• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Not into any more "beefy" boys

I don't think Flint has an attitude at all and he probably does like my cousin did when he played football he bulked up so when he started weight training he would be cut.

I think, that everyone has a preference on different models and what they like and dont like in a model. But if we were all the same I think it would make Broke Straight Boys boring. Like, me for example I'm not muscular or beefy, why would I wanna be. Yeah, I workout to maintain my physical appearance, but I wouldn't wanna look like "Arnold Schwarzenegger."
You, Mr. Grahamanator have the ideal type of body to my way of thinking. I love a hot young guy with a smooth toned swimmer type build. In my humble opinion, you are HOT!!! :thumbup:

You, Mr. Grahamanator have the ideal type of body to my way of thinking. I love a hot young guy with a smooth toned swimmer type build. In my humble opinion, you are HOT!!! :thumbup:

I certainly agree with you 100% plus I am impressed that Graham could spell
"Arnold Schwarzenegger," it just proves that our models not only are the best looking mods on the net they are the smartest too. LOL

"Arnold Schwarzenegger," it just proves that our models not only are the best looking mods on the net they are the smartest too. LOL
I'm also very impressed with young Graham in many ways.

As paying customers of this site, why can't we express to management our likes and dislikes as to the product they are producing. How else are they to know what floats our boats? We should all be adult enough as not to overtly hurt anyone's feelings. I think it's a business decision.

I am not into skinny guys or hairy guys.... but this site is for all of us and we don't all like the same thing. "Can't we all just get along?"
And .... be happy with what we get.

I do like a variety of models here, although of course
it would be absurd to have models who didn't ring bells
for most of us.

'Beefy''s a pretty subject term. Tyler's body reminds
me of an old-fashioned term, 'well-fleshed'. The boy
clearly enjoys his food, but every ounce of him is
highly desirable nevertheless.

I think it's very nice to see you sticking up for your
pal Flint, Graham. (Just like you!)

TG
x

I want to see the beefy body type in the mix of models filmed by Broke Straight Boys I think Broke Straight Boys right now has a good variety of models with different body types that appeal to an individual member. I would not like Broke Straight Boys as much if the same body type of model were presented over and over.

I agree! All types are welcome...as long as you have a dick (I'm picky that way!):tongue:

Haha ... You always crack me up, Beth :thumbup:

I think, that everyone has a preference on different models and what they like and dont like in a model. But if we were all the same I think it would make Broke Straight Boys boring. Like, me for example I'm not muscular or beefy, why would I wanna be. Yeah, I workout to maintain my physical appearance, but I wouldn't wanna look like "Arnold Schwarzenegger."

I don't think Flint has an attitude at all and he probably does like my cousin did when he played football he bulked up so when he started weight training he would be cut.

I totally agree with you. I have no idea where the whole 'he has an attitude' thing came out.

You know where I stand concerning our Graham Cracker, Mike :thumbup:

I couldn't agree more guys. Broke Straight Boys has indeed a great variety of models, enough to please everyone. I mean, not everyone is going to find the same models as attractive or as sexy as others.
I'm not turned on by every model on the site and it's ok. I still think they have their place on this site.

HUH?! I can spell just fine thanks. Not sure what that has to do with his comment.

I do like a variety of models here, although of course
it would be absurd to have models who didn't ring bells
for most of us.

'Beefy''s a pretty subject term. Tyler's body reminds
me of an old-fashioned term, 'well-fleshed'. The boy
clearly enjoys his food, but every ounce of him is
highly desirable nevertheless.

I think it's very nice to see you sticking up for your
pal Flint, Graham. (Just like you!)

TG
x
What's just like me?

True our taste is generally the same however, I don't think beefy is fat - I would call it muscular. Fat people are obese and there arn't any obese models here. There are a few who could shed a few pounds from around their waste and I guess that's where you're coming from. I like to call it good living.

Never called anyone fat, lol. Maybe this will help. If I were in an NFL locker room/shower, would I be attracted more to a DB, WR, QB, or an offensive or defensive lineman? Linemen win games and I respect them more than I can say. Still, which body type is more attractive? I'd take the former over the latter every day and twice on Sunday, lol! YOU?

Agreed TG.

Honey Graham is every bit the gentleman...and a very loyal friend to Flint.
I'm loyal to all my friends. Good friends are always going to be hard to come by. I just don't see dont the purpose for members to criticize the models when they only go by what the director tells us. Some people would say "if you don't like it, don't watch it." But I understand that members have to pay and they have a right to view what they want, but when people dog the models over dumb things, then we have a problem haha. Just saying is all.

As paying customers of this site, why can't we express to management our likes and dislikes as to the product they are producing. How else are they to know what floats our boats? We should all be adult enough as not to overtly hurt anyone's feelings. I think it's a business decision.
Not really hurting anyone's feelings for the most part. Comments that members are like a grain of salt ha. They just like to go overboard on what they say about us.

I am not into skinny guys or hairy guys.... but this site is for all of us and we don't all like the same thing. "Can't we all just get along?"
And .... be happy with what we get.
Well, damn, guess that leaves me off your list lmao.