advance tease! Five days but lots coming up before then too. So, here's to next Friday!!! Gage Owens - you have a new haircut in that advance pic?

I was thinking the same thing, ambi. If the participants don't know the logistics of what they have to do, a dp can be a disaster. A true clusterfuck - lol !!! And both tops' dicks have to be very hard or it won't work. I doubt they would have actually practiced, but I hope they did a walk through before they filmed.

Me too, Stowie. I am really liking Gage Owens, and hope they are sweet and nice to him, so he doesn't get hurt, or leave before his time.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

I remember the Travis scene you're talking about. It was hot! The DP scenes truly are very difficult to do. Hopefully this one was a success. :)

Hugs, Tamps. (XOXOXOXOXO)

I dunno if you ever listened to all those CF interview-programmes with Travvy, but he was incredibly special. A real boy-scout, who became a loving husband and Dad, but who had those lurking "bi" tendencies, and became insatiable, when another cute guy nuzzled up to him.

No less a personage than "Mr. Fisher" himself told me, "A - I have never had a model as beautiful and incredible as Travis, ever before: and I don't expect to, ever again!"

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Tampa - Travvy actually did a couple of DP's over at CF, but, for those who aren't familiar with Travis, here's a link to a bit of a preview. Which I think is fine, because it is CF's own advertising, on www.waybig.com ~ http://www.waybig.com/blog/2008/10/10/tagging-travis-corbinfisher/

A dream trio for sure! David and Vadim Black always do command and control, uninhibited performances. One or two days ago one of Gage Owens's comment on one of the threads what a sort of "be careful what you wish for" - dp. He may have been giving a little advance tease! Five days but lots coming up before then too. So, here's to next Friday!!! Gage Owens - you have a new haircut in that advance pic?

yes, he was preparing us for this surprise! :) it'll be a long wait but David Hardy is the next update and im totally loving that too!

Hugs, Tamps. (XOXOXOXOXO)

I dunno if you ever listened to all those CF interview-programmes with Travvy, but he was incredibly special. A real boy-scout, who became a loving husband and Dad, but who had those lurking "bi" tendencies, and became insatiable, when another cute guy nuzzled up to him.

No less a personage than "Mr. Fisher" himself told me, "A - I have never had a model as beautiful and incredible as Travis, ever before: and I don't expect to, ever again!"

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Tampa - Travvy actually did a couple of DP's over at CF, but, for those who aren't familiar with Travis, here's a link to a bit of a preview. Which I think is fine, because it is CF's own advertising, on www.waybig.com ~ http://www.waybig.com/blog/2008/10/10/tagging-travis-corbinfisher/

i remember travvy and his hands free cumshot!

Hugs, Johnny . . .

We have all seen a lot of things on the Internet: some of which we wish, we hadn't! But. . . as the late, great, Carl Van Vechten once said: "A thing of beauty, is a boy forever." ;-)

Tanner is cute and sweet and hunky AND ITALIAN - - - he's your type, and I sense that love is in the air. Don't fight it, just have fun ;-)

I agree, one guy as cute as Tanner, is worth a dozen stupid scenes full of sexual acrobatics. Johnny, it's all about beauty, and good hearts, and joy in encountering, BOTH.

Kisses,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

look forward to it. For straight boys gay sex is kinky for them for us its just regular sex. Id like to see more of the kinky gays sex so thanks. I look forward to it.