• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Note about solo scenes on Broke Straight Boys & model page changes

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We have recently decided since there is a higher demand for duo scenes over new guy solo scenes ( of course :) ) we will now be showing new guys we introduce on Wednesdays instead of Sunday nights like we have in the past.

On another note, if you haven't been to the models page in a few days. We added more sorting options and added back the "jump to page" drop-down option. More features will be added over the coming weeks. Including a more advanced search.

Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 12.08.42 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 12.08.27 PM.jpg

-
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We have recently decided since there is a higher demand for duo scenes over new guy solo scenes ( of course :) ) we will now be showing new guys we introduce on Wednesdays instead of Sunday nights like we have in the past. Don't see how moving the day has any thing to do with the issue. If the demand is higher for duo scenes then the way to address that is to increase the supply of such scenes. But that's not what is happening. We are still getting the same 2 duo-1 solo split we always have; so the answer to the problem of higher demand is not being addressed. The answer to the issue of higher demand for duo scenes is to increase the supply of duo scenes. Moving the day the solo is being shown is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic!

On another note, if you haven't been to the models page in a few days. We added more sorting options and added back the "jump to page" drop-down option. More features will be added over the coming weeks. Including a more advanced search. Thanks, Chuck! Excellent refinements to the recent site changes. Especially happy to see the jump to page option back on the episodes portion of the site. Really missed that!

View attachment 11188 View attachment 11189

moving solos to Wednesdays means they will be featured for two days, instead of three days. I like this move. thanks, Chuck!

Thank you Chuck!

I have often wished that we could have the solo scenes on one of the other days. It spaces it out so the solos only have to stay up alone for 2 days instead of 3. That makes a whole lot of sense to me. It also makes it easier to keep conversation going about a duo or trio for 3 days in the forum. I know that many of us don't like solos but we also want new faces to break up the routine. And it's usually the solos that give us the most info about a model's background and personality. I'm very happy with the decision. :)

and coming in under the radar is the fact that when you are on an episode page you can click on the model(s) name and link to the model's page in the boys section. a lot of work went into making that possible. another job well done!

and coming in under the radar is the fact that when you are on an episode page you can click on the model(s) name and link to the model's page in the boys section. a lot of work went into making that possible. another job well done!

I like that feature too. Awesome! :)

Ah yes. I forgot to mention this. For those of you who dont know what another1 means. Now you can link directly to the model page from the episode pages. On the model photo, the names of the models tagged show at the footer of the photo.

Here is a screen shot:

Screen Shot 2013-11-16 at 1.24.23 PM.jpg

Stowe1 said:
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We have recently decided since there is a higher demand for duo scenes over new guy solo scenes ( of course :) ) we will now be showing new guys we introduce on Wednesdays instead of Sunday nights like we have in the past. Don't see how moving the day has any thing to do with the issue. If the demand is higher for duo scenes then the way to address that is to increase the supply of such scenes. But that's not what is happening. We are still getting the same 2 duo-1 solo split we always have; so the answer to the problem of higher demand is not being addressed. The answer to the issue of higher demand for duo scenes is to increase the supply of duo scenes. Moving the day the solo is being shown is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic!

We have a higher demand of traffic on weekends for our members area. So we decided to show a scene thats in higher demand for those days that we have a higher amount of members. We will continue our solo scenes, we cant go away with that because these are new auditions and straight guys that need to become comfortable at our studio before we throw a guy into a new scene with a guy thats never done anything with a guy before...